Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)

My Cutting Cycle

Ok, i clean bulked all summer and did a semi-bulk/maintain when i came to school (i put on 10lbs in the summer, lost 4 my first month at school, then put those 4 plus six more on)

Anyway

Im 5'10-11, 194 and self caliper myself around 14% bf
    (i've got good leg definition, but excess fat around my abs and pecs. Those are my two problem areas)

Definitley average amount of fat, im not close to chubby, and still deinition in shoulders.

So here is my cutting plans

I started low carb on dec 2, going keto starting today (3, and hopefully with lots of cardio/glycogen depletion i'll hit within 2 days) until my cutting cycle is done (around 18-19 dec)

Taking a week off cutting for christmas, then cutting again for 2 more weeks.

The thing about dieting this time is i am using 3 supps i've never used before, those being Sodium Usinate, Yohimbine, and TRX (biotests original T-2 compound). I am not using these supps till dec 5. Probably 400 mg of SU at night, or 200 morning 200 night to start(see my reaction), T-2 1 cap in morning or at night, and YEC 3 times a day.

I figure SU with Keto is my best route, and me being a yohimbine virgin (despite having almost 3 years experience with EC), i'll be able to fight the fatigue.

T-2 will keep the metabolism up, and Yohimbine should help me get rid of the excess fat in pecs/abs.

Im gonna use 3 grams of Vit c a day, 1200 iu of E, multi, and probably pick up some selenium too.

I know i should be trying all the supps seperate to see whats working and what nots but i don't really have that much of a choice(having an actual break from work/school)

I'll keep progress posted (how im feeling, how i look, weight). I noticed there wasn't too many reviews on other companies T-2 products so i wanna see how it works.

Any comments or suggestions please post for me, Oh and

BTW, all the supps i have were bought from 1fast.

I think thats it so im out.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

yourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds good to me. im cutting right now myself with new supps. im using a norephedrine, yohimbe-hcl, caffeine, and synephrine stack. im just not eating too many carbs after 5 or 6 o'clock and doing a little bit of cardio, but not much by anyones standards. also i drink like 3 gallons of water a day. my log is at:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=75382
    im 8 days into it and have shedded 12 pounds so far!
    GOOD LUCK and definitely keep us posted.
    Why use ripped fuel when you can just smoke a couple rocks?

Your bodies aint worth my gun!

The wreaper keep on callin me, but I dont ever holla back, When I get to hell I wanna smoke weed and sell crack, I dont give a fuk if its cold or if its hot, Cuz hell aint **** but a brand new dope spot.

No I'm not that ***** that be hugged up, wit your butt, I'm the one walkin away when ur mouth be full of nut.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by yourdaddy
    sounds good to me. im cutting right now myself with new supps. im using a norephedrine, yohimbe-hcl, caffeine, and synephrine stack. im just not eating too many carbs after 5 or 6 o'clock and doing a little bit of cardio, but not much by anyones standards. also i drink like 3 gallons of water a day. my log is at:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=75382
    im 8 days into it and have shedded 12 pounds so far!
    GOOD LUCK and definitely keep us posted.
    Nice work, i've done Keto before so i know the water loss and ****.

A few questions about the yohimbine.
    How do you feel on it?
    how much are you taking?

I don't do cardio when i bulk so im gonna add a bit when i start.\

Thanks for the input.

Lonny says

yourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think i get something like 7 mg/day of yohimbe-hcl which is different from yohimbine. i cant tell you how the y-hcl makes me feel because i havent ever taken it alone, but i will say that the stack i take gives me good energy and focus. its kind of like the effect of an ECA except less jittery. it stimulates you without making you feel all "geeeked up", if you know what i mean. i hate cardio more than life itself, so i keep it to a minimum, but its good to keep your cardiovascular system in shape as well, so i try to throw in some a couple times a week or so. i like to wake up, take some glutamine and go for a brisk walk or a light jog for 30 mins or so. whatever i can stand.
    Why use ripped fuel when you can just smoke a couple rocks?

Your bodies aint worth my gun!

The wreaper keep on callin me, but I dont ever holla back, When I get to hell I wanna smoke weed and sell crack, I dont give a fuk if its cold or if its hot, Cuz hell aint **** but a brand new dope spot.

No I'm not that ***** that be hugged up, wit your butt, I'm the one walkin away when ur mouth be full of nut.

Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do you have your ketostix for your keto diet?

Ok, heres my first update, Its sunday now, and this is what ive been doing.

Thursday

400 mg SU before bed
    1 cap of TRX(night)

no cardio or workout but no carbs at all
    a bit of noticeable bodyheat. No noticeable fatigue or sweating

Friday

400 mg SU
    2 caps TRX(morning and night)

around 75 grams carbs, but no cardio or workout.
    Feeling the same as night before, still no sweating or fatigue

Saturday

600 mg SU
    2 caps TRX(morning and night)
    25 mg ephedrine, 2.5 mg youhimbine HCL, 200 mg caffiene

30 grams carbs, workout and cardio.
    no noticeable effects in combining ECY (regarding heart, or "buzz"). A bit more heat and little sweating but nothing.

Im holding quite a bit of water under the skin, but i have almost none in my muscles. I don't look too good because of this and my weight is only down 4 lbs.

I don't think im gonna use keto anymore, seems like the only way i feel effects from SU is when i take it with carbs (for breakfast today i ate quite a few carbs and felt the body heat and fatigue).

So really nothing to report, gonna go up to 800 mg SU a day, 3 caps TRX, and ECY 3 times a day, and change diet to carb/protein and protein/fat style (massive eating).

Lonny says