Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000) jynxlynx is a complete loser! (-2000)

Supplements and Military drug tests

I'm curious if any military folks out there are using supplements? If so, have you had any problems with the random drug testing from the military? I'm currently looking at doing the NOXplode and Cellmass routine, but am hesitant only for the drug testing stuff.

So, who here has been taking the supplements and actually been through a random drug test while passing?
    Kinesiology student
    Wichita State University
    SSgt- USAF Reserve
    ACE Certified Personal Trainer

Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not in the armed forces but I don't think you would have anything to worry about w/ either of those products. As far as I knew there were no rules against creatine or NO products. Heck, from what I have seen posted on this board at least some of the porohormones are still allowed by the armed forces. So, I would think you would be fine.
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

NASM Certified Trainer Sullyx44's Avatar
    Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What up. I am in the Air Force. You should be able to call your base fitness center and they can give you a list of banned supplements. I believe the only one that is actually on that list is Ephedrine, and I am not even sure that it is still on it. It was banned because it was believed to have lead to people popping possitive for Meth & Coke(I think!). But the Military only really tests for Weed, Coke, and Maybe Meth. I have had more than 10 drug tests in my 1.5 years in the airforce and I have never failed one due to supplement use. Nor have I failed one for any other reasons! You will have NO problem w/ cellmass and No-explode. They sell that **** on base! It's like the #1 seller here.

Whatever Needs Done USAF_engineer's Avatar
    USAF_engineer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF_engineer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF_engineer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF_engineer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF_engineer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF_engineer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF_engineer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF_engineer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF_engineer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF_engineer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) USAF_engineer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sullyx44
    What up. I am in the Air Force. You should be able to call your base fitness center and they can give you a list of banned supplements. I believe the only one that is actually on that list is Ephedrine, and I am not even sure that it is still on it. It was banned because it was believed to have lead to people popping possitive for Meth & Coke(I think!). But the Military only really tests for Weed, Coke, and Maybe Meth. I have had more than 10 drug tests in my 1.5 years in the airforce and I have never failed one due to supplement use. Nor have I failed one for any other reasons! You will have NO problem w/ cellmass and No-explode. They sell that **** on base! It's like the #1 seller here.
    Anything you buy at the BX is fine. AAFES wont let them sell anything illegal. I havent had any problems with the supplements I take.

Ephedrine is still banned (it was banned because athletes were having heart attacks and dying on it...supposedly), as is andro and of course, steroids. But honestly, Top isnt going to test you for steroids alone, there would have to be something else going on.

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He said bx NOT GNC because they still sell andro.

creatine
    NO products
    fish %flax oil supps
    tribulus
    BCAA

are all fine. Go to the HAWC and they will give you the banned list.
    Cha Cha Cha

NASM Certified Trainer Sullyx44's Avatar
    Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sullyx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The "banned" list you speak of only contains ephedrine. It's the only thing that is a "supplement'' that is banned, things like andro, and steroids are flat out illegal. They are not on the list because they aren't classified as supplements, they are drugs.

And we have a GNC at the BX here on base. And both sell supplements. The BX is actually cheaper. Just a lot smaller selection.

B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by spirit3530
    He said bx NOT GNC because they still sell andro.
    GNC's are in a lot of PXs, and all GNCs stopped selling andro when it was banned a couple years a go.

BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im a Corporal in the Marines, I havent had any problems, the only thing they really check for in the drug tests are mostly for Marajuana, you should have no problems with supps....If anything do as the others have said, get a list from your base command on the supps banned, I personally wouldnt be to worried about it, since I have been in (only in 1.5 years) I havent been one of the random drug tests. I have only gotten the usual tests, boot camp, and going to SOI, then once I got to my duty station.

blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10) blitzdn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm in the Navy. They test for pot, coke, lsd, opiates, methamphetamines. The only reason they will test you for anything else (steroids/alcohol) is if they suspect you are taking them/drinking it while on duty. Pro-hormones <b>will</b> show up as steroids, so if you're going to take them, don't run your PFA (physical fitness assessment) a lot higher than your previous; and don't gain 20 pounds in 2 months, and you should be ok. But, I recommend you don't take them for as long as your enlisted, period.

Any of the supplements sold in GNC or here on BB.com is fine. We get drug tested at least 5-10 times/year. I've never had any problems... hell, I'm about to hop on a Jungle Warfare cycle, and there are no problems with that.

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by USAF_engineer
    Anything you buy at the BX is fine. AAFES wont let them sell anything illegal. I havent had any problems with the supplements I take.

Ephedrine is still banned (it was banned because athletes were having heart attacks and dying on it...supposedly), as is andro and of course, steroids. But honestly, Top isnt going to test you for steroids alone, there would have to be something else going on.
    Ephedra is banned, but they still can't test for it. They(NAVY) even admitted this in our Drug Abuse GMT. I've used Ephedra for a while and had numerous piss tests.

ZoneOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Legal

Hey im a Marine anything that they sell at GNC is legal in the armed forces!
    More muslce isn't enough!

On's whey is the best!!!!

Marine_ssgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marine_ssgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marine_ssgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marine_ssgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marine_ssgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marine_ssgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marine_ssgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marine_ssgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marine_ssgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marine_ssgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Marine_ssgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

no problem

i have been taking ephedrine, its not illegal. ephedra is illegal. either way, you wont pop positive on drug test for supplements. the drug test is very precise and only tests for certain chemicals

4-androstene-3-one,17beta tweak7's Avatar
    tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tweak7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ephedrine is the active ingrediant in ephedra, both are plants.
    much like marijuanna and THC, THC is the ingrdiant that gives marijuanna it's effects.

if ephedrine is legal, ephedra should be too, right?
    I ain't nobody's steppin' stone!!
    I am the unmatched feeling of supremacy
    -If you want to be as big as two people, you have to eat like two people
    ~~^~~^~~^~^~~^~~^~~^~^~~^~~^~~^~^

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/toughenoughinfantry/gfggff.jpg

xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by USAF_engineer
    This is not true at all. I've been to plenty of BX's/PX's with GNC's that still sell military banned supplements. Well atleast over a year ago. So unless they've changed their standards in the last year for me that still holds true. They were still selling 1AD even after the military banned it a couple of years ago.

jpusmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just joined the Marines and I took my physical about 3 weeks ago... Here's the problem... I took Anadrol about 6 months ago for 3 weeks (50mg/day) and I heard it stays in your system for about a year. I didn't plan on joining the Military when i took it. I'm not sure if it was really Anadrol or not but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Would that come up on the drug test at MEPS? I'm kinda worried. I don't know if that's something I should tell my recruiter or what. I don't wanna be discualified from the Military and I don't wanna be discharged when I go to boot. What do I do?
    Last edited by jpusmc; 09-25-2006 at 02:47 PM.

xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xscape2me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Trust me, tell your recruiter, and when you goto MEPS tell them. If you don't you will be sorry!!! Don't believe your recruiter when he says to lie about it. The military is more than understanding as long as you tell them before you goto bootcamp. If they find out when your in bootcamp it's a dishonorable discharge, and they won't hesitate.

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xscape2me
    Trust me, tell your recruiter, and when you goto MEPS tell them. If you don't you will be sorry!!! Don't believe your recruiter when he says to lie about it. The military is more than understanding as long as you tell them before you goto bootcamp. If they find out when your in bootcamp it's a dishonorable discharge, and they won't hesitate.
    Yeah, you can get a waiver for anything going in.
    I don't know either lol

I already went to MEPS, for my physical, and I havent told anybody yet. I'm just scared that either they wont let me in because I tell them, or they'll discharge me in boot camp if they find it in my system. since I lied at MEPS can my recruiter fix all that and all the paper work I filled out about the drug issue and me still get in with no problems?
    Last edited by jpusmc; 09-26-2006 at 07:42 PM.

streets769 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streets769 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streets769 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streets769 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streets769 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streets769 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streets769 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streets769 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streets769 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streets769 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) streets769 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is there any chance of ephedrine testing postive as meth because it's being used now to make meth? How long is ephedrine detectable in your system after taking it?

Originally Posted by jpusmc
    I already went to MEPS, for my physical, and I havent told anybody yet. I'm just scared that either they wont let me in because I tell them, or they'll discharge me in boot camp if they find it in my system. since I lied at MEPS can my recruiter fix all that and all the paper work I filled out about the drug issue and me still get in with no problems?

You still have to goto MEPS again before they ship you off to bootcamp. Tell them then. If you don't it will bite you in the ass later. It's better to tell them now. If they don't let you in atleast you won't get a Dishonorable Discharge. If they find it in your system at Bootcamp you will get a Dishonorable Discharge, and won't even be able to work at McDonalds afterwards.

Ok, I went to my recruiter yesterday and I told him. He told me not to worry about it, it's out of my system. I kept asking him, Is it gonna show up on my drug test? , cuz I don't wanna get discharged. He said I'll be alright and to just act as if i never did it.

Magna5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jpusmc
    Ok, I went to my recruiter yesterday and I told him. He told me not to worry about it, it's out of my system. I kept asking him, Is it gonna show up on my drug test? , cuz I don't wanna get discharged. He said I'll be alright and to just act as if i never did it.

I am sure he did.

mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) mass_chaos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Like a lot of guys here have already said, if you can get it anywhere on base or GNC, you are fine. I've been in the Navy for 11 years and worked part time at GNC and currently the Vitamin Shoppe and every supplement that I have seen in both stores are fine. Even the Test Boosters are sold on base and I believe that they would be the closes thing to give a false positive on test and I passed while using Vitrix by Nutrex.

Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jpusmc, relax. Steroids are not on the standard drug test. And additionally, it is very, very expensive to test for steroids for the military. I know guys that take and have injected the day before a piss test and are fine....why, cuz it's like not doing your English homework....won't mean **** in your History class! They don't test for it.

Now, I do not use AAS, nor do I condone AAS for anyone especially for service members. Face it, if you work at Microsoft and juice, who cares? I doubt you'd be fired. Soldiers, sailors, marines, and whatever you call someone in the Air Force are held to a higher standard and have a lot to lose. By the way, if you choose to do AAS, that is fine with me, I am not someone that will condem you for it, but I do expect you to take full responsibility for your actions and face the music legal, medical, personal, and professional. Endeth thy sermon.

You can take BSN products all day long. Like mentioned, if you can get it at the PX/BX or GNC....good to go.
    NASM-MMACS
    ISSA-CFT, SFN, SET
    HKC

✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪
    mWo

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ragnar13
    Jpusmc, relax. Steroids are not on the standard drug test. And additionally, it is very, very expensive to test for steroids for the military. I know guys that take and have injected the day before a piss test and are fine....why, cuz it's like not doing your English homework....won't mean **** in your History class! They don't test for it.

Now, I do not use AAS, nor do I condone AAS for anyone especially for service members. Face it, if you work at Microsoft and juice, who cares? I doubt you'd be fired. Soldiers, sailors, marines, and whatever you call someone in the Air Force are held to a higher standard and have a lot to lose. By the way, if you choose to do AAS, that is fine with me, I am not someone that will condem you for it, but I do expect you to take full responsibility for your actions and face the music legal, medical, personal, and professional. Endeth thy sermon.

You can take BSN products all day long. Like mentioned, if you can get it at the PX/BX or GNC....good to go.

Airman. If you have ever watched AFN...
    Cha Cha Cha

Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, I commission as an AF officer in May and had a class about drug/alcohol use awareness and support services, etc for active duty members.... The only time you would be tested for steroids is if it is specifically ordered by your commanding officer upon suspicion of use. This is because it's an incredibly expensive test. For this to happen, you'd either have to be caught with paraphernalia in an inspection or have really obvious and noticeable physical changes within a short period of time. You will not be tested if you give them no reason to test you.

With that said, all schedule 1 controlled subtsances are illegal for use by the military. So like other members have said, anything sold at GNC is fine and avoid using steroids while you're on active duty.

Also, if you are just entering the military you should be honest about what you are taking. The miliatry is incredibly forgiving when entering, just not when you're serving... If you fail a test the first time around you will be given more chances to go "clean." I have a friend from home who failed his marijuana test like 8 times before he was finally cleared to go to training. You'll be alright, just don't start asking these questions once you're in because then you might not be...

Thank you for your service and good luck!

Damn, my legs still hurt! Skid_ro's Avatar
    Skid_ro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation 18 Years AF - Too many piss tests to count

Looks like everyone here is on the right track. But, I can add a few things to the thread.
    I've been Active Duty Air Force for 18+ years, throwing plates the entire time. I've been taking the standard protein etc as well as others on and off the entire 18 years.
    As a former 1SGT, Recruiter and shop supervisor, I have been dealing with drug testing for years. I have had all the training etc...

So, what can I add? Well, the military in general won't test beyond MJ and standard opium based drugs without a reason. But, some "random" tests are really directed at one individual or group but because of legalities, they avoid sending one person to test without justification. Testing for "juice" is not usually a part of the typical random urinalysis. It is cost prohibitive.

MEPS testing will only include the usual suspects; MJ, ******* and other opiates. They just test too many folks to spend the $ on everything.

But remember all - If you gain 20 lbs of muscle, start breaking out and get generally huge in a short amount of time, you will get hit. You will be tested and caught. When they finally catch you, they will test for everything.

I have seen great careers cut short because of stupidity. Bottom line, be careful. If you F- around with juice, you probably won't get caught in a piss test. You will get caught by the people you hang out with. Trust me, I have helped discharge more folks than I care to count. All related to steroids were caught in the deal, not the piss test.

Well, thats my two cents.
    Skid_ro
    The gym is not a social club, get your ass off the bench! I'm actually here to lift...jackass!

xxpurebredxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Military Doesnt Test For Roids!

I was in the Army for 5yrs and 7 months... Me and 7 guys from my platoon, and atleast 5 guys from the rest of the company all juiced before, during and after our Iraq deployments. Me personally... I took 500mg of deca a week, stacked with methyl-test, and dbol... My friends have done everything from sust 250, test-e, primo, test-prop, anavar, winstrol, clen, clomid, and nolvadex.... never once did any of us come up. Its too expensive to test for juice, and the only reason they will do it is if they have reasonable doubt. My NCOES, always knew I went to the gym all the time, so the gains they saw in Muscle, they werent the wiser. I had 2 of my own senior sergeants juice with us.

Bdonnelly8484 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just joined the Marines and I took my physical about 3 weeks ago... Here's the problem... I took Anadrol about 6 months ago for 3 weeks (50mg/day) and I heard it stays in your system for about a year. I didn't plan on joining the Military when i took it. I'm not sure if it was really Anadrol or not but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Would that come up on the drug test at MEPS? I'm kinda worried. I don't know if that's something I should tell my recruiter or what. I don't wanna be discualified from the Military and I don't wanna be discharged when I go to boot. What do I do?

Dude why did you take any kind of AAS with out knowing how long it is going to stay in your system, and on top of that go and join the marines after you did it not even really know how long it will stay in your system. Anadrol (oxymetholone) will only stay in your system for 2 months after you stop using it. Did you stack it with anything else? Deca (nandrolone decanate
    Last edited by Bdonnelly8484; 08-20-2007 at 03:10 PM.

Bdonnelly8484 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nandrolone Decanoate is the AAS that will stay in your system up to over a year after use this is why most people that have to do random drug testing this steroid it off limits.