Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    jduborion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement Question

I'm currently in The Navy going on 7yrs now, i recently purchased a supplement called Maxodrol, its and anabolic. Does anyone know if this legal/illegal or where i can find for sure. The companies page said it was safe for military members but just want to be sure

Registered User inhuman warrior's Avatar
    inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Alot of helpful information in this thread.

AmericanBadBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How about tren xtreme? is it banned?
    I'm the Original American Bad Boy

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AmericanBadBoy View Post
    How about tren xtreme? is it banned?
    Why would you take it anyway?
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am an ex AF investigator so I have a little experience with seeing the results of these tests. When you go in for a random urinalysis they are testing for controlled substances. Unless you are suspected of using a specific substance and the subject of an investigation you will not get caught for any "supplements", plus, the ones you listed are no problem. I won't go into further specifics.

A Country Boy Can Survive atrain11b's Avatar
    atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If your still confused give this link a try, a lot of specifics are covered:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2611081
    FOB Salerno Afghanistan ABC:
    htttp://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29815

You want to know the secret? The secret to geting huge? Bro, there are no ****in secrets. -House-

ajmisfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i've been in the military for over 4 years, i have never even heard about anybody being tested for steriods. and i've been through alot of drug tests. not that it doesn't happen, just very rarely. don't worry about it, if you really want to be in the marines, listen to your recruiter, it never happened.

cedevils has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anybody know where to find a list of all tghe illegal ingredients for supplements? I read somewhere that there is a list with 111 items on but not sure where to find it. Can anybody help me out?

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the link is posted 2 posts above u

chip180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

animal stak

though the answere to this is pretty much mentioned above... better safe than sorry. I've just started taking animal stak, i bought it from a GNC in the local mall. up top it says they do not test for steriods at meps which i will be going to soon for the marine corps, but will i get screwed for this later on? has some type of growth hormone in it. per dose it has 250mg mucuna pruriens extract ( standardized for 15% L-dopa) and 50mg of Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine. those are the listed growth hormones and doses for each package. any advise would be apreciated.

macclain2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) macclain2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) macclain2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) macclain2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) macclain2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) macclain2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) macclain2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) macclain2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) macclain2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) macclain2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) macclain2k is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what about nolva and clomid, I hear it doesnt I hear it does just curious.

jclamoglia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ephedrine

Originally Posted by Sullyx44 View Post
    The "banned" list you speak of only contains ephedrine. It's the only thing that is a "supplement'' that is banned, things like andro, and steroids are flat out illegal. They are not on the list because they aren't classified as supplements, they are drugs.

And we have a GNC at the BX here on base. And both sell supplements. The BX is actually cheaper. Just a lot smaller selection.
    Where can I find the current list of ban products for the Navy? I am thinking of doing a ECA Stack. Most of the service members that I serve with are doing a ECA Stack, I am trying to make body % fat, and was told to do the ECA Stack was a good way. I know ephedrine was on the ban list back in 2002 to like 2005. but the FDA has lifted the ban. Has the Navy?

NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jynxlynx View Post
    So, who here has been taking the supplements and actually been through a random drug test while passing?
    I have been tested several times by NASA and USAPL Powerlifting federations. Illegal supplements are steroids, prohormones, testosterone, growth hormone, diuretics,etc. http://www.wada-ama.org/rtecontent/d...20_Sept_08.pdf

dbombtek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thats not juicing

Originally Posted by xxpurebredxx View Post
    I was in the Army for 5yrs and 7 months... Me and 7 guys from my platoon, and atleast 5 guys from the rest of the company all juiced before, during and after our Iraq deployments. Me personally... I took 500mg of deca a week, stacked with methyl-test, and dbol... My friends have done everything from sust 250, test-e, primo, test-prop, anavar, winstrol, clen, clomid, and nolvadex.... never once did any of us come up. Its too expensive to test for juice, and the only reason they will do it is if they have reasonable doubt. My NCOES, always knew I went to the gym all the time, so the gains they saw in Muscle, they werent the wiser. I had 2 of my own senior sergeants juice with us.
    You listed all the sups that are available at GNC or BB. Good Job you definately are staying in the standard. Always check with JAG and you can also schedule an appointment with a nutritionist before you start your cycle.

Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10) Selfishself is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ragnar13 View Post
    Jpusmc, relax. Steroids are not on the standard drug test. And additionally, it is very, very expensive to test for steroids for the military. I know guys that take and have injected the day before a piss test and are fine....why, cuz it's like not doing your English homework....won't mean **** in your History class! They don't test for it.

Now, I do not use AAS, nor do I condone AAS for anyone especially for service members. Face it, if you work at Microsoft and juice, who cares? I doubt you'd be fired. Soldiers, sailors, marines, and whatever you call someone in the Air Force are held to a higher standard and have a lot to lose. By the way, if you choose to do AAS, that is fine with me, I am not someone that will condem you for it, but I do expect you to take full responsibility for your actions and face the music legal, medical, personal, and professional. Endeth thy sermon.

You can take BSN products all day long. Like mentioned, if you can get it at the PX/BX or GNC....good to go.
    I am shipping to Basic in 8 months for the Air Force. Decided against Marines for various reasons (still pissed in my head about that choice). What this man said is true. They sometimes will do random steroid tests but that is very rare. A steroid test runs about 200 dollars and no branch is going to drop that to see if your taking a PH or AAS unless you are enlisting with a Ronnie body. BSN supplements will be fine. Just dont smoke crack or do ephedrine.
    "Change your thoughts and you change your world." - Norman Vincent Peale

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dbombtek View Post
    You listed all the sups that are available at GNC or BB. Good Job you definately are staying in the standard. Always check with JAG and you can also schedule an appointment with a nutritionist before you start your cycle.
    You are incorrect. Do you even know what Deca and Dbol are?
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, PHs are banned, but like the others have said, those random drug test don't test for steriods. I never new it 100% before I came in this thread, but what most of the other military members say makes sense now that I look at it. I'm in the Marine Corps and I know that some of the guys in it are definately juicing just because after working out for so long, you can usually tell and because of the training we do is so cardio intensive which causes weight loss. I especially noticed that when I first went to boot camp and noticed that some of the Drill Instructors were really big (bodybuilder big), especially for running around with the recruits all day and almost never seeing them eating food or anything. I think most use it for recovery as well to keep up with the recruits.

Its usually the NCOs, SNCOs, and a few Officers I see who are the ones juicing because you never see many bodybuilderesque looking junior enlisted. I'm sure the reason that is, is because they live off base (easier to hide their "supps"), have more time to make their own food/diet, and know how to get around it since they are senior enlisted.

That being said, I gain and lose weight like crazy, and I have never had to do a special piss test. I gained around 15 pounds in the spawn of 2 1/2 months and everyone thought I was on something, but the supps I was on never caused me to pop (just natural test boosters and other legal supplements). I'm sure if I used PHs and gained gradually, but not all at once, I would never pop.
    Last edited by Clean; 07-20-2009 at 11:54 AM.
    1 Stripe Blue Belt, Gracie Barra BJJ (Reps to BJJ/MMA brahs)

Reps to USMC and other military members, Semper Fi

"If the bar ain't bendin' you're just pretendin."

jmann97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmann97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmann97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmann97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmann97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmann97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmann97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmann97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmann97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmann97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmann97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by blitzdn View Post
    I'm in the Navy. They test for pot, coke, lsd, opiates, methamphetamines. The only reason they will test you for anything else (steroids/alcohol) is if they suspect you are taking them/drinking it while on duty. Pro-hormones <b>will</b> show up as steroids, so if you're going to take them, don't run your PFA (physical fitness assessment) a lot higher than your previous; and don't gain 20 pounds in 2 months, and you should be ok. But, I recommend you don't take them for as long as your enlisted, period.

Any of the supplements sold in GNC or here on BB.com is fine. We get drug tested at least 5-10 times/year. I've never had any problems... hell, I'm about to hop on a Jungle Warfare cycle, and there are no problems with that.
    this is true, the military only test for thc, coke, meth, etc! and when a big group is popped for a UA, only 10% of the urine is actually tested! as for testing for "steroids" that is a totally different test, thats way to expensive to "randomly" do. normally that is going to happen if someone suspects you of taking that stuff, such as your first sgt or comander.
    "gain 20 pounds in 2 months"
    as for "its safe because the BX/PX sell it" is totally wrong, there are products there that are illegal to use in the military, and if you look in that isle there are small sign that should be posted that say that. but as for taking creatine and no-explode im pretty sure your in the clear.
    Re-Born

kaisyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm curious if any military folks out there are using supplements? If so, have you had any problems with the random drug testing from the military? I'm currently looking at doing the NOXplode and Cellmass routine, but am hesitant only for the drug testing stuff.

So, who here has been taking the supplements and actually been through a random drug test while passing?
    Those supplements are not banned by the military, you will have no problem passing a test.

ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    unless he re-upped i doubt he's having any drug testing issues 4 YEARS later. thanks for the help though.

JAbreu831 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A little bit more info

I'm curious if any military folks out there are using supplements? If so, have you had any problems with the random drug testing from the military? I'm currently looking at doing the NOXplode and Cellmass routine, but am hesitant only for the drug testing stuff.

I'm in the Army and have 13yrs experience. They test for anything that will boost your hormones. The majority of banned supplements are those that contain DMAA for example the old Jack3d the original formula has it. Other than testing for typical marihuana, coke, and prescribed stuff like Vicodin etc. hope this helps

vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JAbreu831 View Post
    I'm in the Army and have 13yrs experience. They test for anything that will boost your hormones. The majority of banned supplements are those that contain DMAA for example the old Jack3d the original formula has it. Other than testing for typical marihuana, coke, and prescribed stuff like Vicodin etc. hope this helps
    Nice old bump but we only test you if we suspect that you are taking any steroids. But simple urinalysis test you for the simple things like amphetamines, marijuana and such but yes you can pop hot on some products that contain 1,3 D
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    Alan~Hybrid soldier
    www.gethybrid.net
    www.********.com/becomehybrid
    ***US ARMY MP(CID)***

goonbrandon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 Ripped okay to use?

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JAbreu831 View Post
    there is so much wrong with this reply that im just gonna smfh

Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000) Swollberg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Supplements should not cause you to fail a drug test. Especially the ones you listed in the OP.
    Science Mofo
    Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage
    IG: Barbells.Brews

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Nice old bump but we only test you if we suspect that you are taking any steroids. But simple urinalysis test you for the simple things like amphetamines, marijuana and such but yes you can pop hot on some products that contain 1,3 D
    ^^^
    Originally Posted by goonbrandon View Post
    Is Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 Ripped okay to use?
    Yes.

docjames12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docjames12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docjames12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docjames12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docjames12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docjames12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docjames12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docjames12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docjames12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docjames12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docjames12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know this post is old but as far as testing goes I dont fail on dmaa13 or anything. The military has both very lax, and specific testing. If it's legal it's not a big deal. Even the injectable roids pass tbh. Credit being from combat medic/often pass tested.

nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50) nuroppo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The two products you mentioned OP should be completely fine. Now the Craze I am still taking may be a different story, ha ha.

14words88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Drug testing

Ive been in the af for 12yrs and worked at the "drug testing" facility for a year duty. The tests are made for narcotics for the most part. The steroid test has to be direted by command level personel. Im not saying do it but in the year I was there I only saw one person come in with a command direted performance inhanced test. 1. It cost way to much to do the test on just one person without knowing for a fact they are using. 2nd. Why spend the money on the test when so many dummies use narcs in the armed forces and narcs are eaiser to find. Not to mention you have to take 3 drug tests in a row and fail each one for them to start any admin trial or njp. 3rd the person that came in for the test came in due to a low test medical condition and was abusing the injections and selling on the side. If you have ever used a "real" PH or used injections you should know how to do a body cleanse. They always say if the BX/PX sells it than you will be fine. I dont like GNC due to high prices and the people that normally work at GNC push certain products that dont do squat. It dont matter if you use or not in the Armed Forces or out of the service. You still have to bust your ass in the gym. There is no such thing as an injection or pill that you can sit on your couch and eat crap and gain mass. Plus if its oral its crap. Just saying. "Keep pushing that weight and crack that fukn side walk!!!!!" CT Fletcher

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ajmisfit View Post
    i've been in the military for over 4 years, i have never even heard about anybody being tested for steriods. and i've been through alot of drug tests. not that it doesn't happen, just very rarely. don't worry about it, if you really want to be in the marines, listen to your recruiter, it never happened.
    Steroid tests only happen when the command has reason to believe someone is on the juice. Basically, if you are on the sauce and act like an ******* and cause problems they will test you. You can roid up all you want and as long as you arent a sht head you will never be tested. Why would a commander want you to get busted? It is expensive and is not part of the normal UA testing, so its extra work to get it done.

I have seen a sht load of marines and soldiers that were obviously on something, but they do their job and keep their mouth shut. I thought about doing it overseas just for the recovery aspect.