Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What to do about the problem's with blacks in America?

Not to be racist, but i don't see this problem as being one that can be resolved anytime soon inless we figure out a way to take away from the type of lifestyle of being a thug etc, a couple friends of mine we're having a debate what the problem is within black community(two of my friends there were black and they had completely diffrent views on the subject) one agreed with bill cosbee and his view's the other said that it dosnt matter caus blacks are still being opressed and thats why.

I personally feel its a mentality a veishes cycle, i noticed that my one black friend saw racism everywhere, and my other black friend and i kept argueing with him that he was the one giving off attuide that caused what he saw.
    Like he saw some people crossing the road when we were walking down the side walk, i said wasnt racist because look there was 5 of us, 2 white, me(being brownish) them being black, were all middle aged(20s) of course there gonna move, wasnt much room and hell i wouldnt want to bump into a larger group on a small sidewalk white or black.

Anyways, while we weren't able to talk sense into my other black friend, We were debating what type of changes could be implemented to make things work better, as many know From race riots down LA to the amount of impoverished blacks taking thug life as a way to live. Something has to change(race riots Example http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Vyr3e1d9...elony%20fights . )

So i guess i am gonna ask you the same question how do we get the black community the general black community that is into the ghettolish life upto date, because if our country's gonna compete with all the new emergng world power's we're gonna need everyoneto work together.

(short related story)
    I went to South africa, as many of you know it was one of the most racist places in the world, while i was down there i didnt feel the race tension in cape town that i feel in the US?

Why were they able to move on?

What steps can we take?

General thoughts

DEBATE

thanks

Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dr Liftalot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Patrick Swaze
    You can start by making sure this one never holds public office again.

Umm wtf? does that mean>

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nobody is going to be able to "take away" Bling Bling culture from blacks.

Not all blacks believe that bling bling is the epitome of human existence. Some whites believe that bling bling is, so on and so forth. I feel quite comfortable saying that anyone who believes that the acquisition of bling is in any way imperative is a moron. That said...

Blacks, whites, and anyone else who "believes in bling" is going to have to figure it out for themselves.

Once they realize that nobody is impressed by their $5,000 rims on their $500 car, they'll stop trying to lead a "thug life" and start being responsible.

BTW, I read an article that did a lot of # crunching...crack dealers, on average, make roughly minimum wage when you work all the math out.

Obviously the higher-ups make more cash, but the lower-downs really don't make sh-t, so it averages out to roughly minimum wage.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Abolishing welfare would help.

TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dont know but i think u have to get away from the racism and injustices of what has happened to the black ppl in make sure not to treat the pakistanias and arabs like that. Where i live and it snot in the usa we had a history of slavery wel the country we are part of did and right yeah i belive the black ppl have been shat on but lets not egt off the fact the pakistanias and arabs havent and the whole crap about refuges is pish to get over to a country in the west if u are coming from the east u need lawyers and a representitive in court in which no poor refugee could aford. Refuges hold this against the populationa nd work on injustices and ppl feeling sorry fr them when it is far form the case where i live the muslims get more rights that any white guy. The muslim guy can say anything he want while if the white guy says anything u get the jail same with the posters saying kill al christians in such like if i was a white guy and i done that id be arrested. This is the altimate feer because u dont dishofrintute between the real injustices and the ones of the past or the ones that are being made up. So i feel for the black ppl of America America needs to sort this out because taking in more masses of other places and then the real injsutice of the black ppl is taken away and diluted and a fake injustice where ppl are fighting and causing riots occurs. I feel as tho America is in a politically correct time in thier period where they feel they have to be poloitically correct such like the uk where its not who is best for the job its how many ethnic or coloured ppl they can get into jobs and the police force in the uk the government said they wanted so many thousand black and ethnic police officers even if they werent best for the job. U have to watch u dont get carried away with the whole politically correct thing by at the same moment the ppl need to be treated better in soem parts of America.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^^

Not to be mean....but some paragraphs would REALLY help out there.

hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nobody has, or ever will stop racism. MLK Jr, Rosa Parks, what did they accomplish?

Actually, our species as a whole is pro-white, according to certain tests.
    Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and battle when the blue blades flame and crimson, and I am content. - Conan

NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheBigA
    I dont know but i think u have to get away from the racism and injustices of what has happened to the black ppl in make sure not to treat the pakistanias and arabs like that. Where i live and it snot in the usa we had a history of slavery wel the country we are part of did and right yeah i belive the black ppl have been shat on but lets not egt off the fact the pakistanias and arabs havent and the whole crap about refuges is pish to get over to a country in the west if u are coming from the east u need lawyers and a representitive in court in which no poor refugee could aford. Refuges hold this against the populationa nd work on injustices and ppl feeling sorry fr them when it is far form the case where i live the muslims get more rights that any white guy. The muslim guy can say anything he want while if the white guy says anything u get the jail same with the posters saying kill al christians in such like if i was a white guy and i done that id be arrested. This is the altimate feer because u dont dishofrintute between the real injustices and the ones of the past or the ones that are being made up. So i feel for the black ppl of America America needs to sort this out because taking in more masses of other places and then the real injsutice of the black ppl is taken away and diluted and a fake injustice where ppl are fighting and causing riots occurs. I feel as tho America is in a politically correct time in thier period where they feel they have to be poloitically correct such like the uk where its not who is best for the job its how many ethnic or coloured ppl they can get into jobs and the police force in the uk the government said they wanted so many thousand black and ethnic police officers even if they werent best for the job. U have to watch u dont get carried away with the whole politically correct thing by at the same moment the ppl need to be treated better in soem parts of America.
    Perhaps. A. Couple. Periods. Now. And. Then. Would. Help. Us. Understand. W. T. F. You're. Saying.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot
    Not to be racist, but i don't see this problem as being one that can be resolved anytime soon inless we figure out a way to take away from the type of lifestyle of being a thug etc, a couple friends of mine we're having a debate what the problem is within black community(two of my friends there were black and they had completely diffrent views on the subject) one agreed with bill cosbee and his view's the other said that it dosnt matter caus blacks are still being opressed and thats why.

I personally feel its a mentality a veishes cycle, i noticed that my one black friend saw racism everywhere, and my other black friend and i kept argueing with him that he was the one giving off attuide that caused what he saw.
    Like he saw some people crossing the road when we were walking down the side walk, i said wasnt racist because look there was 5 of us, 2 white, me(being brownish) them being black, were all middle aged(20s) of course there gonna move, wasnt much room and hell i wouldnt want to bump into a larger group on a small sidewalk white or black.

Anyways, while we weren't able to talk sense into my other black friend, We were debating what type of changes could be implemented to make things work better, as many know From race riots down LA to the amount of impoverished blacks taking thug life as a way to live. Something has to change(race riots Example http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Vyr3e1d9...elony%20fights . )

So i guess i am gonna ask you the same question how do we get the black community the general black community that is into the ghettolish life upto date, because if our country's gonna compete with all the new emergng world power's we're gonna need everyoneto work together.

(short related story)
    I went to South africa, as many of you know it was one of the most racist places in the world, while i was down there i didnt feel the race tension in cape town that i feel in the US?

Why were they able to move on?

What steps can we take?

General thoughts

DEBATE

thanks

YOU can't do a thing about it.It's 2006 for Christ's sake. When are some gonna wake up and smell the coffee?

Granted blacks other minorities still face SOME discrimination, some seem content to hanging out on the corner,smoking weed, and killing other blacks. There are many opportunities out there for the black Americans who actually want to strive for a better future for themselves. It's just up to them to actually go out and get it and stop using the goddamn "man" as a fu*cking scapegoat(that is one the the issues that pisses me off the most) as to why they aren't anything close to successful and they think they have to sale drugs(to their own people mind you) in order to survive.
    Evidence.

Californians have a right to bear arms in public!

TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy

I dont know but i think u have to get away from the racism and injustices of what has happened to the black ppl in make sure not to treat the pakistanias and arabs like that. Where i live and it snot in the usa we had a history of slavery wel the country we are part of did and right yeah i belive the black ppl have been shat on but lets not get off the fact the pakistanias and arabs havent and the whole crap about refuges is pish to get over to a country in the west if u are coming from the east u need lawyers and a representitive in court in which no poor refugee could aford. Refuges hold this against the populationa nd work on injustices and ppl feeling sorry for them when it is far form the case where i live the muslims get more rights that any white guy.

The muslim guy can say anything he want while if the white guy says anything u get the jail same with the posters saying kill al christians in such like if i was a white guy and i done that id be arrested. This is the altimate feer because u dont dishofrintute between the real injustices and the ones of the past or the ones that are being made up. So i feel for the black ppl of America America needs to sort this out because taking in more masses of other places and then the real injsutice of the black ppl is taken away and diluted and a fake injustice where ppl are fighting and causing riots occurs.

I feel as tho America is in a politically correct time in thier period where they feel they have to be poloitically correct such like the uk where its not who is best for the job its how many ethnic or coloured ppl they can get into jobs and the police force in the uk the government said they wanted so many thousand black and ethnic police officers even if they werent best for the job. U have to watch u dont get carried away with the whole politically correct thing by at the same moment the ppl need to be treated better in some parts of America.

I know its not spaced out properly but sorry iam jsut doing it quick sorry about the spelling mistakes guys

pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs down

I’ve lived in the same area all my life, about 10 years ago the government got the great idea to start moving the projects and subsisted housing into my area. The government though by moving these people into better areas it would improve the peoples opportunities. Before these projects came I could go anywhere without worrying about crime, mow I must carry my gun everywhere just to feel safe, I have even had to pull my weapon once. My once safe town is turning into a ghetto thanks to the government and these people. My wife and kids are going to move soon, we are making white flight!

The people that have moved into my area are nothing but trash, government dependent, stupid and lazy. They raise their kids to be trash sucking off the government, lying and stealing. Before the black people around my area were respectable and I have black friends. But now the welfare blacks and welfare whites are nothing about trash, the trash allocation is aboutn75% black 25% white. My wife who came from Latin America with no prejudices and is ¼ black is now becoming prejudice from being exposed to the black people here. My wife works at a pre-school in my area that accepts government assistance and the kids are nothing but trash. There is no hope for these kids, the kids are exposed to drugs, sex and foul language before they can talk. The stories I hear are terrible. Its sad but I see no easy answer to this expanding problem. I think the government should cut off welfare to these people. Other then the gangster culture, the government has done the most damage to the black family by encouraging irresponsible behavior with handouts. You can get money for a house, apartment and your kids, why work hard and not have 5 kids.

notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MAMMUT
    Actually, our species as a whole is pro-white, according to certain tests.
    ****, I'm pro-white to some degree.

Originally Posted by MAMMUT
    Nobody has, or ever will stop racism. MLK Jr, Rosa Parks, what did they accomplish?

They got blacks' foot in the door. They're probably turning in their graves as all the sacrifice they made is going for not.
    Evidence.

asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It has to do with culture and values or goals in life. You will not fix the problem by trying to give out more free money,handouts,or sympathy. To fix the problem the black culture is going to have to stand up and say "I have had enough of this garbage lifestyle" that is brought to us everyday by hip hop,movies,and celebrities. The oppression of the black community stopped years ago but they need and excuse for the reason they have not risen to the task of a better life. People like Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson,and every other rasicm crier all have one thing in common and that is they would rather cry and bitch about oppression and rasicm rather than actually help the community.
    A prime example of a miniority rising up from nothing is the Hispanics.
    "McDonalds made me fat"

pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pachovia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by asclarch
    It has to do with culture and values or goals in life. You will not fix the problem by trying to give out more free money,handouts,or sympathy. To fix the problem the black culture is going to have to stand up and say "I have had enough of this garbage lifestyle" that is brought to us everyday by hip hop,movies,and celebrities. The oppression of the black community stopped years ago but they need and excuse for the reason they have not risen to the task of a better life. People like Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson,and every other rasicm crier all have one thing in common and that is they would rather cry and bitch about oppression and rasicm rather than actually help the community.
    A prime example of a miniority rising up from nothing is the Hispanics.
    Very true, every Hispanics I see works hard. Its amazing they come here with zero and make a good life.

That was some explanation man that was really good. Yeah ive noticed that in the news espanic ppl doing better.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know that there is anything we can do to revive the Black Community. They ignore all of the positive role models and gravitate towards the thugs in the Sports and Music Worlds.

I just don't know how we can break the cycles that plague these communities. How can a boy who never knew his father ever become a good man and have a good relationship with a woman when all he's ever known are the losers his Mom brings home?
    How can a girl who's mother dropped out of school at 14 because she was pregnant ever develop a love of reading or learning whern her Mom can barely read?
    How can a young man develop a strong work ethic when his dad is on welfare because he's too lazy to get a job?

It's a far-reaching problem that affects not only the Black community, but ALL communities of every race. I really wouldn't even know where to start.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its a dog eat dog world..

If you act like you not a g, or hard then you’re seen as weak, and picked on, harassed, and made a ‘fool’ of in the black community. Their brought up knowing if their not rough and tuff people will not respect them.

It also has a lot to do with their community, most of the time poorer, and uneducated. This leads people to violence to his or her family (robbery) Witch in turn makes them more violent because they know someone will try to take what’s theirs (money, respect,
    ECT)

Don’t think white’s do not also have this problem, 50% of the white guys (younger) at your gym right now think their invincible and their so hard, no one can f*ck with them. Everyone nowadays wants the respect like Scareface had….. And we all know what happened to him.

asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asclarch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is exactly what they or everyone for that matter should get away from. Who the hell cares if you can beat my a**. I have been in my fair share of fights but I have to way the life long results of my actions. I would take a bus ticket out of despair anyday over the respect of someone.
    "McDonalds made me fat"

Bangin bitches 'til I die SteveC2287's Avatar
    SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The problem is not one of race, it is one of mentality.

The white trash has the same thinking as the poor black people who glorify robbing, drugs, and ghetto life. As soon as people, nomatter their race, realize that they must change their way of thinking in order to succeed, the problem will be solved.

We now only need to solve the problem of changing the way those people think... and that will be very difficult

Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two big things:

Whites have been able to develop a culture and an identity in the US for hundreds of years. Blacks have only truly been free for the last 40, if even that. It will take time for them to truly work and adjust.

Self-fulfilling prophecy. A lot of blacks feel low income and poor neighborhoods is where they belong, because it is a fight to get out of that life. If you go to a crappy public school school it's hard to succeed because you don't get a good education. When you see the neighborhood drug dealer has a better standard of living than someone who works hard at a low paying job, it's tempting to go that way. I remember back in high school black kids who took honors classes were 'accused' of acting white. It's very hard to succeed when it seems like everyone and everything around you tells you not to...that you were meant to live a life in poverty.

Bill Cosby is right that blacks need to take responsibility to work on making it to the top, but that can be very difficult to do considering the lack of resources around you and the feeling that you will always be a second class citizen no matter how well you succeed.

It's sort of like how some women are very successful in college and getting a professional job, but when some of them get into a relationship they give all that up and simply follow their boyfriend/husband's path in life, because that mentality is still somewhat strong in our society.

Originally Posted by notorius1
    ****, I'm pro-white to some degree.

They got blacks' foot in the door. They're probably turning in their graves as all the sacrifice they made is going for not.
    You're absolutely right.

MLK surely was not fighting for the mainstream black culture we have today, at least not how it is portrayed in media.

And I speak on this in terms of stereotypes. Nothing makes me happier than seeing a black family walk down the street: the husband and wife clearly successful, dressed well and speaking intelligently, the children well-kept and obedient. I see that, and say "thank god you've beaten these terrible influences. I hope your children honor what you've done for them".

Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja
    You're absolutely right.

MLK surely was not fighting for the mainstream black culture we have today, at least not how it is portrayed in media.

And I speak on this in terms of stereotypes. Nothing makes me happier than seeing a black family walk down the street: the husband and wife clearly successful, dressed well and speaking intelligently, the children well-kept and obedient. I see that, and say "thank god you've beaten these terrible influences. I hope your children honor what you've done for them".

I'd like more of this in the black American community but it wont happen if this gang **** isn't done away with. Could you even imagine how much more of the population blacks would make up we weren't killing each other like animals in the street? That pisses me off the most about the black community.

How dare any black person who engages in activites such as those complain about "the white man" holding him down when he's planning on killing his own brother simply because he lives on the other side of town?

We have to demand respect from ourselves before demanding it from others.
    Evidence.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yep, and respect is earned, not given. Look at old photos from the depression. Notice how almost every man, whether they were in a soup line, looking for work, or working in a bank had on a suit and tie. They would go out and take single shifts of work to feed their families, not just sit at home and complain. And they had pride. Alot of them wouldn't even think about accepting government aid until all other options had failed.

Now, it seems that people jump on the welfare train at the first sign of trouble.

in omnia paratus

I'd like more of this in the black American community but it wont happen if this gang **** isn't done away with. Could you even imagine how much more of the population blacks would make up we weren't killing each other like animals in the street? That pisses me off the most about the black community.

How dare any black person who engages in activites such as those complain about "the white man" holding him down when he's planning on killing his own brother simply because he lives on the other side of town?

Unfortunately, as true as it is, people would probably call you an "uncle Tom" for saying that in public.

Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja
    Unfortunately, as true as it is, people would probably call you an "uncle Tom" for saying that in public.
    Only to the ignorant minds. I've stated that same p.o.v to a few of my friends and they were in agreement. Now if I can just reach the rest of the community....
    Evidence.

Where dreams are possible Thinman's Avatar
    Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hartski
    Yep, and respect is earned, not given. Look at old photos from the depression. Notice how almost every man, whether they were in a soup line, looking for work, or working in a bank had on a suit and tie. They would go out and take single shifts of work to feed their families, not just sit at home and complain. And they had pride. Alot of them wouldn't even think about accepting government aid until all other options had failed.

Now, it seems that people jump on the welfare train at the first sign of trouble.
    Good point. Welfare has been a terrible trap for blacks as well as alot of groups. It has become a way of life for alot of people. We need to give people a hand up, not a hand out.

JJstrokerson22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JJstrokerson22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JJstrokerson22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JJstrokerson22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JJstrokerson22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JJstrokerson22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JJstrokerson22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JJstrokerson22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JJstrokerson22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JJstrokerson22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JJstrokerson22 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I dont have much respect for blacks. They scream racism all the time and dont mind being looked down upon by the public. They demand special treatment continually and blame their failures on others. I think we should repeal all civil rights legislation and give them incentives to move back to their own lands and genuinely help them establish their own nation in Nambia (Whatever state we created for them) and issue mass deportation of blacks living off welfare and taking advantage along with criminals. Its the only solution. There will always be racial distinction between whites and blacks. The best thing is for them to create their own nation where they will be first class citizens and not second class citizens being oppressed in America.

I would be more then happy to give my tax dollars for this project as long as it was a sincere effort and not wasted. It's too bad nobody will have the balls to do it though but its the only way. Abraham Lincoln and the founding fathers even recommended this.
    Last edited by JJstrokerson22; 04-25-2006 at 01:02 PM.

Originally Posted by Thinman
    Good point. Welfare has been a terrible trap for blacks as well as alot of groups. It has become a way of life for alot of people. We need to give people a hand up, not a hand out.
    Well, when we start kicking all the illegal immigrants out, we can go to people on welfare and tell them that there isn't any more handouts.........but they can work for their money.

I don't know about you guys but I grew up on a farm, and by the age of 14 I was working my ass off for neighbors, baling hay, chopping weeds, building sheds, ect. I was buying my own clothes, and I paid cash for my first car at the age of 14.

I got my first "real" job at Menards 2 days after my 17th Birthday, and I was proud as Hell when I got my first paycheck. And I'm still proud as Hell when I get my check every week and pay my bills and buy myself nice things that I want.

If we can get just some of these people on welfare to feel that same pride I feel every Friday when I cash my check, maybe we can start turning this epidemic around.

in omnia paratus

974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JJstrokerson22
    I dont have much respect for blacks. They scream racism all the time and dont mind being looked down upon by the public. They demand special treatment continually and blame their failures on others. I think we should repeal all civil rights legislation and give them incentives to move back to their own lands and genuinely help them establish their own nation in Nambia (Whatever state we created for them) and issue mass deportation of blacks living off welfare and taking advantage along with criminals. Its the only solution. There will always be racial distinction between whites and blacks. The best thing is for them to create their own nation where they will be first class citizens and not second class citizens being oppressed in America.

I would be more then happy to give my tax dollars for this project as long as it was a sincere effort and not wasted. It's too bad nobody will have the balls to do it though but its the only way. Abraham Lincoln and the founding fathers even recommended this.
    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...lr%3D%26sa%3DN

You should consider seeing this man. Im sure he can assist you with your issues in life.

WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JJstrokerson22
    It's too bad nobody will have the balls to do it though but its the only way.
    It's not that nobody has the balls to go through with what you propose. It has more to do with that it's a pretty phucking dumb idea.