Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered Sex Offender Dr. Octoclops's Avatar
    Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question How do you travel with supplements?

I have a business trip coming up, but the hotel I'll be in has a pretty decent gym. So I'd like to bring some supplements with me...right now using NO-Xplode, Cellmass, ON 100% Whey. I need to bring enough for about 3 days.
    I'm sure that some of you bring your supplements along with you when travelling....
    Do you ever have trouble in the airports?
    How do you pack them?

Any help/opinions are much appreciated. Thanks.

jrsoxfan18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrsoxfan18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrsoxfan18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrsoxfan18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrsoxfan18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrsoxfan18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrsoxfan18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just take what I need for how long I go. The powders might get searched and/or seized but I havent had any trouble yet.

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If I'm travelling for a short period I either; let my supplements go to ****, or carry as much as I can in pill form.

Last time I went away I filled up a shaker bottle with whey powder, carried a bag of oats, a jar of peanut butter and an empty shaker bottle and was set.
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. Octoclops will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You think that if I store these in plastic bags and tupperware I'll be alright? I'd prefer not to get arrested at the airport in front of my co-workers....

redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I highly suggest you putting 1 teaspoon of creating in small ziploc bags (you know, the 5g ones...), the put all those small bags in your pocket...

I think it's the only way to be 100% safe

Redvision
    ::: You born small and weak, you'll die small and weak... what you look in between is up to you:::

Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kledz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dr. Octoclops
    You think that if I store these in plastic bags and tupperware I'll be alright? I'd prefer not to get arrested at the airport in front of my co-workers....
    There was a thread awhile back about this, give it a search.

Long story short: You have nothing to worry about, if worse came to worse they'd do a quick field test and it would show up negative.
    -Non-Rep Coalition Member "Bias Free Since 2003"

Crossing the Rubicon Serpens Aeon's Avatar
    Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I travel internationally quite a bit, and have gotten supplements airports with no problems. Now, granted, an international flight will place one under more scrutiny, but I always felt it prudent to simply bring the container of whatever I wanted to bring with me. The extra weight didn't matter to me when I thought of all the extra hassles miscellaneous powders in baggies could potentially ramify into if I was searched. That, and the likely confiscation of whatever I had brought with me. I'd recommend you just bring the containers.

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by redvision
    I highly suggest you putting 1 teaspoon of creating in small ziploc bags (you know, the 5g ones...), the put all those small bags in your pocket...

Redvision
    LMAO

When I travel I just bring a few MRP's and a handfull of pills that I put in Tylenol bottle.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10) xven is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great question. I can take points for my upcoming trip.

Anyone have any trouble taking supplements abroad? (outside canada/usa)
    If they do search and happen to find the supplements, how do you explain what it is and what it is used for? I can't picture doing that. The guy would probably think I'm challenging his intelligence and get me into more ****. And by supplements, by most, I mean Sesamin, PowerFULL, whey etc. Did anyone have to deal with this? How did you do it and what was the outcome?

wdodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wdodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wdodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

International Travel

This last summer i went on a safari to south africa and namibia, i brought along animal pak, whey, and a CEE power in a zip lock without any problems.

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I only take what I really need with me or as much as I can.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would just worry about the protien and for get everything else.
    "I have got to get me one of these"

D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have nothing to worry about if your flight is within the US or Canada. Whereever you are from. I travel quite a bit for business and take a lot of supps with me, including Nolva, SD, CEE, Whey. And I have been searched by security. As long as you have them in the original container you are fine. Just tell them briefly what it is. Good Luck.
    Superdrol/Prostanozol log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=701021

thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bro nothing to worry about. I've even brought research chems while traveling (not reccommended since there is a risk) with no problems.

I've never been stopped, searched, etc. for supplements or anything.. They go through without a hassle. I normally travel with them in ziplocs, it works fine.

As a side note.. D-railed, you're carrying nolva in the original packaging?
    IBE Representative

If you have any questions about my posts, do not hesitate to pm me.

Originally Posted by xb5869:
    better cycle that with the "total gym" bro

Everything in balance.

Evading Hi Speed Pursuit fast37's Avatar
    fast37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fast37 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by redvision

Redvision
    OMG! I'm dying of laughter over here!
    Bruce Lee vs. the Entire Kiss Army vs. Ron Burgundy's News Team

JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i've once had....

Primaforce CEE bottle
    Red Acid
    Green Bulge
    Xceed
    Xtend
    Whey Protein
    Pantothetic acid
    Animal Pak

all in my bag(yes, half of the things in my bag were clothes and the other half were supplements)

they didn't even search my bag.
    Non-Rep Coalition? "Bias Free Since 2003"

Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I usually try to estimate what I need and bring a lil more than that amount. Get some tupper wear from the local dollar store and put them in there...airport security is not a problem...

Thumbs up

Thanks for all the helpful input. I had no idea I'd be able to use ziplocs and tupperware without having problems.

Gonna bring 3 days worth of my NO-Xplode, Cellmass, and Whey.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread is perfect timing for me as well. I'm traveling from PA to Florida here in a few weeks to spend a week at Disney.

I figure I'll just let my supplements slide for a week. I'm going with my wife's family and I don't want to be poppin' pills the entire time, so I'm taking 2 - 2lb. containers of I-Pro and one bottle of Sesamin with me. That's it.

-Spaz

ToolMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToolMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToolMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToolMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ToolMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Mail it bro!

Just mail them to your hotel or wherever you are staying. Put like "Books" or somehting on the customs forms. Better to get seized that way than on your person. Plus, prolly has a better chance of getting through.

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i took a trip to china for a month last year, and took a ****load of supplements with me on the plane.. They opened the suitcase in front of me as a random search, and didn't care about the supplements at all.. I brought all the original bottles..

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dr. Octoclops
    Thanks for all the helpful input. I had no idea I'd be able to use ziplocs and tupperware without having problems.

Gonna bring 3 days worth of my NO-Xplode, Cellmass, and Whey.
    yeah it is not a problem traveling with it at all. I usually put all my supplements in the back I am checking in. I just put the whole damn bottle right in there (unless it is too big then I use ziplock bags) I have done this for years and have never had any problem.

hippy1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hippy1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hippy1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hippy1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hippy1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hippy1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hippy1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hippy1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hippy1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hippy1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hippy1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Really I would worry about flying with bags and bags of white powder.

lucky769 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucky769 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucky769 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucky769 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucky769 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucky769 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucky769 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucky769 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucky769 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucky769 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lucky769 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

Pill form and RTD's.....

ripped_model has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ripped_model has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ripped_model has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ripped_model has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ripped_model has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ripped_model has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ripped_model has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ripped_model has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ripped_model has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ripped_model has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ripped_model has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah RTD's are your friend while your flying.

JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinKim943 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    RTD's suck, just do a search on them on this forum, theres an article explaining it.

Trust me, if u are traveling inside USA, nothing will happen. i seriuosly had like 7 bottles of supplements when i flew to chicago. I also controlled lab's RED ACID™. They didn't even check dat. i mean, come on, its called red acid™!
    Non-Rep Coalition? "Bias Free Since 2003"

DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No problems dude.s

D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D-Railed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thepopo
    As a side note.. D-railed, you're carrying nolva in the original packaging?
    Yeah man. It's from IBE and I took it in the little bottle with a dropper. Now granted the time I took the nolva and other PCT supps with me was not the time I got 'randomly' searched.
    Superdrol/Prostanozol log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=701021

Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if ur gonna be be packing white powders in ziplock bags, i would suggest u double bag just in case and send it off with ur luggage. I've always done this and haven't ran into any problems yet...Last time I traveled from pa to ca, I had an entire duffel bag full of supplements

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    why dont you put it in your luggage? they only check your baggage you bring onto the plane
    Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
    Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
    But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
    as a motherf**kin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
    Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
    and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
    And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
    You f**kin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!