Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Can't stay eating DEDICATED!!!

I promised myself that I wouldn't post one of these stupid threads, but I really can't help myself. I'm really having trouble staying dedicated to bulking (eating TONS). I dunno why, I just don't eat, this sounds really dumb but it's really gettin to me. I have a good amount of food, but it takes a LOT of time for me to cook it so it can be eaten. Any suggestions?
    Ja ben ik Nederlands

"Everything I do, I strive to be more like you. You've taken me from the depths within and released me, freed me, into what you want me to Be. Every day I live for you, and I devote my life to you. God, you are my salvation, Jesus, my rejuvinator." - Is0, Allen

"A life unexamined is a life not worth living" - Unknown

"Once a person realizes his state of sin, his natural inclination is to find the remedy within himself. He attempts to bring about his own salvation by human means. He tries various reforms when he needs to be regenerated. As with the Israelites, he tries to become justified by the Law rather than by faith in Jesus, Rather than cleaning up the old man, he needs to be made a new man in Christ. He doesn't need to "turn over a new leaf," he needs a completely new life. The only remedy for man's fallen state is salvation by the grace of God through faith in His Son Jesus." - SOS

If you guys ever wanna talk, about anything, whether troubles, problems, christian advice, whatever it may be, I'm here.

Allen

tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wait till you have to cut with a strict diet.
    "I do not agree with a word you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire
    "Always be generous with other people's money."

Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by tre14
    wait till you have to cut with a strict diet.
    lol, nah, it's not that, i could easily cut, i lose weight easily and i don't often get hungry, but it just takes a long time to prepare food when i'm trying to bulk, and it's hard for me to gain weight......
    Ja ben ik Nederlands

"Everything I do, I strive to be more like you. You've taken me from the depths within and released me, freed me, into what you want me to Be. Every day I live for you, and I devote my life to you. God, you are my salvation, Jesus, my rejuvinator." - Is0, Allen

"Once a person realizes his state of sin, his natural inclination is to find the remedy within himself. He attempts to bring about his own salvation by human means. He tries various reforms when he needs to be regenerated. As with the Israelites, he tries to become justified by the Law rather than by faith in Jesus, Rather than cleaning up the old man, he needs to be made a new man in Christ. He doesn't need to "turn over a new leaf," he needs a completely new life. The only remedy for man's fallen state is salvation by the grace of God through faith in His Son Jesus." - SOS

If you guys ever wanna talk, about anything, whether troubles, problems, christian advice, whatever it may be, I'm here.

Allen

bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Take 3 o 4 for hours on sundays, and cook all you need for the week.
    "Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of." - Anonimus -
    "My mind is like a General. And my body's like an Army." - Herschel Walker -
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity...

Recovery is key. Massages, epsom salts baths, foam rolling, sleep masks, contrast showers, it all adds up. Get a foam roller, The Stick, a tennis/baseball, use them and stay healthy, pain and injury free.

Inzah Dude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sandwiches are easy to make.

Simon Sez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my way!

here is a good way that i gained weight easy!.....it a protein shake......1 packet myoplex w/2-3 cups of whole milk,2tablespoons of peanut butter,1 cup oats, banana,...mix it up good and there u go its sure to add some weight....Take it atleast 3 times a day...morning,evening or lunch, before you go to bed!.......
    16yr
    185lbs
    5'9
    arms 16 3/4''
    calf's 16 1/2''
    chest 45''
    bench 285lbs
    squat 245x8

i dont cut or bulk...i just eat...eat and eat some more.....

Re: my way!

Originally posted by Simon Sez
    here is a good way that i gained weight easy!.....it a protein shake......1 packet myoplex w/2-3 cups of whole milk,2tablespoons of peanut butter,1 cup oats, banana,...mix it up good and there u go its sure to add some weight....Take it atleast 3 times a day...morning,evening or lunch, before you go to bed!.......
    aight, i'ma try that, btw, what is myoplex, is it expensive, and where can i get it?
    Ja ben ik Nederlands

Allen

Kball19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Dude, the biggest thing about it is your mentality...get yourself convinced that you HAFTA do this ****. It's like beer...it's hard to swallow, but great results. (haha...I don't drink anymore, can't while i'm working out religiously now.)

"Bodybuilding is like a drug, in that it frees your mind...relaxes you...relieves stress, and is just as addicting-
    But the great thing is, it isn't temporary...it stays with you forever....and may be the addiction you're not ashamed to tell your grandkids about"

-my personal quote
    (thought of it while i was taking a dump after a workout!!!)
    I just want to hit the ball and have people say, "Holy s**t, look at that ball fly..."

I gotta hit the squat rack, baby.

Originally posted by Kball19
    Dude, the biggest thing about it is your mentality...get yourself convinced that you HAFTA do this ****. It's like beer...it's hard to swallow, but great results. (haha...I don't drink anymore, can't while i'm working out religiously now.)

"Bodybuilding is like a drug, in that it frees your mind...relaxes you...relieves stress, and is just as addicting-
    But the great thing is, it isn't temporary...it stays with you forever....and may be the addiction you're not ashamed to tell your grandkids about"

-my personal quote
    (thought of it while i was taking a dump after a workout!!!)
    yea, that's what i do, and i eat my butt off, but the next day, i'm just like, yea, i'm a hard gainer, and it's not gonna be worth it. i just need to learn to give it all out and eat when i need to do it
    Ja ben ik Nederlands

Allen

ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Heres some things i do:

Make my parents cook my damn food or i flip.

j/k

First, each morning i get a peice of paper and pencil and make a table of protein/carbs/cals/fat , this is my intake chart for the day, i don't go by a strict same **** everyday type diet, that would make me quit too, instead i just have a big list of foods that i eat and that are nutritous, i go through the list and add the contents onto my intake table, i prepare the food and eat it... i do this everday and its simple, fun etc

Eating, eating allot, and eating consistent...

You have to let your appetite grow little jedi! you seem like your making good gains without bulking, but that won't last forever, and if you bulk, you sure will see those gains allot faster, in the matter of weeks your weight will go up.. Use the end results when u cut after 6 hard months of bulking as motivation... it works for me, you can let your appetite grow by first eating more than you do on an average, then eat a bit more once what your eating is easy, then a bit more, then more, then more, in 2-3 weeks of this repitition, i gaurantee you will be on your way to a great consistent bulk.

foods? preparing them?

eggs: boiled (but, but, but i don't like boiled eggs, they taste like onions,..blah blah blah, an egg is an egg) This way you can boil 10-20 eggs and eat them for breakfast and lunch w/ some tuna and oatmeal or something, to prepare eggs, about 6 you can throw in the pot w/ water and turn on the heat to max then just under max at boil, put 25 minutes on the timer, right after the 25 min is up, turn off the heat, take the pot to the sink and turn on the cold water so it goes in the pot (cools everything down) , i do this every morning, the timing is perfect, try it...

food isn't hard to prepare, you just need to know what your preparing to prepare for it!

sandwhiches, you can get 2-3 cans of tuna in the morning and make a ****load of sandwhiches for the day, same with peanut butter n honey, etc...

milk, 1 cup is 8-10 grams of protein, 12 gram carbs, simple, fast, slow burning casein protein.

oatmeal/creamof wheat, only takes 10-15 minutes to prepare a fat 50 gram carb serving

bran muffins (you can buy the mix in fat bulk bags) , you can prepare and bake 20 bran muffins in 45 minutes, 18 grams of carbs per muffin, talk about good ****!

its endless man, throw in some ice cream or sherbert... a chocolate bar here and there, and you will get by....

i should take the time to write an article on this ****, bulking is the best, cutting sucks.,

pz
    Last edited by ftblplayer15; 12-02-2002 at 09:38 PM.
    "Burn slow like blunts with yay-yo , I peel more skins than Idaho Potatoes." - B.I.G

"We used to fuss when the land-lord dissed us, no heat, wonder why christmas missed us. Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champaigne when were thirstayyy" - B.I.G

ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Is0
    yea, that's what i do, and i eat my butt off, but the next day, i'm just like, yea, i'm a hard gainer, and it's not gonna be worth it. i just need to learn to give it all out and eat when i need to do it
    Im 5'10, damn near 180 lbs and still bulking. Im a savage hardgainer but i don't let that get me down. I use it as an advantage!

peace
    "Burn slow like blunts with yay-yo , I peel more skins than Idaho Potatoes." - B.I.G

"We used to fuss when the land-lord dissed us, no heat, wonder why christmas missed us. Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champaigne when were thirstayyy" - B.I.G

Simon Sez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

myoplex

you can get it at your local gnc.....its a mael replacement....42grams of protein alone without adding add the other stuff!!!!!!!!
    16yr
    185lbs
    5'9
    arms 16 3/4''
    calf's 16 1/2''
    chest 45''
    bench 285lbs
    squat 245x8

i dont cut or bulk...i just eat...eat and eat some more.....

Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't buy it at GNC! It's near 100+ dollars there, buy it online, like at BB.com ($59.99 for 40 or so packets).

Yeah, my suggestions would be to use meal replacements. I like MRP's, such as myoplex cause they are very convenient. It cuts down on the meals you have to make and eat.

KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KiD707 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cooking is a pain in the ass, hands down. WHat i do is cook for the whole week on one day. make a tray of chicken breats, and stick it in the fridge, open your cans of tuna ahead of time, and get all the water out of them, etc. Just have every thing ready, it makes it that much easier when it's time to eat.

NATHANY2KUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is a typical day when im bulking

7.00am = Allbran , gammon sand (gammon = 125g)
    11.00am = 3 nutrigrain bars
    1.00pm = 2 gammon sand (gammon= 250g)
    4.00pm = 3 bagels , 200g turkey
    5.30 = workout
    7.00pm = whey milk , snicker bar
    8.00 = gammon sand , (gammon = 125g)
    10.00pm = 2 ham sand (ham = 200g)

its about 5000 cals , pro=250g , carb , 600g

i love food to much to not eat
    lol.

IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    **** protein shakes they are too costly and packed with crap

try this, i gained 15 or so off this badass homemade shake

peanut butter
    banana
    milk
    powdered milk
    blueberry ( anti oxident )
    strawberries
    flax seed oil
    bit of canola oil
    COTTAGE CHEESE ( a MUST )

mix and match what u the best one , although nasty to eat, but hey if u wann gain you gota work for it

peanut buter
    milk
    condensed milk
    banana 1/2
    flax oil
    cottage cheese

thats one BADASS shake, hvae that sucker 2 times a day and see what happens
    Brothers stay strong and survive these days. Hold your head up and fucck the shiit they say

BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: Can't stay eating DEDICATED!!!

Originally posted by Is0
    I promised myself that I wouldn't post one of these stupid threads, but I really can't help myself. I'm really having trouble staying dedicated to bulking (eating TONS). I dunno why, I just don't eat, this sounds really dumb but it's really gettin to me. I have a good amount of food, but it takes a LOT of time for me to cook it so it can be eaten. Any suggestions?
    hmm. Quit being a bitch and eat, I dont know what eles to say.

BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by IamaSexyBeast
    **** protein shakes they are too costly and packed with crap

That is one of the most retarded statements I have ever read.

glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fix your lunch in the evening, before you goto bed. Figure out what you are going to eat the next day and fix it. Or wake up early enough in the morning to get all that done. I wake up at 4:30-5:00 am every morning. And get my breakfast cooked, my lunch made, and I get ready. I'm a girl, and you can only realize how long it takes me to get ready. But of course I get on the bus at 6:30 every morning.

It's not that hard for me to eat. I love to eat. If you really don't feel hungry, then wait another hour. I say that you can go 2-4 hours at the most. I try to wait 3 hours, because after 4 hours I'm ready to eat again.

Eat protein bars. Whenever I eat a protein bar, I feel like I'm eating a candy bar (man, you can tell I've been into this too long, haha) I eat Promax bars. They have around 40 carbs, 20 grams of protein and 300 calories for one bar. My favorite flavors, Rocky Road, Chocolate Mint, Cookies and Cream, and Chocolate Carmel Crunch.
    They cost anywhere around $12-$18 a box (12 bars).

I don't know alot about bulking, but I know my foods, and how many carbs, proteins etc.. are in them. I would suggest that you start making tuna salads (tastes better then plain, drained tuna, huh) The same with making chicken salad. Throw it on a tortilla, pita, or 2 slices of bread. It's really conveniant. I some things that make tuna salad better is adding chopped carrots and honey mustard, along with the ff mayo. Add pineapples to chicken. That makes it taste pretty good.

Always try to cook your supper. Make some pasta, bean soups, Chicken Chili (thats always my fav. I have a 5 star recipe on http://www.recipezaar.com for my Spicy Chicken Chili Recipe). Fish, saute your veggies in olive oil, and other spices, such as garlic, red pepper flakes, and roasted garlic chicken broth. Thats better then steaming your veggies. You can shake n bake chicken, and throw it in the over (cut breasts of chicken into strips it bakes better) or if you want cube potatoes, shake n bake those, and bake them in the over. Those are pretty good as well.

Well I could go on forever.

Gloria
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Failure is only a verb, it's not who you are.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Get food that you don't need to cook. Canned tuna, sandwiches, fruit, milk, leftovers, whatever's around. Eggs cook pretty fast.
    "Government should stay the hell out of people's business." - Senator Barry Goldwater

Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Originally posted by BornHard-13
    That is one of the most retarded statements I have ever read.
    Agreed.
    "It was time to put all the talk aside and get to work. I was going to get big, and there was nothing that would stop me."

- Sean Nalewanyj

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Put a picture of "Screech" Powers and a picture of Markus Ruhl on your fridge, you'll be taking out 9 eggs instead of six, you'll grab the Brita jug, along with the orange juice and milk. You'll be grabbing the natural peanut butter and jam while your staring at the whole wheat bread. If you can't force the food down, smoke a joint, train and smoke a little more just before geting back home. That's my new routine.

Hey man, what's gammon? Is that fish?
    Last edited by hardknuckle; 12-03-2002 at 03:36 PM.

TripleXJR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally posted by Is0
    you wanna get big bro?? you have to eat big to get big,thats what seperates us from being just regular lifters, we are bodybuilders meaning that we are superior,take the time out bro and make your food, your body gets used to eating at a certain time and even though you dont feel hungry your body is feeding on your muscles thats why your not feeling hungry cause it goes where the nutrients are at. Take time out and make food, if not make alot of oatmeal and eat the oatmeal, it is good for carbs and cals and it makes a good last meal before you go to sleep , but all in all you have to be dedicated bro, i can not stress this enough
    Building muscle is just and adaptation to life,adapt and youll be one buff mofo!

steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by glorianfitness
    Eat protein bars. Whenever I eat a protein bar, I feel like I'm eating a candy bar (man, you can tell I've been into this too long, haha) I eat Promax bars. They have around 40 carbs, 20 grams of protein and 300 calories for one bar. My favorite flavors, Rocky Road, Chocolate Mint, Cookies and Cream, and Chocolate Carmel Crunch.
    They cost anywhere around $12-$18 a box (12 bars).

Gloria
    Go to Costco or one of the stores to buy things in bulk, like Price Club, or Sams Club, one of those if your going to buy promax. $20 for 24 of those things, and yes...those are like eating candy bars, lol. I used to have one of those for breakfast but I find other bars now that have a little bit more protein in them.