Thread: EGG white?

fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

EGG white?

do egg whites contain sodium?? aldo what about potatoes and yams? if so how much mg?

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fastman
    do egg whites contain sodium?? aldo what about potatoes and yams? if so how much mg?
    No, Sodium is salt you have to add it....I am sure someone will say well there might be a trace of it in a potato..the amount would be negligeble
    HuH?

fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fastman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what about a egg yoke?

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what about a egg yoke?
    No
    HuH?

Originally Posted by Chipman
    No
    thats odd because im lookin on the bac of a egg carton and it saws 65 mg per egg. Its ether the white or the yoke that has salt in it

thats odd because im lookin on the bac of a egg carton and it saws 65 mg per egg. Its ether the white or the yoke that has salt in it
    I read your other thread fastman....It's not the natural things like eggs and veggies that you have to worry about. It is when the sodium is added in massive amounts that it hurts you..
    I suggest that you do a lot of reading on the subject of high BP cause it will probably stay with you all your life..In other words don't depend on us for info and help...You need to become and advocate for yourself...
    Last edited by Chipman; 04-24-2006 at 07:04 AM.
    HuH?

Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pump_30 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes egg whites do contain sodium.....that's why guys cutting for a show take them out of their diet when contest day approaches.........

I think 10 egg whites as about 500 mg of sodium.....don't quote me though

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Pump_30
    yes egg whites do contain sodium.....that's why guys cutting for a show take them out of their diet when contest day approaches.........

I think 10 egg whites as about 500 mg of sodium.....don't quote me though
    400mg for 8 egg whites(1 cup)

i just looked at the carton
    Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
    Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
    But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
    as a motherf**kin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
    Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
    and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
    And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
    You f**kin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!

Okay, I will admit when I am wrong but I never thought of an egg having any salinity...I guess since all living things have a certain amount of salinity it would stand to reason...
    HuH?