Registered User vicepictures@hotmail.com's Avatar
    vicepictures@hotmail.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

stubborn CHEST!!!!

i've heard many people say that every person has a stubborn muscle group!! mine is my chest!!! no matter how hard i train or how many differnt chest exercises i try it just wont grow!! i'm 5 feet 9 inches about 5 months ago i was a skinny 160 lbs and now i'm 190 lbs every muscle group but my chest has developed nicely, i eat about 210 grams of protine a day, and yet my chest is very very slow in growing! could this just be a gene problem or am i doing something wrong, because i've tried bench press wide grip narrow grip(flat, incline, decline) cable crossover, dumb bells everything and my chest is flat i cant seem to feel the pump in my chest i cant get the burn and the blood flowing, all i seem to do when performing these exercises is work out my shoulders!! is there anybody how has or had the same problem with a stubborn chest that could give me a few tips?

Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500)
    Go a little lighter initially; pinch the shoulder blades together and roll them down toward your ass a bit. When you press, don't lock out.

MrBIP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBIP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBIP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBIP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBIP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBIP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Watch this War for the Worlds video: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/fitshow_warofworlds.htm

I was getting sore shoulders and tight triceps with no chest gain, then I got "tip" in the video that Uncle Junior talks about. Rolling back on shoulder blades for you to use your chest. The first chest work out I had after watching that video got me sore all the way into the middle and my chest was pumped!

MrBIP
    MrBIP

MrBIP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBIP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBIP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBIP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBIP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBIP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The chest workout info is in the part 5 video; forgot to mention that.
    MrBIP

Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shea88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To devolp a mind blowing chest you have to develop all 3 parts of the chest. The Inner pecs, outter pecs, and upper pecs. I have had a hard time devolping my chest and I have turned to many articles to help along the way. The exercises I have found to be the best are: Incline Dumbell Press, DUmbell Bench Press, Bench Press,flys and dips. Remember when using these exercises to fire your muscle fibers at peak contraction(or flex) as hard as u can for about 2 seconds. You should do about 3 sets of 10 for these exercsies as intensly as possible. also use techniques such as partial reps and forced reps.

timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    try doing flye presses. i find its a good way to shock my chest. what you do is do a set of flyes with 8-10 reps and as soon as you are done those, pump out some more reps by doing presses with the same dumbells. you will feel it the next day. make sure to have a good negative on these, even the presses.

sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    a little off-topic...but...did you accidentally put your email as your username??