W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can i take creatine with food?

I am currently taking nx care's anavol. It says to take your 1st serving in the morning. Do u think it will be okay to take that serving with my breakfast (oatmeal and protein shake)?

Thanks to anyone who can help out.

Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would take it before and wait like 15 mins.

---
    I just looked it up. The instruction says once in the mourning on an emoty stomach and then again 30 mins before lunch. So it seems like optimaly 30 mins before breakfast, but a little less shouldnt hurt
    Last edited by Xc; 04-23-2006 at 05:32 PM.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Its best to take it after you workout with a carbohydrate meal.

W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) W8 Lifter 81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it ok if i take anavol 15-30 min before breakfast and a multivitamin with breakfast?

jason-athlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jason-athlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jason-athlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jason-athlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jason-athlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jason-athlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jason-athlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jason-athlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jason-athlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jason-athlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jason-athlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile My Knowledge base...

I read this book on Creatine Monophosphate...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/073...g=UTF8&s=books

You can probably check it out at it at most university and city libraries as well.

I will detail what I learned from this book and my own personal research over the last few years.

Creatine Monophosphate is best absorbed and most effective when taken with a simple sugar drink such as fruit punch.

Creatine is best utilized when taken a couple hours before exercise, although it doesn't really matter when you take it because it is an anaerobic energy store that doesn't get much depleted through activites of daily living such as walking, sleeping, eating, watching tv etc etc.

The average person (154lbs) at any one time has approximately 120g of creatine present within the body at any given time. Women have more creatine than men with vegetarians having lower creatine levels than meat eaters.

Creatine Monophosphate is converted to Creatine Phosphate (Phosphocreatine) in our bodies. Phosphocreatine (PCr) and free creatine are found in a ratio 60/40 in our muscles and body, and are used in the formation of ATP. ATP is the energy used in the anaerobic energy system. Exercise which relies on the anaerobic energy system is high-intensity such as: powerlifting, moderate to heavy weight-lifting, sprinting, jumping, shot-put, hammer-throw, discus, javelin, and football.

The common thread that goes along with anaerobic activities is that they are high to extremely high intensity and they last anywhere from a couple seconds to approximately 30 seconds. The longer the duration of the exercise event, the less the anaerobic energy system is used.

Creatine Monohydrate supplementation(averaging about 15g a day) causes a strength/power increase of approximately 1-5%. This is from looking over many, many studies over the last years.

From my own personal experience I know that creatine phosphate does work for slightly increasing strength and power (my intake averaged abvout 5 or 10g a day for a couple months at best, and I weighed about 215).

I also noted an increase in water density in my muscles. The most noticeable feature of my past creatine phosphate use was an incredible muscle volume increase or "pump" during my workouts. I was able to notice this because I was fairly lean, and any increase in muscle size due to water retention was very noticeable.

I also noted when I was taking creatine that if I went out drinking and had as little as 3 alcholic beverages I would suffer a headache and other symptoms of dehydration the next morning. The only thing that stopped this was drinking half a gallon or so of water before I went to sleep, which in turn caused me to get up to piss a couple times during the night.

Not very good sleep. So don't drink when on creatine. =)

You will definately notice an increase in your weight when starting creatine use, due to water retention.

In essence, if you eat enough lean beef and fish, the best natural sources of creatine, you should be fine. But like most of us on bodybuilding.com forums, we want that extra edge. So supplement wisely brother.

=)

~Jason
    Hope all my info helped
    Heres my post..
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=770879

Can i take anavol 5 min before breakfast(protein shake and oatmeal)?

If i do this will absorption of the creatine be affected?

Will all of it be absorbed or not becasue of the food Im eating?

Thanks everyone for replies