ksquad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine Good or Bad for Cutting??

Im going to start cutting today and i need to know if i should take creatine while im cutting. I was thinking about using it so i can maitain my muscle and not lose it all. Also should i use a journal for my diet. Should i use high sets or low sets while lifting. And i have a problem cause my chest muscle right next to my arm pit all along the out side has no muscle and it looks all flabby when i flex, and it looks like ****. WHY? The rest of my chest is tight i dont understand that.

Ma$e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Creatine will help you heal quicker, lift more, longer, and harder....use it for cutting or bulking. Just be aware of the water retention it causes after around ten days...

Ma$e

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Ma$e
    Creatine will help you heal quicker, lift more, longer, and harder....use it for cutting or bulking. Just be aware of the water retention it causes after around ten days...

Ma$e

yep.....remember, the point of cutting is to lose FAT. creatine does not give you fat- it gives you water retention. There's no harm in using it while cutting.
    Booo