Thread: Twinlab anyone?

Max out or black out johnnystl34's Avatar
    johnnystl34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnystl34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnystl34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnystl34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnystl34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnystl34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnystl34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnnystl34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Twinlab anyone?

does anyone still use any supplements from Twinlab? It was the first brand of supps I ever used about 6 years ago (Fuel Plex and Ripped fuel) and I haven't seen much of them in years, last I did Lee Priest was endorsing them and at the Arnold Expo this year, I went and met Johnny Jackson at the MT booth (JC is an ******* BTW, but I'm sure most guys are if they couldn't wipe their own asses) and Ronnie Coleman at the BSN. I sprinted over to Twinlab in the hopes of catching my idol growing up and what did I get? A friggin racecar!!!
    If anyone still takes TL supps, I wanna know because racecars suck at bodybuilding expos!

RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!!!! my_whey's Avatar
    my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They suck for the most part. There TRIB is underdosed, there RIPPED fuel does not work, IMO.. I won't get into there fake andro, creatine or NO type supps.

Only legit thing from this company is there new protein. it's cheap, good and has a lot of servings.

Moe-mentum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good Multi Vitamins.

P.S. The company was actually bought out by Anthony Robbins.
    Weird, I know huh.

mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm currently finishing both their Glutamine and Creatine.......the creatine is working good....nothing spectacular, but i will be moving on.

The glutamine is working fine but i will also be moving on as i don't like taking the capsules all the time.

All and all for me they have been effective, creatine's working(even though there is bloating) and the glutamine is working(hardly any soreness as opposed to when i started working out before the glut.)good.

But like i said....nothing to go crazy over.
    Every time some one says "I don't need to train legs, I run" A mod should go in and change thier post to "I don't work legs because it hurts my vagina" - www.menshealth.com

j_fact0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Twinlabs....

Eh....so so.

I've taken Twinlabs Creatine Stack, now gone through two bottles. I have seen gains but nothing really spectacular to boast about. The best part about the supplement is the glutamine...I never felt sore before lifting that same muscle group. Great product for the price but there's better.

Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    there washed up, throw in the towel

bigbrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbrick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    twinlab sucks for anybody who wants to make gains. Period!

Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Some of their better products:

Liquid Amino Fuel
    100% Whey Protein Fuel 5 lbs (Awesome Price)
    MRP

Taste of their proteins is awesome, quality is top notch.
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601