Danni_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Feel sleepy after workout

i jst been gym today n i wrked my legs now i feel nakerd n sleepy, does this happen to any one else? is they any way to prevent this.
    Power is nothing without control

Villanovagem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's quite possible that you're just not drinking enough water. If you're feel like you are totally exhausted and you need to sit down, light-headed/dizzy and such, then you're probably dehydrated. After I was out with a messed up foot for 6 monthes, and went into physical therapy, my body used up water very quickly, I don't know if you're like this, but make sure you're getting enough fluids.
    Height - 6'3"
    Weight - 205lbs.
    ----------------------
    Bench - 260lbs.
    Incline Bench - 225lbs.
    Squat - 450lbs.
    Clean - 260lbs.

peepboon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it can be one of the following reasons:

- Good workout session, hit the weights hard, etc

- Not enough energy pre-wrokout and the workout session got rid of the little energy you had left

- Not enough sleep the night before

-Bored? lol

Persoanlly, mine is the first option, I have a lil snack after a gym session, wait an hour or so then nap for 1-2 hours to recover energy :P

But if you sleep too much and make it habit, your body will feel tired. So just get a good nights rest (approx 8 hours, I tend to go for 9, lol)

Pete

Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ive actually passed out after a workout before...

i LOVED IT.

but usually after i workout, im dead tired and just wanna sleep
    Alpha Member of the STFU crew

funniest quote in a LONG TIME:

"Arnold is completely unproportional you idiot. You can tell this is the teen forum, the posts are rediculous."
    -Trappy

Intensity or Insanity? -=Rosco=-'s Avatar
    -=Rosco=- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -=Rosco=- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -=Rosco=- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -=Rosco=- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -=Rosco=- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -=Rosco=- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -=Rosco=- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Like the guys said above... it's either something with nutrition, or that you had a killer workout session. I know a few weeks ago, I was doing legs. It was one of those days when you just keep pounding the weight and when I was done I felt so awful and tired and dizzy that I had to go sit down for like 20 minutes before drinking my post-workout shake.

Oh well... squats will do that to ya I guess.
    "You gotta train like you've got a gun to your head."

==================
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 228
    BF%: 10%

Chest: 50"
    Arms: 19"
    Neck: 17.5"
    Waist: 33"
    Quads: 26"
    ==================
    Currently Cutting...

Danni_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeh it might be me working hard and not drinking enough water. lol
    what is the requiment of water, 8 glasses of water or more?
    Power is nothing without control

Intensity or Insanity? -=Rosco=-'s Avatar
    -=Rosco=- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -=Rosco=- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -=Rosco=- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -=Rosco=- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -=Rosco=- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -=Rosco=- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -=Rosco=- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, for the average Joe it is 8 - 8oz. glasses of water a day. But the average Joe isn't busting his ass in the gym. So aim for ATLEAST 1 gallon of water throughout the day.
    "You gotta train like you've got a gun to your head."

==================
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 228
    BF%: 10%

Chest: 50"
    Arms: 19"
    Neck: 17.5"
    Waist: 33"
    Quads: 26"
    ==================
    Currently Cutting...

peepboon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh I forgot to add...

Get alot of fresh air! - Half way through your gym session, nip outside for a quick 5 min break and breath properly. Also do this after your workout. The fresh air will refresh you.

malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    heyy man, i used 2 get that, im the same age as u 2, but i started eating a peice of fruit pre workout, and a peice of fruit post work out and a serving of whey with post work out snack and now after a workout im revved and ready 4 the next 1!

so good luck 2 ya, hope this helps

15 yrs old...
    198lbs...
    6'1"...

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hmm the most leg day got outa me was dizzyness plus and if i get off schedule and dont do legs for more then 2 weeks then ill usually puke..

mabey its your nutrition...

Danie0077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danie0077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe you're just tired - it is only natural to get tired, regardless of any supplements you consume. If you feel sleepy, sleep - I think it might be beneficial to sleep directly after a workout.

The_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Means that you hit the weights really hard and it was a good workout!!! lol Good job. Thats what SQUATS will do to you. Gotta love them now.
    The_G Workout Journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=688073

The_G's BodySpace -
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/The_G/

Current Weight: 202.6lbs

Goal Weight: 195lbs (Lose the weigh and body fat.)

k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10) k1ngcro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ya happens to me to so i just down my shake and take a nap.
    I reached my goal of 180... so where to now I don't know maybe 190 maybe 170. I think 190

NadQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Danni_Boi View Post
    i jst been gym today n i wrked my legs now i feel nakerd n sleepy, does this happen to any one else? is they any way to prevent this.
    Make sure you get enough sleep, i usually need 8 hours, but since ive been lifting my body needs 9. your body is telling you something needs to change, my guess is rest and or nutrition.