Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baby names!

Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000)

Baby names!

Yeah, I know, off topic even for the general area.

I kept thinking that they were kind of expecting me to worry about this a bit early on, you know?

But then I hear what other people are naming their kids, and I am starting to feel a little ill. No, it ain't morning sickness.

Brimley
    Noelis
    Yunii
    Sumi
    Jarfray

What. the. heck??

Then there's the one with the 50 letter name that means "Moves like the wind" in Ancient Sumarian. So, thinking I was being polite, "Well, he'll probably be a great athlete!" To which the affronted mother responded in a very chilly tone that he would be a Doctor. Oh, pardon me.

Suddenly, I am seeing the beauty in names like Matthew, Mark, William, Brian, Ashley, Sarah, Susanne, Patricia... etc. Who the heck is ever going to spell poor "Moves like the wind"s name right?? And it won't even fit on his credit cards or driver's liscence!

So, if you had a kid, would you bend over backwards to give them something "special" and "unique," or would you give your child a name that people can generally spell and usually pronounce correctly?

lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lea869 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if and when I have children, i would most definitely NOT give them a name that will give them huge problems. Or at least i would try not to.
    but, i would want their names to be unique, but not TOO out-there.
    Also, their name must fit them. If i see them for the first time with a name in mind, and it doesnt resonate with who they are, you can be sure im not naming them that.

I like kindof weird names, but weird in an interesting and cool way, not in a "wtf?" way.
    So, i guess i would land somewhere in the middle.
    unique but pronouncable, and semi-"normal", or, if one like that doesnt fit them, by all means suzy, or matthew. (i actually really like the name matthew. )
    to each her own.

LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    we named our sons Gregory / Michael / Robert

about as classic as you can get, and we STILL love it (not to mention, they
    like their names also )

best,
    ~lifer
    They ARE who we THOUGHT they were.....

shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We have Brooke, Taylor, Sidney and Bailey. They all have meaning behind there names but are also simple and nice names that don't get butchered.

Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I LOVE the name Bailey!! It is cute!!

Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.hoodratz.net/babynames.htm

Here's a great story about what NOT to name your baby.
    Jonathan Alexander was born 8-11-08
    8-11-08: 5lbs 12oz, 19 inches long
    8-13-08: 5lbs 6oz
    8-25-08: 7lbs, 19.5 inches long
    10-14-08: 11lbs 12oz, 21.75 in. long

ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We have: Devon Matthew, and Jennifer Ashley. No complaints so far!

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jeffrey Scott (my son).

You should name your's Atticus if it's a boy. Coolest name ever.

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've always liked Sebastian.

Looks like I won't be having any kiddos, but I had theoretically picked Benjamen (Ben) for a boy and Bethany (Beth) for a girl. Starting with the same letter wasn't intentional.

mellangston has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My kid's names are Lucette f/Mataya f/and Trace m

My mom hated all of their names, and of course my sister had to make fun of them. She was telling me all the things kids will say to them LOL. Mataya is pronounced just like it's spelled but people miss pronounce it all the time, which is something I didn't give a lot of thought....maybe I should have. Our oldest Lucette is 7, and she always says that she would like to change her name, but she was named after her dad's sister who passed away...I like my kids names, and don't think they are too out there, but others might not agree. In the 7 year olds class there is a girl whose name is Erica, but it's spelled so funny you don't even know that's her name. I think some people screw that part up

I think that whatever name you name your baby, your beautiful baby will make it unique, just like he/she will be unique

gymjunkee01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymjunkee01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymjunkee01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymjunkee01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymjunkee01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymjunkee01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymjunkee01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymjunkee01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymjunkee01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymjunkee01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymjunkee01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just to throw ideas out there... here are some of the names of kids in my family:
    Leah, Maggie, Matthew
    Connor William, Evan Bailey, Hannah Kay
    Lauren Nicole, Erin Leigh, Jennifer Lynn
    Janelle Ava, Tanner

House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

My Daughters name is Ariyana, Prounced R E ON A

PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrissyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I said I was quitting this site for a while, but I have to put in my two cents here. . .

As a teacher, I find it annoying when parents give their kids names that no one has ever heard or can not pronounce on the first try. This isn't because I don't like the name, but more because of all the grief I get when I don't say it correctly on the first try. It really hurts kids' feelings when you get it wrong, and yet most people cannot help but to get it wrong.

It's also a problem when parents take a traditional name and spell it in a new and unique way. I've had four kids named Brittany in the last two years and no two of them were spelled the same. It's not easy to keep up with it. And, again, the kids get mad when you misspell their name.

Don't give boys girl names. This is even true for names that have traditionally been boy names, but are now acceptable as girl names. Jordan, Ashley, and Taylor are out for the guys. I say this because all the male Jordan, Ashley and Taylors get razzed big time in middle and high school for having a girl's name.

And last, don't name your kid the "popular" name. I once had a class with five Amandas and three Chrises. Not easy to keep up with. I made this mistake with my child, Jack. It's always been one of my favorite names and it's a family name. I didn't bother to look at the recent trends. It's one of the most popular names these last few years. We recently went to the zoo and it seemed as if every kid there was named Jack. My son was totally confused when all the moms there were hollering out his name.
    My goal: big shoulders.

KO Artist Extraordinaire NHBBareKnuckler's Avatar
    NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Now you listen to me…
    DO NOT NAME YOUR CHILD MICHAEL, EVER!

I am a Michael, and I am here to tell you that, yes we are a network of Michaels organized and determined to be the most rotten sons imaginable. A secret society bent on the infiltration and destruction of the sanity of mothers everywhere.

I don’t know what it is; it just comes with the name. We’re all littlie bastards who grow up to be bigger pains in the @$$E$.

Ever notice when you go shopping, how many mothers are yelling at “Michael” or looking for “Michael”. Who is the little boy who has frustrated his mother into yet another public beating? Michael, that's who!

Save yourselfs…

Haha!!!

Cheers!

ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NHBBareKnuckler
    Now you listen to me…

I am a Michael, and I am here to tell you that, yes we are a network of Michaels organized and determined to be the most rotten sons imaginable. A secret society bent on the infiltration and destruction of the sanity of mothers everywhere.

I don’t know what it is; it just comes with the name. We’re all littlie bastards who grow up to be bigger pains in the @$$E$.

Ever notice when you go shopping, how many mothers are yelling at “Michael” or looking for “Michael”. Who is the little boy who has frustrated his mother into yet another public beating? Michael, that's who!

Save yourselfs…

Haha!!!

Cheers!
    hahahahaha!!!! My husband's name is Michael, and yep he was exactly the type of child you described. Needless to say, we didn't name our son after his father. lol!

tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000)

Talking

Suri

mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommy*2*3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Amris

So, if you had a kid, would you bend over backwards to give them something "special" and "unique," or would you give your child a name that people can generally spell and usually pronounce correctly?
    I like regular old fashioned, traditional names. Nothing weird.

beanbag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beanbag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beanbag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beanbag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beanbag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beanbag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beanbag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beanbag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beanbag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beanbag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beanbag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hope to have kids someday, and like most other girls I've already picked the names. I think the only really uncommon one I have is Larsa. when I was about five, my best friend and I promised we'd each name our first daughter after each other. the rest are pretty commonplace, even if they're a bit old-fashioned. also..the middle names are a mixture of regular (ie Michelle, my middle name) and uncommon (Rhea, Anais).

gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have always loved my sister's name...Cecilila Carlon (both are family names). It's a unique name for a VERY unique person..

sdb212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sdb212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sdb212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sdb212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sdb212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sdb212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sdb212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sdb212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sdb212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sdb212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sdb212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking Jaxon Riddick

Jaxon, Mixture between a video game name.. Jak and Daxter.
    Riddick, From the Chronicles of Riddick movie.

We call him Jax.
    Last edited by sdb212; 04-24-2006 at 02:21 PM.
    www.crossfit.com

What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wanted to call my son one of the following:

Jupiter
    Apollo
    Ulysses
    Zeus
    Hercules
    Fox
    Forest

But I was overruled and he ended up as Damian, which people usually misspell as Damien, much to his annoyance. The list of possible girl names included Artemis, Panthea and Circe!

Incidentally my cats are called Rannaldini and Truly Scrumptious, and my dog's name is Mustardseed Tinkerbell.

Open minded, child of God n8s_ltl_buff1's Avatar
    n8s_ltl_buff1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n8s_ltl_buff1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n8s_ltl_buff1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) n8s_ltl_buff1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My Best friend/Step-sis is having a baby girl in June, and she is naming her Emmalina Cecilia. I think It is adorable.
    Me, If I have children.. (I' most likely will adopt) I would like a girl named Maleigha Rene, and a boy named either Jonas Micah, or Hunter.
    I used to make up names all the time, so much that once I concidered moving to hollywood and making up a job of 'baby name consultant'! haha! I figured all the 'hollywood types' would go for that big time! haha!
    ~Nikara
    What would you attempt to do
    if you knew you would not fail?
    - Robert Schuller

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.-Joshua 1:9:

shadie1708 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my girls :

KyLee Marie & Bailee Von

Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000) Amris is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NHBBareKnuckler
    Now you listen to me…

Save yourselfs…

Haha!!!

Cheers!
    With all due respect, it's kind of creepy that you say that. There's not even a remote chance I'd name him Michael. That's my "bad luck" name. Every single man that has, in some major and catastrophic way, changed my life (none for the better) has had Michael in his name. If I had to choose between Michael and "JoeDirt," well... poor kid would shorten it to Joe, I'm sure... o_0

Though I was amused and entertained by your post, and appreciate it with the amusing spirit with which it was intended!

My boyfriend has adamantly stated, "I'm not even talking about it until we know the gender for sure," after a few, "nope, nope, nope, nope, nope." I'm rather dreading this.

train hard and smart Outdoor Girl's Avatar
    Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Outdoor Girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Amris, good to see you posting!

Some names I've considered: Madison, Peyton, and I like Connor, mentioned above.
    My Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169367373&p=1399499263

littlemike777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlemike777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlemike777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlemike777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlemike777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlemike777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlemike777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ashley9601
    hahahahaha!!!! My husband's name is Michael, and yep he was exactly the type of child you described. Needless to say, we didn't name our son after his father. lol!
    I'm a Michael too. Go out in public and someone yells Michael, and 30 people turn around. Lot's of truth in the posts.

So, we named our daughter Michaia, which has the same biblical meaning as Michael - one who is like God. I beg to differ. She can be the biggest hellion the worlds ever seen. Sometimes I think I should have named her Jezabel.

bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bbowen32006 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

lol no one said Apple ......

My sons name is Carson Conrad hes 5 weeks old... hes so cute

I geuss I should have named him Kewi

Originally Posted by bbowen32006
    My sons name is Carson Conrad hes 5 weeks old... hes so cute

I geuss I should have named him Kewi
    Congratulations on your baby!!

I knew a doctor who refused to sign the birth certificate for fraternal twins. The parents wanted to name the girl "Boots" and boy "Saddles." The doctor was livid. They changed the names to something else strange, I forgot what it was (or maybe he didn't tell me), but it wasn't nearly as deviant as Boots 'n Saddles...

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My parents decided to name me with a very unusual scandanavian name that is both difficult to spell and pronounce. I have had to spell, pronounce, and explain my name to EVERY single person I have met in my 48 years. I absolutely hate it.

Not only that, it always made me feel separated, different, and weird, like I didn't belong to any group. It really had quite an influential impact on my life, making me an individualist, but a loner.

Please do NOT give your child an extremely unusual name, no matter how cute you think it is. It will be a burden to him/her much more than you realize.
    Time To Re-Schedule

mesomorph in training miss_carrie's Avatar
    miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000) miss_carrie is just really nice. (+1000)
    my mom wanted to name me brandi nicole...and my dad wanted to name me nancy... thank god i didnt get stuck with either of those names, lol i dont care for either

for a girl i love the name angeline...angie for short. i like it bc its like the name angelina (grandma's name) but not quite as frilly with an E instead of the A at the end

and for a boy i love the name salvatore, after my dad
    i have 5 cats