Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sociology 101: Definitions of 'white' and 'black' in the USA.

White:

Miller has stated that his father is of African-American, Jamaican, English, German, Jewish[2] and Cherokee ancestry,[3] and that his mother is of Russian, French, Dutch, Lebanese and Syrian descent.

Black:

Mother is white, father is black.

White:

White and Native American Ancestry

Black:

Mother - Irish. Father - Afro-Venezuelan

White:

Black:

Mixed / Creole

The consensus of what we call black and white in America is blurred because those who are mostly of African or European descent have some other admixtures within their heritage. Discuss.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At first glance, I wondered what in the world scientology would have to do with this topic.

That's all I have to say aboot it.
    I don't like signatures.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dreamscapes View Post
    At first glance, I wondered what in the world scientology would have to do with this topic.

That's all I have to say aboot it.
    Scientology? LMFAO wut?

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Your taking the bull by the horns tonight sword. I hope you've got a strong constitution
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    What is your point?

HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dreamscapes View Post
    Originally Posted by smj5351 View Post
    What is your point?
    x2.
    Never criticize someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Packer Nation

ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000)
    All those pictures fall under the same race:

Human

Yeah, I'm one of those guys...

I find it funny that those who attempt to distinguish us by "color" are now facing the dilemma of "degrees". They'll have to start coming up with different colors in order to fit everyone into a pretty little box.

"Race?"
    "I'm not black, white, or yellow - I'm blitow."
    "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38,39

"You've got more definition than a dictionary." -me

Current Ignore List (for consideration's sake :D ): Ancients, ImproperOne, A-GAME

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ElderJefferson View Post
    All those pictures fall under the same race:

Human

Yeah, I'm one of those guys...

I find it funny that those who attempt to distinguish us by "color" are now facing the dilemma of "degrees". They'll have to start coming up with different colors in order to fit everyone into a pretty little box.

"Race?"
    "I'm not black, white, or yellow - I'm blitow."
    I had a guy ask me what nationality I was at a bar one time so I said "American". He seemed to take offense to the fact that I didn't say "Italian" or "Black". People that are SO hung up on race or ethnicity bother me. The guy was Italian and I'm black/white, but I like somewhat Italian. I know he wanted me to be like "I'm Italian man" so that he could be like "hey!!! Italians rule!!! Lets take a shot!!". But I didn't want to give him the satisfaction. To sum it up it almost came to blows because I refused to play his race quiz game and when I finally told him what I was I was pretty pissed at that point.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm white when girls want to f*ck me and black when they don't. (true story)

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    I had a guy ask me what nationality I was at a bar one time so I said "American". He seemed to take offense to the fact that I didn't say "Italian" or "Black". People that are SO hung up on race or ethnicity bother me. The guy was Italian and I'm black/white, but I like somewhat Italian. I know he wanted me to be like "I'm Italian man" so that he could be like "hey!!! Italians rule!!! Lets take a shot!!". But I didn't want to give him the satisfaction. To sum it up it almost came to blows because I refused to play his race quiz game and when I finally told him what I was I was pretty pissed at that point.
    Actually you and the people here seem to be hung up on race & ethnicity more then anything. Its not something to be ashamed of, its what you are. '

Why would you even get annoyed for the guy asking you about your nationality? He was probably simply curious and wanted something to talk about.

From what I've seen the majority of people that are a "minority" on these forums seem to be insecure. I've a pretty diverse range of friends and nobody takes offense at any racial jokes. Once you accept who you are and are comfortable with it maybe you'll have a lot less stress.

BTW where I live if you have 3% or more "African American" blood you are legally considered an African American, regardless of "skin color".

JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    Actually you and the people here seem to be hung up on race & ethnicity more then anything. Its not something to be ashamed of, its what you are. '

Why would you even get annoyed for the guy asking you about your nationality? He was probably simply curious and wanted something to talk about.

From what I've seen the majority of people that are a "minority" on these forums seem to be insecure. I've a pretty diverse range of friends and nobody takes offense at any racial jokes. Once you accept who you are and are comfortable with it maybe you'll have a lot less stress.

BTW where I live if you have 3% or more "African American" blood you are legally considered an African American, regardless of "skin color".
    Incorrect. I don't think what race you are has any relevance in a conversation with someone that you don't even know. I am not insecure in the slightest. We need to move past this division of races we have instead of being so hung up on identifying yourself with a specific race and being "proud" of the genes you were given by chance.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Does that make sense to you? To anyone else on this board? 3%? Really? What about the rest?
    Evidence.

Californians have a right to bear arms in public!

Originally Posted by notorius1 View Post
    Does that make sense to you? To anyone else on this board? 3%? Really? What about the rest?
    Seems silly to me. If I had to guess its probably remnants of trying to keep Blacks from being able to do certain things.

"Your 3% black... boy, you cain't vote!"

ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000) ElderJefferson is just really nice. (+1000)
    I assume by "blood" you are referring to geneology, because the old saying really is true - we all bleed red.

Exactly how do they compute the 3%, I wonder? I can understand that if both your parents are pure African (which raises the whole South African issue ), then you're 100%. But what if the only "black" member of your family was your great grandfather (your dad's grandfather on his dad's side)? Would that make you 12.5% black, since half your genes came from your dad, who received half of his from his dad, who had received half of his from his African dad?

This gets pretty confusing.
    "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38,39

"You've got more definition than a dictionary." -me

Current Ignore List (for consideration's sake :D ): Ancients, ImproperOne, A-GAME

Originally Posted by smj5351 View Post
    What is your point?
    I just think its interesting how we distinguish 'white' and 'black' in our society when many people have a mixed genealogy.

As JAGERBOY said many people want to try to label people one thing or another lol its funny.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People, especially in this forum, like labels so they can comfortably make assumptions about an individual.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    I just think its interesting how we distinguish 'white' and 'black' in our society when many people have a mixed genealogy.

As JAGERBOY said many people want to try to label people one thing or another lol its funny.
    It all stems from the basic human desire to subjugate. Through this type of categorization we make it a whole lot easier to create a working class while simultaneously elevating ourselves.

Once you've distinguished "them" from "us," making them--genetically, biologically etc.--inferior is just an easy way to make the undesirable way of treating them easier to live with.

Incidentally, this isn't only reserved to race.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    "Sex and race, because they are easy and visible differences, have been the primary ways of organizing human beings into superior and inferior groups and into the cheap labour on which this system still depends."

It all stems from the basic human desire to subjugate. Through this type of categorization we make it a whole lot easier to create a working class while simultaneously elevating ourselves.

Once you've distinguished "them" from "us," making them--genetically, biologically etc.--inferior is just an easy way to make the undesirable way of treating them easier to live with.

Yes. It is used in our society a lot to determine what is 'good' and 'bad' meaning more desirable / socially acceptable , etc.

For example, being attractive in some peoples eyes means being white. Being educated is also deemed as a white characteristic by some. I also read a psychological study about people with more afrocentric features getting higher jail sentences for crimes.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Yes. It is used in our society a lot to determine what is 'good' and 'bad' meaning more desirable / socially acceptable , etc.

For example, being attractive in some peoples eyes means being white. Being educated is also deemed as a white characteristic by some. I also read a psychological study about people with more afrocentric features getting higher jail sentences for crimes.
    On the flip side, much has improved for many around the world in the last 50 years, but that's mostly due to globalization.

SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Errrr......Vin Diesel is one of us, I's gawt proof.
    Focus Tam! Focus!

SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoftandPlushy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'm saying, cause that was just one big line of yellow people pics lol.
    Focus Tam! Focus!

OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

u guize is blackz right?

I still am under the motto of hate the individual, not the race. That's why I hate you three. (JK)

I am on fire(no negatives please)

Oops, thought I quoted JAGER too...guess not.
    I'll FIX your PHONE son MAN.

notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's kind of like the good ole days. Where's HippieKiller? or fireman_x?
    Evidence.

Californians have a right to bear arms in public!

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Heres the difference, if Powell, etc, decided to refer to himself as white, there would be an uproar in the black community, (CNN would have a show about it, etc) if he decides to describe himself as black...big deal, from the white community.

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    Heres the difference, if Powell, etc, decided to refer to himself as white, there would be an uproar in the black community, (CNN would have a show about it, etc) if he decides to describe himself as black...big deal, from the white community.
    "In America, which I love from the depths of my heart and soul, when you look like me, you're black." - Colin Powell

Read his book, My American Journey, he goes in dept about race in America.

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sol_krym View Post
    "In America, which I love from the depths of my heart and soul, when you look like me, you're black." - Colin Powell

Read his book, My American Journey, he goes in dept about race in America.

Totally agreed with him....but what about Mavs point guard, Jason Kidd

MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Originally Posted by SoftandPlushy View Post
    No one cried racism. We just aren't surprised when white folks call us monkeys. There's a history behind it, aka Porchmonkey.
    (FROM ANOTHER THREAD)

She is half white and only recognizes herself as black, what point are you trying to make here?
    Official Guido of the Misc.

Im like a Brassiere, its a party in here

Originally Posted by MaddenMuscle View Post
    (FROM ANOTHER THREAD)

She is half white and only recognizes herself as black, what point are you trying to make here?
    Who SoftandPlushy?

It is the same when someone claims to be full Italian when they are only 1/2 or 1/4th.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Originally Posted by MaddenMuscle View Post
    (FROM ANOTHER THREAD)

I didn't know I was trying to convey a point. I was just talkin.
    Focus Tam! Focus!