LGLG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Which body parts to work out with each other

Hi i am pretty new to weight training and having been working out for about 2-3 months and have been doing the starting strengh program. First of all, i was wondering how long i should be doing that for. I am talking about the Ripptoe workout where u do almost all compound lifts 3 sets for 5 reps. Also if i switch to a split program, where i do 2 body parts a day or so, 4-5 times a week. Which body parts go good with each other, and what people have found successful (and i mean chest and legs on monday and arms and back on tuesday etc.) Any specific suggestions would be great.
    Thanks.

zaarour7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zaarour7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Usually do Chest + tris...Back+bis.. You do this because you pre-exhaust the muscle and then work it out.

JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JadeDragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    there are tons of variation and it depends on what works for you. i switch up my routine every couple of months. this is what im on right now

chest/tri
    back/bi
    shoulder/trap
    legs/abs
    "You don't get big in the gym, you get big in the kitchen"

When you're this big, they call you MR.

5'6 224lbs