NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How many sets shoud I be doing for my legs?

How many sets? I was in a rush to the gym because i fell asleep on my couch and only got a 20 min workout because they closed. Anyway i did 4 sets of front squats, 3 sets of single leg squats then 4 sets of calf raises.

Was this enough to do some growth? Also, how many exersies should I be doing for my legs?

On a normal day, I would usually do this

Front Squat or Reg squat - 4 sets
    Single squats/ lunges - 4 sets
    Glut Ham Raises - 3 sets
    Calf Raises - 4 sets

What else should I be adding? Thanks alot.

viper0014 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) viper0014 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I just know in my college weight training class I learned that good workout is no shorter than 45 min I try to atleast get 4 in a week at an hour long..
    OnE aNd 0nLy

dmoore13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmoore13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmoore13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmoore13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmoore13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmoore13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmoore13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmoore13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmoore13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmoore13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmoore13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

answer to legs

i believe legs should be trained with no mercy. i do leg presses 4 sets of 25 squats 4 sets of 15 seated extensions 2 to 3 sets of 40 and standing extensions 4 sets of 15 then i do lying leg curls 4 sets to failure then seated leg curls the same. i do not train calves on leg day too much stress i so calves on arm day. you should not be able to walk after ward and should be about to puke or puking. now i say you should not everyone is the same i dont reccomend doing this workout unless you are an advanced and leg training but if u want great size for comps then high reps, 4 sets and high intensity is right for you. check animal pak workout 4

DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dmoore13
    i believe legs should be trained with no mercy. i do leg presses 4 sets of 25 squats 4 sets of 15 seated extensions 2 to 3 sets of 40 and standing extensions 4 sets of 15 then i do lying leg curls 4 sets to failure then seated leg curls the same. i do not train calves on leg day too much stress i so calves on arm day. you should not be able to walk after ward and should be about to puke or puking. now i say you should not everyone is the same i dont reccomend doing this workout unless you are an advanced and leg training but if u want great size for comps then high reps, 4 sets and high intensity is right for you. check animal pak workout 4
    heh, a normal leg workout for me will consist of 5-7 working sets of back squats, 4 sets front sqauts, 6-7 sets leg press, 4 sets hacks, 5 leg extensions, 3 sets of db lunges and then i superset lying leg curls and standing leg curls 5 sets (also hit hams on their own day) then i'll do 30-40 mins stairstepper afterwards

I just don't know anymore MoGeaYuglay's Avatar
    MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1 working set to maximum intensity and new muscle growth beyond your wildest high-volume dreams! (i'm a wacko HIT guy, but I personally do 2-3 working sets per muscle group, not 1.)

seriously though, several sets for a couple key exercises (ahem, squats, hacks, legpresses), work em hard and you will be fine.
    If you think you can, you will.
    If you think you can't, you're right.

fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10) fastpower is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my leg workout is just back squats for a number of sets, i cant really walk that well after.

Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NYGNYY
    How many sets? I was in a rush to the gym because i fell asleep on my couch and only got a 20 min workout because they closed. Anyway i did 4 sets of front squats, 3 sets of single leg squats then 4 sets of calf raises.

Was this enough to do some growth? Also, how many exersies should I be doing for my legs?

Glut Ham Raises - 3 sets
    Calf Raises - 4 sets

That is a very good leg workout dude just don't skip out on the GHR next time.

I know it was because of time restraints but you gotta beat the **** outta those hammies.

2fresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is what brought me from 25's on each side to 365 in less then 8 months.

Squats 3x10 As heavy as you can for that ammount.
    Leg Presses 3x10 Heavy! Your last one you should barly be able to bring it up.
    Leg Extensions 3x10 VERY heavy
    Leg Curls 3x10 again same
    Sitting Calf raises 3x10 or less
    Standing Calf Raises 3x10 or less

So pretty much its 18 Sets altogether. 6 Sets of big lifts and then 6 of isolated type.

Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 2fresh

So pretty much its 18 Sets altogether. 6 Sets of big lifts and then 6 of isolated type.
    did you gain alot of size?

Jericho-holic Spartan lionheart21's Avatar
    lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NYGNYY

Glut Ham Raises - 3 sets
    Calf Raises - 4 sets

Looks good to me.
    "Courage isn't an absense of fear but a means of dealing with it."-Nelson Mandela

"I don't call myself a living legend cause its a catchy phrase or cause it looks good on a T shirt, no, I say it cause its the truth, and I deserve it."- "Lion Heart" Chris Jericho

RIP Eddie Guerrero, a true champion

RIP George Carlin, my idol

Jericho-holic Spartan lionheart21's Avatar
    lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lionheart21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 2fresh

That also looks good. The only problem I see is the heavy leg extensions.
    "Courage isn't an absense of fear but a means of dealing with it."-Nelson Mandela

"I don't call myself a living legend cause its a catchy phrase or cause it looks good on a T shirt, no, I say it cause its the truth, and I deserve it."- "Lion Heart" Chris Jericho

RIP Eddie Guerrero, a true champion

RIP George Carlin, my idol

mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 2fresh View Post

I do the EXACT same workout, in that order. Except every other workout I will add in 2-3 sets of lunges.
    NSCA CPT

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why the **** did you bump a three year old thread?

mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeylhc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahahahahha!
    NSCA CPT