lworkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

******** (amphetamines) and lifting

I take about 40mg of ********(=amphetamines=speed) on weekdays. Some effects ive noted on working out is that i have more energy, its harder to tell when my muscles have had enough, and there is no soreness or tiredness following the workout. I know ******** increases my heart rate, but besides that are there other negative effects that its having on me while working out?

B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes. Speed is ****ing HORRIBLE for you and its highly addictive. Get of fthat **** right now man.

BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500)
    I used to take ephedrine while working out, and I have so much stamina, it was basically like an adrenaline rush. Didnt feel sore, or tired, I could just keep pushing.

Down side, was I wasnt hungry for a week afterwards.

You gotta make sure you dont push yourself too hard.

I wouldnt take it if I were you, you shouldnt need something to get you going THAT hard.....

Eat right, sleep, and when you workout, your body will naturally give you enough energy.

Another thing......Just because you have all that energy, doesnt mean your muscles are training properly. Train naturally and you will feel better pumps and take short breaks.

******** or Ephedrine most likely will make you overtrain......

You want to eat ALOT, sleep alot, take supplements, and keep your hormones and testesterone levels up, THATS what will keep your muscles pushing harder.
    Last edited by BigHulkHogan; 04-19-2006 at 03:32 PM.
    "Yea....That's what SHE SAID!!!"

"In the wild, there is no healthcare. In the wild healthcare is 'Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me, and I'm dead.' Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion. You're dead."

"Obama can eat **** and die for all I care! He's just a black Hitler in disguise...and americans IQ level just dropped for electing him!"

joeyv821 is a name known to all. (+5000) joeyv821 is a name known to all. (+5000) joeyv821 is a name known to all. (+5000) joeyv821 is a name known to all. (+5000) joeyv821 is a name known to all. (+5000) joeyv821 is a name known to all. (+5000) joeyv821 is a name known to all. (+5000) joeyv821 is a name known to all. (+5000) joeyv821 is a name known to all. (+5000) joeyv821 is a name known to all. (+5000) joeyv821 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ephedrine would not make you have those effects, if you took just Ephedrine it should feel completly normal, its when you take those pills that add things like caffiene and stuff that do it, even most people on a E/C, E/C/A(more old school) or a E/C/Y do if for the weight loss effects not neccesarily for the energy.

lworkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont take ******** for working out, i take it for school. It just effects my working out. yeh, im aware that its addicting and its already started ****ing with my personality. im getting off of it when i graduate in a month.