Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    xbigjx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbigjx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xbigjx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

the difference between natural and normal bbers

wats the difference between natural bodybuilders and normal bodybuilders because all the naturals i know have no muscle and no fat there basicly skinny guys with sum definition ???
    height : 6'2''
    weight : 308lbs
    currently : cutting to 260

4 years at number 2!!
    2006 will be different i promice - jay cutler

tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is this a deja vu?
    My answer: mass, substances used and income from bbing

Nagrule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol? i suggest you look harder, im noticbly bigger than most men and i dont even take supplements. And what about this layne guy? he looks amazing...

tHIS IS sPARTA! AmericanBulldog's Avatar
    AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanBulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Natural Bodybuilder and a Juiced Bodybuilder, You tell me the difference.
    Attached Images
    This is SPARTA!!!!

Nagrule has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AmericanBulldog
    LOL

The Muscular Masterpiece MUSCULAR FREAK's Avatar
    MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whats up with the question, are you implying that "normal" bbuilders use gear? Cuz if so, your couldn't be more wrong dude.

As for natural bbuilders, if they have halfway decent genetics, bust their a$$e$ in the gym, and have their diet and supps to point, natty's can and do acheive incredibly muscular and shredded physiques. I know plenty of natty's including myself that look much better then alotta dudes that take gear.

I can't stand lazy people who think that everyone with a great physique has to be taking gear, just because they can't admit that they don't have what it takes acheive it. So being the lazy punks they are, they just go for the easy way out (probley like everything else they do) and start off taking gear (without even knowing anything about it) and they still look like crap.

I'm not saying this about all dudes that take gear, just the lazy ones that are to afraid to work for results. There is a big difference from someone whose busted their a$$ for three or four or more years and have a great foundation, all other factors are in check, properly researched AAS, and just want to take it to the next level. Thats all good dude.

If you look like crap before gear, you'll just look like bigger crap on gear. If you already have established a great natty physique, the gear will enhance, magnify, and flourish it, and definetly take it to the next level.

Registered User Team Benchpress's Avatar
    Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Team Benchpress has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    natural bodybuilders arent so natural, they use less substances tho and cheat drug tests. the difference is that normal bbs dont make excuses for themselves, unlike some natural guys who say "id give coleman real trouble if i juiced" or "i know my body sucks but im natural"

TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not all natural bodybuilders cheat... Sure there is some that do but it definitely isn't all of them. There are also plenty of naturals with a ton of muscle. But of course normal ones are normally a lot bigger and a lot tighter.
    Moderator @ another place.

Rep for SK.com

Nudist Camp Commandant Man Whore's Avatar
    Man Whore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Man Whore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Man Whore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Man Whore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Man Whore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Man Whore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Man Whore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Man Whore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Man Whore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Man Whore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Man Whore is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    The difference is huge, it's comparing a beat up 89 chevy (natural ****) to a fine tuned ferrari. in other words no comparison imo

Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Team Benchpress
    natural bodybuilders arent so natural, they use less substances tho and cheat drug tests. the difference is that normal bbs dont make excuses for themselves, unlike some natural guys who say "id give coleman real trouble if i juiced" or "i know my body sucks but im natural"

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Team Benchpress
    how many natural shows have you competed in?

I have been involved with natural bodybuilding for over 5 years now and help some of the orgs with their banned substances list. You need to not comment on things that you are completely ignorant about.

As far as saying there are no impressive natural bodybuilders... I beg to differ
    Attached Images

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed

I have been involved with natural bodybuilding for over 5 years now and help some of the orgs with their banned substances list. You need to not comment on things that you are completely ignorant about.

As far as saying there are no impressive natural bodybuilders... I beg to differ
    that last bodybuilder's pic you posted is absolutely fantastic. That dude is ripped out of his mind. His name is Nick Katrichis and his physique is impressive even if he was in the original posters words a "normal bodybuilder."
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so is a NATURAL just someone who does not take any steroids or someone who takes no supplements either ?
    Thanks

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tl1kr
    so is a NATURAL just someone who does not take any steroids or someone who takes no supplements either ?
    Thanks
    i'm natural, though i'm not a competitive bodybuilder, but I have never taken anything until two weeks ago...cell-mass
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tl1kr
    Thanks
    natural is anybody who doesn't take

http://www.ocbbodybuilding.com/BannedSubstances.htm
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the difference between natural and regular bodybuilders is that natural bodybuilders rely on substances that have not been banned as was said in a post above.

but there are some very big natural guys out there. im a natural and competiting in my first show this saturday. its a regular show as there are no natural federations in ireland. as far as my size and conditioning goes, out of my gym im without doubt the best physique in there. i dont plan on winning the show but i aint comming last either thats for sure.

there are a few guys who are on gear in my gym, one of whom is impressive but not got what it takes to stand on stage. he is bigger than me, stronger than me but not as impressive looking in bodybuilding terms. genetics play the biggest role in my opinion not the drugs.

im sure we all know guys who are on gear and dont look good at all. if your body aint got it to begin with the gear aint going to supply you with the extras.

i read somewhere, could have been on these boards, if the top five naturals in the world were to have juiced from early in there training life, would they be the top five pro bodybuilders now?

tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tl1kr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys, so i'm a natural not the best but natural all the same

AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by carlow

i read somewhere, could have been on these boards, if the top five naturals in the world were to have juiced from early in there training life, would they be the top five pro bodybuilders now?
    thats wishful thinking. i dont believe it to be true though.

carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50) carlow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AangleN

why do you say that? i think its very possible.

neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neilio85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by will-work4ANDRO
    natural is anybody who doesn't take

http://www.ocbbodybuilding.com/BannedSubstances.htm
    So what is the deal with ephedrine, I remember seeing it on a banned list before, but now it is not? Or is it different for different organizations?

Originally Posted by neilio85
    So what is the deal with ephedrine, I remember seeing it on a banned list before, but now it is not? Or is it different for different organizations?

i think its dif for diff organisations. substance will come and go off the banned list, even the olympics take stuff off there list, just recently they have re allowed caffeine.

J_K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not trying to be rude or hate on the natural bb but says 5 years clean..so could u jus go crazy and juice up and **** then just maintain whatever u can with legit supplements..curious if thas possible..or if thas wat ppl do.

Originally Posted by J_K
    not trying to be rude or hate on the natural bb but says 5 years clean..so could u jus go crazy and juice up and **** then just maintain whatever u can with legit supplements..curious if thas possible..or if thas wat ppl do.

thats not rude at all mate.
    some feds ask for 5 years clean, some ask for 10, and i think some ask for lifetime. but the tests wont show up anthing after as little as 3 months off gear i dont think. so in theory yes you could juice all you life, stop three months prior to a show and then enter and lie, easily done and ose be done. some places have lie dectetor systems in place but if you can beat it.....

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AmericanBulldog

SHOCKINGLY, only one of them is using clen and winstrol. I'm sure you'd be surprised to find out which one.

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AangleN
    lol of course... because only guys on drugs could be genetically gifted or work hard huh?

RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by will-work4ANDRO
    that last bodybuilder's pic you posted is absolutely fantastic. That dude is ripped out of his mind. His name is Nick Katrichis and his physique is impressive even if he was in the original posters words a "normal bodybuilder."
    that guy is ripped out of his mind but his arms look under 16 inches.i think the first pic the one called shredder is impressive all three of those guys look not only ripped but also big.and the third one called phil, that guy has some real mass as well.nice pics

lol of course... because only guys on drugs could be genetically gifted or work hard huh?

is that your pic in the avatar? very impressive if it is.
    any advice for a first timer?

Originally Posted by carlow
    is that your pic in the avatar? very impressive if it is.
    any advice for a first timer?
    yes it is mine

first timer? you mean competing?

read my contest prep article http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne36.htm

yes it is mine

first timer? you mean competing?

read my contest prep article http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne36.htm

yea i mean to compete, this sat. think i have prepared as best i can.
    look the best i ever have.

tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I do happen to know two different people that have competed in natural shows, and have gotten away with being "unnatural." One of the two won his class and, controversialy, lost the overall to get a procard.
    www.myspace.com/tonyvitale