Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking DawnMarie's Basic Cuts, Xceed, Sesamin, cAMPHIBOLIC, Xtend Log w/ Michael Elias Plan

About this Log

This log will track my progress over the next 12 weeks (starting 4/17/06)while combining a new stack of supplements along with a customized diet and training plan by Michael Elias (aka "EME"). The supplements and plan I am using are designed to maximize fat loss while supporting muscle growth. My goal is to be leaner, stronger and look better at the end of the 12 week period. I plan to update progress daily and include information on diet/supplements taken, sides experienced, workouts completed and other pertinent info or ramblings. I will also be including weight/BF and measurement changes, progress photos and other charts throughout as applicable when time permits. Although I am keeping this log to help me track progress and stay motivated, I also hope that some may find it useful. Feel free to comment, suggest, ask questions or even give me crap (when deserved ) - I am always open to trying anything to make this log or my progress even better. Thanks for visting and hope you will stick around!

About the Products

- Designer Supplements
    Basic Cuts - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/basic.html
    Xceed - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/xceed.html

-Scivation
    Sesamin - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/ses.html
    Xtend - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/xtend.html

-Primaforce
    CEE (bulk) - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/ceepow.html

-USP Labs
    cAMPHIBOLIC - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/usp/camp.html

About the Diet/Training Plan

Michael Elias Custom 12 wk Plan - http://www.michaelelias.com/

- Diet Plan - unique to my goals, schedule and body
    Carb Cycling, varied macros
    Clean diet, 1 cheat meal per week
    Details to be posted daily

- Training Plan - unique to my goals, schedule and body
    Split weight routine, varied reps/sets
    Frequent cardio, varied forms
    Details to be posted daily

About Me

Female
    Height: 5’ 4” (and a half!)

On Nov 4, 2004 I was 282.5 lbs due to 2 kids and sedentary lifestyle over 10 yrs. After deciding enough was enough as my 30th birthday approached, I started a journey to lose the weight and do whatever it takes to get healthy and transform my body to be fit, strong and lean. After losing 100 lbs between late 2004 and 2005, I started weight training on my own and then with help from friends and eventually found BB.com and started a log. These recent changes brought me out of my weight-loss plateau, changed my shape and most importantly, have given me renewed enthusiasm, determination and motivation to reach my goals. I am very excited to start this new chapter in my transformation journey and can't wait to see my end result! With an awesome trainer and plan, various proven supplements and all the wonderful and supportive people on the boards behind me - I can't go wrong! (well, as long as I stay away from evil chocolate!)

Other Current Supplements

- Anabolix Extreme Stim-X (will alternate with BC as desired)
    - Ergopharm AMP (will alternate with BC as desired)
    - Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey
    - Cytosport Pre-formance Meal Replacement (emergency use only)
    - Balance Bar Gold (emergency use only)
    - Potassium
    - Magnesium
    - Multivitamin
    - Flax Oil

Previous Supplements

Designer Supplements Melting Point - MP/Stim-X/AMP Log at
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=721378
    ECA
    Hydroxycut
    Last edited by DawnMarie; 04-18-2006 at 07:54 PM.

owner of lean muscle mass nopistons93's Avatar
    nopistons93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nopistons93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nopistons93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nopistons93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nopistons93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nopistons93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nopistons93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nopistons93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nopistons93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nopistons93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nopistons93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you might wanna log this in the female section as well as here if you haven't already because not all the women check here, I'm sure you'd be a big inspiration! Really awesome progress, makes me happy being a personal trainer that people actually DO care!
    battle not with monsters, lest ye become thy monster

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here we go again! That's a good thing though.

DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000)

Baseline Progress Photos

These photos were taken April 1st for the IMPC (physique improvement competition on another board). They are a good baseline as my weight and measurements are almost exactly the same (less than 2 lb difference) as of the start of this program on April 17th. Due to time constraints, I plan to use these monthly photos for progress pics in this log as well so I only have to take one set of pics. They should be posted sometime between the 1st and 10th of each month.

P.S. The only reason I am including these is to further motivate myself to improve each month, so please, be nice It took alot for me to put these out there!

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    YEAH!!!!!!!! Its here its here THE NEW LOG with Michael Elias!!!!!! WHooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo On your way to hot bod land Im so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot Woot!!!!!!!!!!

Week1, Day 1, 4/17/06

Weight (will be weighing AM & PM daily to monitor water weight):
    AM - 167.8
    PM - 166.4

Diet/Supps/Sides:

No sides yet.

Training:

I have to say that today's workouts were awesome! Having never done a superset before I was surprised how intense it was and how much I had to lower from what I would do on a short and heavy set. But I really liked it - I was feeling the burn!! Since alot of the exercises are new to me as well as the reps and sets I changed weights mid-way on some trying to find the right starting weights for me. Loved the ab workout and was feeling very GI Jane doing the decline crunches. Evening cardio also exceeded my expectations. Having a variety of cardio to choose from, I would not have picked walking on the treadmill but did so on EME's advice. I would have thought it would not be very challenging after having run on a treadmill. I was WRONG!! OMG, walking on a 15 degree incline for 45 min is not easy! I think I sweated more than I ever have - even when running! I could just imagine all that sweat being the fat I was burning and I was loving it!!

Other:
    Have been very busy lately with family and work as well as adjusting to my new daily schedule. May be on the boards a bit less and a little shorter in my posts than usual until I get caught up on some things and get into the new routine. Also working on trying to increase my sleep to normal human amounts so I can make sure I am 100% for all my workouts

Week 1, Day 2, 4/18/06 Tuesday

AM - 165
    PM - 164.6

Both of these weights are lower than my personal low of 165.2 - yay!! Hope this is the start of a new trend!

Diet/Supps/Sides:

Mmmmm.....STEAK! *doing the happy dance*

No sides yet. Xtend should arrive on Thursday sometime. Will start cAMP in a couple more days. Waiting to see if I get pumps from Xceed so I can make sure the cAMP doesn't interfere with them.

Training:

Great workout on weights! Loved the new exercises, not sure on a couple if I should have gone heavier but will see next time. Seated Calf machine was interesting, never tried that before but it worked great. Didn't have a preacher bench other than the one that is a machine so did concentration curls instead. Will see if there is one in other weight room for next time.

Missed my cardio, will try to make up. My 3 yr old snuck into his easter basket before we left for the gym and ate an entire chocolate bunny!! (I don't know where he gets his love of chocolate from ) Anyway, I got paged over the intercom at the end of my weight routine to come clean up the remains of the bunny off the playroom floor!!!!! Eeeeewwwww! Good news is that definitely made me want to stay away from chocolate even more! LOL

Other:
    How can I possibly top the bunny episode? Nothing more to say today.
    Last edited by MsFit; 04-23-2006 at 11:40 AM.

Originally Posted by nopistons93
    you might wanna log this in the female section as well as here if you haven't already because not all the women check here, I'm sure you'd be a big inspiration! Really awesome progress, makes me happy being a personal trainer that people actually DO care!
    Good point , unfortunately I am already duplicating at another site for a competition I am in and I just don't have time to do a 3rd one. But maybe I could post a thread over there with the link to it and folks might see it or find it searching the female section.

Thanks so much for the nice comments and I am glad it made you feel good! I'm sure being a trainer is a thankless job sometimes. I am very grateful to have Michael's help and I definitely feel that having a great trainer can make a world of difference. I love being able to focus on executing the plan and feeling confident that I have the right goals and the right plan to achieve them.

EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great Start to your log Dawn!

I'm really looking forward to watching your progress.

LOL. I told you that 15 degree incline treadmill workout was no joke!

I can't wait to see all the great things to come!

- EME
    Free BMR and Calorie Need Calculator
    http://www.physiquefx.com/bmr-calculators/

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

Hope you enjoyed your STEAK brat!!!!!!!! Apples & PB Viper likey alot! He also likes to tease me with them!!!!!!

Check your email tomorrow, Ill be sending you some info Im off to bed now! And you better be too!!!!

You are going to be so HOT when Michael gets done with you!!!!! 2 pounds in one freaking day!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Property of Team Torture RichardRussell's Avatar
    RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This log is off to a great start! Congratulations on your progress thus far... truly amazing! I will definately be watching this one daily...

Just curious on the choice of supplements -- are they something Michael Elias chose based upon your consultation, or are they things you brought up looking to work into a plan?
    - Discipline means doing within, not doing without.

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." -- T.S. Eliot

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese Proverb.

RR's Sesamin + Melting Point log --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=796196

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Another one of you IMPC gals/guys signing up with EME, I'm in freaking TROUBLE! You know how awesome I think you are Dawn, and I KNOW you will do well at this log.

So, what is your opinion on the taste of Xceed? I keep asking everyone this because I'm waiting for mine to arrive, haha. I also just started a new log, which if you wanted to drop in I'd be honored..

Josh's Scivation Anagen Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=765684

Have a good night's sleep.. *subscribed*

Josh

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Great work DM, keep it up! Stick with the plan and I know you'll be happy. The nice thing is that you're seeing results already. The 15 degree incline is a pain in the ass, and the hams for that matter, but you'll start to get used to it and actually start to like it. I sweat like a pig on it myself, it's great Just remember, only 3 weeks max until the next round of pics at IM, so we better see results
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *****subscribed*****
    Hey why did I not know you started another log?
    Anyway I am here to taunt you and make perverse comments as needed
    Good luck!
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mike is onboard for another top notch log. Is it cool if I call you FnF2?
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Originally Posted by uhockey

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Dawn and I will be twins when Mike is done with us!!!!!!!! Im not sure if he will ever be "done" as I think he is instilled into my brain forever!!!
    Last edited by fitnfirm; 04-19-2006 at 10:30 AM.

Originally Posted by EME
    LOL. I told you that 15 degree incline treadmill workout was no joke!
    You can be assured I was not laughing when I was doing it!!

But it was great!...I'm a believer!!! Incline treadmill rocks!

Originally Posted by fitnfirm
    Hope you enjoyed your STEAK brat!!!!!!!!

You are going to be so HOT when Michael gets done with you!!!!! 2 pounds in one freaking day!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I did! Mmmm..in fact it is on the menu again Friday! Muwhahaha.....But hey, you get to eat pancakes more than me and they are yummy too!!!

I can only hope...I think the fat is afraid of Michael and it is just running away before it gets burned off!! LOL hehe

Originally Posted by RichardRussell
    This log is off to a great start! Congratulations on your progress thus far... truly amazing! I will definately be watching this one daily...

Just curious on the choice of supplements -- are they something Michael Elias chose based upon your consultation, or are they things you brought up looking to work into a plan?
    Thanks Richard! Glad to have you on board!

Here is the scoop on the logic behind the various supps:

Michael recommended Xtend to help with recovery and that should be arriving tommorrow. The others he reviewed and ok'd form me to take during the plan. Most were things I had previously purchased based on my experiences in my last log.

After success with Melting Point for 7 weeks, I needed to take a break but wanted something else for fat loss so I decided to try Sesamin. The cAMPHIPOLIC was stacked with it on a great sale and I thought the idea of a night-time thermo was interesting so thought I'd try.

The AMP and Stim-X were great stims for me last log but quite powerful for "daily" use. FnF sent me a sample of Basic Cuts and worked well so trying that as primary stim and alternating the others as desired.

The Xceed and Bulk CEE (coming soon to use post-wo for cost efficiency) were added to support muscle growth based on FnF's good experience with them.

The Potassium and Magnesium were added to ensure adequate levels to combat water retention while on Melting Point. May discontinue but keeping in for now.

The Flax Oil I am discontinuing taking in small amounts daily as I have a day on my plan where I take a larger quantity of it.

Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth
    Another one of you IMPC gals/guys signing up with EME, I'm in freaking TROUBLE! You know how awesome I think you are Dawn, and I KNOW you will do well at this log.

So, what is your opinion on the taste of Xceed? I keep asking everyone this because I'm waiting for mine to arrive, haha. I also just started a new log, which if you wanted to drop in I'd be honored..

Josh's Scivation Anagen Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=765684

Have a good night's sleep.. *subscribed*

Josh
    Muwahahahha..yes, you are!!...Wait a minute!...didn't I hear that YOU have a secret trainer???? Hmm???

Thanks SC, I do know and the feeling is mutual! Of course, I will be checking out your new log - my you are busy with logs these days! Keep up your great work, that GVT is tough!

Xceed tastes wonderful IMO - especially compared to other nasty things I have had to drink lately, particularly thouse of the creamy orange variety - yuck!!! I will say that it was a little bitter to me at first, I think I expected it to be sweeter than it was. But I added more water and then it tasted much better. Not quite like crystal light lemonade but I think as close as you could get for something with 0 calories. I think it tastes best with very cold water, at least 8 oz and maybe even ice.

Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Just remember, only 3 weeks max until the next round of pics at IM, so we better see results
    Just wait...you WILL!!!

Originally Posted by spaceclown
    Hey why did I not know you started another log?

Anyway I am here to taunt you and make perverse comments as needed
    Good luck!
    Guess you were too busy looking at my t-shirt pics in the last one to notice LOL

Hey you go ahead and bring on the taunting all you want!!! You know after my post today I will be only .9 lbs behind in trying to lose as fast as you are gaining - so you better log off now and eat up!! I am right behind you! I think once I get in the lead i need to start including a chart on that in my log, what do you think? LOL.. I bet FnF and Stonecold would second that idea..Muwhahahaha!!!

You know even though I have a trainer now, I still need my motivational coach - so you better stick around - or else you will lose your cheerleader!!! Let's kick some butt the next 12 weeks

Originally Posted by uhockey
    Thanks uHockey!

I am honored that you would spend what little time you have off surgery rotation to follow my log. You rock!

You can call me whatever you like FnF2 is way cool!!! I admit it - I am an FnF wanna-be and proud of it!!! LOL I figure if she keeps telling me all her secrets and I work my ass off, someday I might look half that good - and i would be very happy with that!!

Originally Posted by fitnfirm
    Dawn and I will be twins when Mike is done with us!!!!!!!!

Now THAT I would have to see to believe!! LOL

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DawnMarie
    Muwahahahha..yes, you are!!...Wait a minute!...didn't I hear that YOU have a secret trainer???? Hmm???
    All I can share is that I have two people helping me who have acheived the type of body I desire.. and while using similar plans *wink*, and then I also have a fitness plan set up by Layne Norton (str8flexed) once my run of GVT is done. So not only do I in reality have THREE awesome people helping me, I'm stealing ideas from Team Torture's logs almost daily.. gotta love people who do detailed logs, muwhahahaha.

Week 1, Day 3, 4/19/06 Wednesday

Weight:
    AM - 164.2
    PM - 163.4 Sugar, we're going down!!! Woo-hoo!!!

Diet/Supps/Sides:

Was down about 400 cals from plan due to looking at amount instead of cals on a couple items plus leaving out drinks/supps for afternoon workout (off in PM today). So I added a protien shake, an additional Tbsp of PB and some celery to up them and fix my macro to be closer to right. At about 1500 calories, I was starving at the end of the day! Feel much better now

Didn't have enough time to take Xceed before morning cardio so skipped today. Took Stim-X AM and very early PM as it was just that kind of day and it worked great as usual to keep me focused and energized. Looking forward to getting Xtend, my chest is still hurting from Monday!

Training:

*Note to self - Punches with resistance bands the day after working biceps HURTS!*

Other:
    Good night all!
    Last edited by MsFit; 04-23-2006 at 11:37 AM.

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bring on the charts now before my my stack is gone! I am freakin on fire now but after the stack I am sure I will have to work my ass off for these types of gains.
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DawnMarie
    AM - 167.8
    PM - 166.4

Diet/Supps/Sides:

No sides yet.

Training:

I have to say that today's workouts were awesome! Having never done a superset before I was surprised how intense it was and how much I had to lower from what I would do on a short and heavy set. But I really liked it - I was feeling the burn!! Since alot of the exercises are new to me as well as the reps and sets I changed weights mid-way on some trying to find the right starting weights for me. Loved the ab workout and was feeling very GI Jane doing the decline crunches. Evening cardio also exceeded my expectations. Having a variety of cardio to choose from, I would not have picked walking on the treadmill but did so on EME's advice. I would have thought it would not be very challenging after having run on a treadmill. I was WRONG!! OMG, walking on a 15 degree incline for 45 min is not easy! I think I sweated more than I ever have - even when running! I could just imagine all that sweat being the fat I was burning and I was loving it!!

Other:
    Have been very busy lately with family and work as well as adjusting to my new daily schedule. May be on the boards a bit less and a little shorter in my posts than usual until I get caught up on some things and get into the new routine. Also working on trying to increase my sleep to normal human amounts so I can make sure I am 100% for all my workouts
    Your charts reads broccoli has 0 fiber..scratches head.

On the other Hand, What a wonderful transformation and CORRECT, a GOOD trainer like you have makes on the difference in the world. I seen some bad ones...whoa have I seen some bad ones.lol

beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    good luck DM!!!
    - SNS Rep
    - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/sns.htm
    - Beer20 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Originally Posted by spaceclown
    Bring on the charts now before my my stack is gone! I am freakin on fire now but after the stack I am sure I will have to work my ass off for these types of gains.
    Well, um, I only want the chart if I am winning or what fun is that for me! LOL We'll see...