Thread: cool desktops

Cometome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cometome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cometome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

cool desktops

Post your coll Powerlifting desktops here

ill start with one

http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fiback8ov.jpg
    http://www.muscle1.com

Registered User randall_truscot's Avatar
    randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500)
    whys there a fricken bodybuilder on the pic? thot it was a powerlifitng desktop?
    Kirk Karwoski Wanna Be

Cometome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cometome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cometome has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cause they are doing heavy ass deadlifts

when you deadlift 6+ plates on each side i dont care what sport your in you deserve credit espically at a low bw

Powerlifting, Football BakesPimpRB23's Avatar
    BakesPimpRB23 is not very helpful. (-500) BakesPimpRB23 is not very helpful. (-500) BakesPimpRB23 is not very helpful. (-500) BakesPimpRB23 is not very helpful. (-500) BakesPimpRB23 is not very helpful. (-500) BakesPimpRB23 is not very helpful. (-500) BakesPimpRB23 is not very helpful. (-500) BakesPimpRB23 is not very helpful. (-500) BakesPimpRB23 is not very helpful. (-500) BakesPimpRB23 is not very helpful. (-500) BakesPimpRB23 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by randall_truscot
    whys there a fricken bodybuilder on the pic? thot it was a powerlifitng desktop?
    lol, what makes that dude a bb... some powerlifters have deisel arms just as long as their bodyfat percentage isn't too high...

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BakesPimpRB23
    lol, what makes that dude a bb... some powerlifters have deisel arms just as long as their bodyfat percentage isn't too high...
    For some reason i can't remember the name of the bodybuilder in that pic, But it was a pro bodybuilder...

Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cometome
    Post your coll Powerlifting desktops here

ill start with one

http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fiback8ov.jpg

Nice concept, poor cuts.
    I am not trying to be better than you, just better than myself
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009

Reactive Training Systems xahliftinracerx's Avatar
    xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xahliftinracerx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Franco Columbo is the guy.

Randall man you are an awesome lifter but you are way to quick to accuse/attack people, I have seen it many times on this forum...Not tryin to start anything I am just sayin, he was just trying to start up a pretty kool thread with desktops of people doing heavy deadlifts, and you e-attack him..
    Sponsored by Reactive Training Systems
    www.reactivetrainingsystems.com

What is your dream? What have you done today to get closer to reaching that dream?

Have fun with whatever you are doing. Otherwise, what is the point of doing it?

onslaught61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onslaught61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onslaught61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onslaught61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onslaught61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onslaught61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onslaught61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onslaught61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onslaught61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onslaught61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onslaught61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mine

http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?im...a0110244th.jpg

not exactly powerlifting, but whatever

CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10) CYLON RAIDER is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Although a bodybuilder and Mr. Olympia Franco did powerlift as well I believe as well as compete in the very first WSM showing some real true strength despite only about 180 lbs. before getting hurt in the fridge race.

Registered User randall_truscot's Avatar
    randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by xahliftinracerx
    Franco Columbo is the guy.

Randall man you are an awesome lifter but you are way to quick to accuse/attack people, I have seen it many times on this forum...Not tryin to start anything I am just sayin, he was just trying to start up a pretty kool thread with desktops of people doing heavy deadlifts, and you e-attack him..
    well it said powerlifting. so I expected to See Coan or KArwoski, i just dint think that columbo would be in there. his main focus was bodybuilding, so he should be in there. and if any bodybuilders should be in a powerlifting desktpo it would be Jackson or Coleman.
    Kirk Karwoski Wanna Be

Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Franco Columbo is one of the few bodybuilders I have my total respect for...He was a freak beyond belief.

dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i thought columbo competed in either strong man or powerlifting?

a lot of the older bodybuilder did both bodybuilding and powerlifting i believe. I could be wrong though...

dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    can we get back on topic and post more of these? I was actually looking for one recently...

Mmmmmm Royale With Cheese Vincent Vega's Avatar
    Vincent Vega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vincent Vega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vincent Vega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vincent Vega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vincent Vega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vincent Vega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vincent Vega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vincent Vega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vincent Vega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vincent Vega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vincent Vega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Franco Columbu is a champion powerlifter, boxer, strongman compeditor, and bodybuilder. Even though he is known for his bodybuilding accomplishments, his powerlifting and strongman achievments are very impressive. Implying he isn't worthy of a "cool desktop" is ignorant IMHO.