JustinF608 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How Bad is Dt. Mountain Dew?

When I get to work in the morning, I need to have a 20oz bottle of Dt Mountain Dew by my side, since I don't drink coffee. How bad is this hurting me in getting lean/cut? I will have one at school at night as well, which is 3 times week. Thanks.

self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Its not going to do anything, except maybe bloat you up a little bit. I drink maybe 2-20oz bottles of diet pop a day and crystal lite, ontop of the gallon of water.
    Success isn't a goal, it is a by-product. - coach Eric Taylor

The one and only secret to my training is that I hate my body. Once you look in the mirror and say I like what I see, you've lost the battle. - Dr. Cox (Scrubs)

Time to get big!!!

Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's delicious, not bad.
    I'm not DrewDarden

Best Meet lifts: S:805 B:705 D:560 Total:2070 (220, equipped, drug free)
    Best Raw (gym lifts): S:540 B:380 D:515

Want to bench more? Click here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178958341
    ~ Molon Labe ~

KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000)
    you have tried coffee and didn't like it or what? because coffee is a much better option.
    I'm in for the rep trade... Jus' sayin'.

Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KTHNXBYE View Post
    you have tried coffee and didn't like it or what? because coffee is a much better option.
    Some people just don't like it

I cannot stand regular coffee, so I drink caf? au lait with loads of sugar or any starbucks sugary products. I think a diet soda would still be better (I drink redbull, because I'm ****ing addicted to that ****)

JustinF608 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KTHNXBYE View Post
    I hate everything about coffee from taste to smell.

tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's not bad, but just don't let it replace your daily water intake.

1/2 man 1/2 bear 1/2 pig Distance's Avatar
    Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Distance is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    diet soda isn't bad... it isn't good for you either, but if you feel you need it then it is nothing to stress over.

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    1 or 2 isn't gonna do crap...I never liked coffee, then I started drinking it for like a year... but always added the milk sugar so obviously not good... then went awhile w/o drinking it... now I've tried to drink it again and not sure what I was ever thinking, tastes horrible!
    @__@

self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i used to hate coffee with a passion but then i forced myself to drink it and now, I'm addictted to it. Just the taste, not so much the caffiene but just the taste.
    Success isn't a goal, it is a by-product. - coach Eric Taylor

The one and only secret to my training is that I hate my body. Once you look in the mirror and say I like what I see, you've lost the battle. - Dr. Cox (Scrubs)

Time to get big!!!

PartyMarty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PartyMarty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PartyMarty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PartyMarty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PartyMarty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PartyMarty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PartyMarty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PartyMarty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What about Coke Zero? That stuff tastes great.

tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Chocolate!

pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i don't know. i'm very mixed about aspartame.

op, it's best for you to do your own research. run a google of "aspartame" (the sweetener in dt mtn dew). you'll find all sides of the story.

Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Diet Mountain Dew is probably my favorite diet soda. For every 1 can I have, Ill have at least 3 glasses of water.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pecan View Post
    i don't know. i'm very mixed about aspartame.

op, it's best for you to do your own research. run a google of "aspartame" (the sweetener in dt mtn dew). you'll find all sides of the story.
    x2.. ive read some sketchy stuff about diet pop n whatnot, so i just stick to chugging go ol water.. maybe crystal light once in a blue moon

realitysfringe is on a distinguished road. (+10) realitysfringe is on a distinguished road. (+10) realitysfringe is on a distinguished road. (+10) realitysfringe is on a distinguished road. (+10) realitysfringe is on a distinguished road. (+10) realitysfringe is on a distinguished road. (+10) realitysfringe is on a distinguished road. (+10) realitysfringe is on a distinguished road. (+10) realitysfringe is on a distinguished road. (+10) realitysfringe is on a distinguished road. (+10) realitysfringe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude, a year and a half ago when I crash dieted [240 to 180 lbs in about 4 months] I drank like over 80oz. a day from Speedway. Well, after about 4 weeks of this my dick started to bleed. Just, blood leaking out randomly. My doc and urologist didn't know what was wrong. Well, I stopped drinking the diet Dew because of the caffeine and the bleeding stopped. True story.

dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by realitysfringe View Post
    Dude, a year and a half ago when I crash dieted [240 to 180 lbs in about 4 months] I drank like over 80oz. a day from Speedway. Well, after about 4 weeks of this my dick started to bleed. Just, blood leaking out randomly. My doc and urologist didn't know what was wrong. Well, I stopped drinking the diet Dew because of the caffeine and the bleeding stopped. True story.
    lol thats messed up

SyderBomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) SyderBomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) SyderBomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) SyderBomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) SyderBomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) SyderBomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) SyderBomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) SyderBomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) SyderBomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) SyderBomb is on a distinguished road. (+10) SyderBomb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I use to love the dew but since Ive been drinking only water and milk I had on e last week and it was not as good as I thought it would be it was way to sweet and sugary did not care for it at all. Now when ever I need a pick me up I have black ice coffee.
    Last edited by SyderBomb; 03-03-2008 at 08:18 AM.
    "I rather be the part, then look the part."

http://strongestyearever.blogspot.com/

Supplements:
    Food
    ON Delicious Strawberry 100% Whey
    ABB Crea-Force
    Animal Flex
    SportPharma Multi-V

noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    not to mention the yellow 5 ingredient in mt dew shrinks your weiner, aspartame causes cancer, unecessary other ingredients. THis stuff will kill you! Literally! BUt dont worry b/c water gives you cancer too! Especially the filtered kind! Also no cooking w/ foreman (causes cancer), no microwaving (cancer), cooking in plastic containers or drinking from plastic containers! Basically everything leads to cancer really.

Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tsave31 View Post
    Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Chocolate!
    I think it tastes like carbonated liquid tootsie rolls, which is not a good thing.

PhD in Broscience, 2009 soundcheck129's Avatar
    soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Hombre View Post
    I think it tastes like carbonated liquid tootsie rolls, which is not a good thing.
    Damn, and I had wanted to try that. Anyway, I'm sure a little of the Dew won't kill you, pretty much anything is fine in moderation.

Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I drink sugar free Amp instead of Diet MD.

I think it tastes better.

Regardless of that statement, Diet Dew isn't horrible. I think the artificial sweetener concern is overblown, especially when you have people here consuming supplements that are loaded with them.