Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100)

How's This 3 Day Split?

The only two muscle I've left out are traps & forearms because hopefully they'll get hit hard with other exercises.

I'm doing high reps (10) for arms & isolations, and low reps (6) for compounds

And it's sort of like Bench on Monday, Squats on Wednesday & Deadlifts on Friday so the big lifts are a couple days apart from each other

How does it look?

Monday - Chest, Biceps & Abs

• 3 x 6 Incline Bench Presses
    • 3 x 6 Flat Bench Presses
    • 3 x 10 Flat Chest Flyes

• 3 x 10 Barbell Curls
    • 3 x 10 Hammer Curls

• 3 x 12 Weighted Crunches
    • 3 x 12 Ab Machine Or Rope Crunches

Tuesday - Off

Wednesday - Legs & Shoulders

• 3 x 6 Squats
    • 3 x 6 SLDL's
    • 3 x 15 Standing Calf Raises

• 3 x 6 Seated Barbell Military Presses
    • 3 x 10 Bent Over Rear Delt Raises
    • 3 x 10 Side Lateral Raises

Thursday - Off

Friday - Back, Triceps & Abs

• 3 x 6 Weighted Pull-Ups
    • 3 x 6 Deadlifts
    • 3 x 6 Bent Over Barbell Rows

• 3 x 10 Flat Close-Grip Bench Presses
    • 3 x 10 Overhead EZ Bar Extensions

• 3 x 12 Weighted Crunches
    • 3 x 12 Ab Machine Or Rope Crunches

HK

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like that one much better...
    Time To Re-Schedule

Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Tyrbolift
    I like that one much better...
    So do I

HK

Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Changes is caps, if it works for you keep it, it looks pretty solid, these are just they changes i would make. I would also say to alter reps between 6-12 for every lift, not just use one ammount.

Monday - Chest, Biceps & Abs

• 3 x 6 Incline Bench Presses
    • 3 x 6 Flat Bench Presses
    • 3 x 10 Flat Chest Flyes

• 3 x 10 Barbell Curls
    • 3 x 10 Hammer Curls

• 3 x 12 Crunches NO WEIGHT
    • 3 x 12 HANGING LEG RAISES

Tuesday - Off

Wednesday - Legs & Shoulders

• 3 x 6 Squats
    - 3X6-12 LEG PRESS
    • 3 x 6 SLDL's
    • 3 x 15 Standing Calf Raises

• 3 x 6 Seated Barbell Military Presses
    • 3 x 10 Bent Over Rear Delt Raises
    • 3 x 10 Side Lateral Raises

Thursday - Off

Friday - Back, Triceps & Abs

• 3 x 6 Weighted Pull-Ups
    • 3 x 6 Deadlifts
    • 3 x 6 Bent Over Barbell Rows

• 3 x 10 Flat Close-Grip Bench Presses
    • 3 x 10 DIPS

• 3 x 12 CRUNCHES
    • 3 x 12 HANGING LEG RAISES
    but who was lift

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also I did a split similiar to that and changed it recently do a pull day (back/bi's) and a push day (chest/tri's) and I like it a lot more. But hey, what ever works for you.
    Home Gym Crew
    AP4
    Pureblood

Traug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Traug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Traug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Traug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Traug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Traug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Traug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Traug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Traug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Traug is on a distinguished road. (+10) Traug is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why only train your muscle groupings once a week? I only ask because I do the following and really don't know if it is better or worse:

M/Th

Chest, Tris, Shoulders, Abs

W/Sun

Light Cardio (just running)

T/Fr

Back, Bis, Legs, Traps, Abs

All the exercises and reps are about the same though I do 4 sets X 8 reps. Just trying to figure out if there is a "better" concept than what I'm doing.

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depending on how many sets you do per muscle, intensity, diet, hours you sleep, and how long it takes for YOUR body to heal with all of those factors, is how frequent you need to train a muscle. Everyone is different, and everyone has to figure it out for themselves. There is no set way.
    Home Gym Crew
    AP4
    Pureblood

Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Put bench in the middle.
    “Methods are many,
    Principles are few,
    Methods often change,
    Principles never do.”

http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/bodybuilding.html

I heard this place, I r o n M ass was a pretty good place , they got (no G&N) pervs.

Somewhat concerned One More Time's Avatar
    One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One More Time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vanchatron
    The only two muscle I've left out are traps & forearms because hopefully they'll get hit hard with other exercises.

I'm doing high reps (10) for arms & isolations, and low reps (6) for compounds

And it's sort of like Bench on Monday, Squats on Wednesday & Deadlifts on Friday so the big lifts are a couple days apart from each other

How does it look?

HK

That is my current split.... with a few different exercises but real close. For chest I mainly do incline bench, dips, and flyes. If you want to work traps throw in a 3-4 sets of shrugs. I do them on shoulder & leg day.