ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Extra protein on a cut good or bad???

I have been wondering about this for a little while, so just wondering what you all think. I usually get to my protein goals 1/2 way or 3/4 through my day. Like at 1435 cals today, I'm already at 202 g of protein. I try to stick to the 1-1.5g protein rule, which would be between 186-279 g for me. Just the other day though I got about 300g protein, but stayed under 2300 cals, is this fine and could it possibly help put on a small amount of muscle on a cut?

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ShadyRensch
    I have been wondering about this for a little while, so just wondering what you all think. I usually get to my protein goals 1/2 way or 3/4 through my day. Like at 1435 cals today, I'm already at 202 g of protein. I try to stick to the 1-1.5g protein rule, which would be between 186-279 g for me. Just the other day though I got about 300g protein, but stayed under 2300 cals, is this fine and could it possibly help put on a small amount of muscle on a cut?

As long as it is extremely lean protien, it will help you retain muscle mass. So I would say the extra protien is a good thing. But you want to make sure you still have a caloric deficit.
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShadyRensch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh yea definitely, I carb cycle and go 2300 cals lifting days, 2000 on off days.