Get_BIG_or_go_HOME HemiRamOn20s's Avatar
    HemiRamOn20s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HemiRamOn20s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is the best way to reduce the size of my butt?

Just as the title describes. I was blessed/cursed with a huge ass. What are some good exercises to help me reduce its size?
    "Go Big or Go Home"
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 175lbs
    BodyFat: 15%
    Cutting Commences: 2.5.08

Current:
    Muiti
    Fish Oil
    Whey Protein

Next Stack Starting: 2.5.08
    White Flood
    Glycergrow
    Green Magnitude

KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KyGunator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cardio like biking/jogging. as an added excercise, stand in from of a mirror and proceed to flex your ass for 3 sets, reps of 12. make sure to make a real mean face while doing this. like a dragon. also send me a videotape.
    My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106385041
    Winning the war against skinny-fat genetics since '06.

STATS
    Bench: 560 lbs (belt) (straps) (anti-gravitational device)
    Squat: 1200 lbs (space suit & 2 inch ROM)
    Deadlift: 135 lbs (/w safety helmet)
    Tricep kickback: 225 lbs per arm (straps & help from spotter to swing the weight)

HemiRamOn20s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HemiRamOn20s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep the gay comments to yourself. Thanks
    "Go Big or Go Home"

Current:
    Muiti
    Fish Oil
    Whey Protein

White Flood
    Glycergrow
    Green Magnitude

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    So at 5'10, 175lbs your ass is too big. Sorry, but I ain't buying it.

MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBRoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont feel bad bro i also have a big ass lol but ive found most women like it so i really cant complain.. not to sound "gay" but if its firm already id say theres really nothing you can do
    No Pain..No Gain.. Remain The Same...

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WTF are you a woman???? Just get in shape. Hey if you have a good program then everything should be fine. Lower your bodyfat.

This thread is the equivalent of saying... Does my ass look big in these jeans?
    Cha Cha Cha

dontbuypete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dontbuypete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dontbuypete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dontbuypete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dontbuypete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dontbuypete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dontbuypete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lose weight and do squats. That's it.

Women like big asses.

waseem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waseem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are not fat, so I guess this big ass is caused by a bad posture.

gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mon: Chest/Tris
    Tues: Bis/Forearms/Abs
    Wed: Shoulders/Cardio
    Thurs: Back/Lats/Abs
    Fri: Legs/Light chest
    Sat: Cardio/Abs
    Sun: OFF
    You're doing cardio twice a week. What are you doing and for how long?
    oh and gecko that link did not contain answers only the search page - swiftness_02

The foods that trigger ketosis are high in carbs, not sugars - michaeldude

Originally Posted by gecko2424
    You're doing cardio twice a week. What are you doing and for how long?
    20 min ride on the bike at a fast pace. I will add more cardio in again once i start cuttin in mid May.

I have always had a large ass. It is just how I was built. So I guess all I can do it tone it down some
    "Go Big or Go Home"

Current:
    Muiti
    Fish Oil
    Whey Protein

White Flood
    Glycergrow
    Green Magnitude

joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrBRoc
    dont feel bad bro i also have a big ass lol but ive found most women like it so i really cant complain.. not to sound "gay" but if its firm already id say theres really nothing you can do

Same here.
    Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned.

Originally Posted by joeblotto
    Same here.
    Yea most girls like it, but then they get jelous because my ass is bigger/nicer than theirs. LOL
    "Go Big or Go Home"

Current:
    Muiti
    Fish Oil
    Whey Protein

White Flood
    Glycergrow
    Green Magnitude

LISTEN_A_FELLA is not very well liked. (-100) LISTEN_A_FELLA is not very well liked. (-100) LISTEN_A_FELLA is not very well liked. (-100) LISTEN_A_FELLA is not very well liked. (-100) LISTEN_A_FELLA is not very well liked. (-100) LISTEN_A_FELLA is not very well liked. (-100) LISTEN_A_FELLA is not very well liked. (-100) LISTEN_A_FELLA is not very well liked. (-100) LISTEN_A_FELLA is not very well liked. (-100) LISTEN_A_FELLA is not very well liked. (-100) LISTEN_A_FELLA is not very well liked. (-100)
    if you want to reduce your butt size stop doing deadlifts from the floor and lock outs, also stop doing squats, don't go deep in any pushing leg exercise at all, and work on your quads and back with isolation exercises(bigger quads and back will take away the protagonism from your glutes making them look smaller)

C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LISTEN_A_FELLA
    if you want to reduce your butt size stop doing deadlifts from the floor and lock outs, also stop doing squats, don't go deep in any pushing leg exercise at all, and work on your quads and back with isolation exercises(bigger quads and back will take away the protagonism from your glutes making them look smaller)
    Yep. Deadlifts and Squats make butts HUGE.

But large butts are great.

Thats why I dont do them I dont want my but any bigger
    "Go Big or Go Home"

Current:
    Muiti
    Fish Oil
    Whey Protein

White Flood
    Glycergrow
    Green Magnitude

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by waseem
    You are not fat, so I guess this big ass is caused by a bad posture.
    Nah. The phenomenon known as "squat butt" is very real. I have it, and it makes it hard to buy pants.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Blown35th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blown35th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blown35th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blown35th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blown35th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blown35th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blown35th has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you wanna lose your ass just get off it.

Guyben has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Small hams also make your arse look bigger.

mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KyGunator
    cardio like biking/jogging. as an added excercise, stand in from of a mirror and proceed to flex your ass for 3 sets, reps of 12. make sure to make a real mean face while doing this. like a dragon. also send me a videotape.
    LMAO...

I guess you guys haven't seen the new Starsky and Hutch movie.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hola Bola
    I guess you guys haven't seen the new Starsky and Hutch movie.
    Nope, is it good? Vince Vaughn is so money. (I watched swingers last weekend )

waseem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waseem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rockhuddy
    Nah. The phenomenon known as "squat butt" is very real. I have it, and it makes it hard to buy pants.
    I have a squat butt too... but he was saying that he was always with big ass.

iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000)
    run?

rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by waseem
    I have a squat butt too... but he was saying that he was always with big ass.
    Well, he says he has 12% bodyfat, so I doubt it's fat. And if it's muscle, there'e nothing to be done about it but bring up the hamstrings and lower back.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100) Vanchatron is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by C Hall
    Yep. Deadlifts and Squats make butts HUGE.

But large butts are great.
    Haha for you maybe

HK

Once im done bulking in a month or so ill step up my cardio big time to hopefully make it shrink some. I would actually be happy if it just tightened up. Its the only part of my body that i have any fat.
    "Go Big or Go Home"

Current:
    Muiti
    Fish Oil
    Whey Protein

White Flood
    Glycergrow
    Green Magnitude

Originally Posted by HemiRamOn20s
    Once im done bulking in a month or so ill step up my cardio big time to hopefully make it shrink some. I would actually be happy if it just tightened up. Its the only part of my body that i have any fat.
    In that case, yeah, there's nothing you can do but lose fat. Unfortunately it sounds like it's the last of your fat to come off, but diet and cardio should help a lot.

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Canadian Iron
    Nope, is it good? Vince Vaughn is so money. (I watched swingers last weekend )
    Yeah, I thought it was hilarious. Theres a scene with Will Ferrell where he's obsessed with dragons, thats why I thought that post was funny.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat