DoOKiE245 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Glutamine and Cardio

I am currently cutting. Should I take Glutamine before and after doing cardio? As well as before and after lifting? How much of it do I need at each time. I wasnt taking it before cardio only after and before and after lifting. Pleas Help.

yourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i take 10 g before cardio, 10 g before workout, and 10 g before bed
    Why use ripped fuel when you can just smoke a couple rocks?

Your bodies aint worth my gun!

The wreaper keep on callin me, but I dont ever holla back, When I get to hell I wanna smoke weed and sell crack, I dont give a fuk if its cold or if its hot, Cuz hell aint **** but a brand new dope spot.

No I'm not that ***** that be hugged up, wit your butt, I'm the one walkin away when ur mouth be full of nut.

Jarconis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alot of guys take as much as 10g before and after a cardio workout. I play competitive bball 3 times a week and i take about the same before and after. As far as workouts, if your taking creatine also, you might wanna take glutamine before your workout, and creatine afterwards, because I believe they compete for the same receptors.

yourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no they dont compete. that is a myth. it was speculated early on, but they found that to be false. i beleive it uses the same transport or something like that (sodium), and thats where the confusion came from.
    Why use ripped fuel when you can just smoke a couple rocks?

Your bodies aint worth my gun!

The wreaper keep on callin me, but I dont ever holla back, When I get to hell I wanna smoke weed and sell crack, I dont give a fuk if its cold or if its hot, Cuz hell aint **** but a brand new dope spot.

No I'm not that ***** that be hugged up, wit your butt, I'm the one walkin away when ur mouth be full of nut.

exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by yourdaddy
    no they dont compete. that is a myth. it was speculated early on, but they found that to be false. i beleive it uses the same transport or something like that (sodium), and thats where the confusion came from.
    yep but I think it's calcium, so if you take enough calcium no problem
    Capitalism, love, dollar & japan passion

5thTonBench has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was under the impression you should take Glutamine post-exertion, as your body would consume unneccessary amounts of it during heavy exertion if presented with higher levels....

...that and I was also under the impression that it is/was a recovery agent?

If I am wrong please indicate, but after 3 years of pretty much consistent use this has been my method... 5g by morning, 10g in with the post-shake.
    Lift Big, Eat Big, Think big, GET BIG!

jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree with yourdaddy here. If you are doing serious cardio and cutting use around 30g (40g if you're a big guy). 10g before, 10g after, 10g once more throughout the day. You will get different answers here, but I have been a big fan of glutamine for years, works well inlarge dosages for cutting.

And yes, the creatine and glutamine competition is a myth.

YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    30 or 40g a day, more than likely you'll piss out 25 grams of it.

fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    tru that im not a big fan of glutamine

Precision Processor Simon Keller's Avatar
    Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by fupafighter2
    tru that im not a big fan of glutamine
    YOU SHOULD BE...

Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankiexq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sorry for bein noob

so, what is a good dose when cuttin?

Bigman100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigman100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigman100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigman100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigman100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigman100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigman100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigman100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigman100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigman100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bigman100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I take it once after my workout and it seems to work for me
    "Live long, live strong."