Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How often should you urinate when drinking lots of water?

When I drink lots or water I urinate about every 10 to 15 minutes but my wife said today she drank seven 20oz. bottles of water and urinated once all day. Which is closer to normal?

namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Somewhere in between. I go about once an hour and I drink 2 gallons a day.
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by STUCKUP View Post
    When I drink lots or water I urinate about every 10 to 15 minutes but my wife said today she drank seven 20oz. bottles of water and urinated once all day. Which is closer to normal?
    Are you taking any meds? Some med, such as blood pressure meds, will do this. Also, when you don't eat a lot of carbs in a day, you'll shed water like mad.

STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STUCKUP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't take any meds at all and my carb intake is around 400 grams (I'm 175lbs.)

ServoScanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ServoScanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ServoScanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ServoScanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ServoScanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ServoScanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ServoScanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ServoScanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ServoScanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ServoScanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ServoScanMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I drink lots of water, I go about once per hour.
    47yr male, 5'11", 235lbs, BF who knows? (Oct 05)
    48yr male, 5'11", 200lbs, 15.2% BF (Nov 06)
    48yr male, 5'11", 200lbs, 15.2% BF (May 07)
    49yr male, 5'11", 200lbs, 14.5% BF (Aug 07)
    49yr male, 5'11", 200lbs, 13.5% BF (Jan 08)
    50yr male, 5'11", 200lbs, 13.5% BF (Jul 08)

....and the height chart says I'm fat...ugh!
    Oh well, I gotta one pack ab.

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sometimes I think I should save time and just drink while standing in front of the urinal.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=388841&page=90

xccellence.com, theironden.com

lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I go a lot more often when I'm taking creatine than when I'm not especially at night.

raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50) raffim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    never kept track but i usually drink 2 cups with lunch, 4 cups a couple of hours later (it takes me about 10-15 minutes to down) and another 2 with dinner (and a bunch while I WO.) When I drink the 2 cups with food, I don't think I take any "extra" trips to the bathroom. But when I drink the 4 cups, I go a bunch of times within 2 or so hours after I'm done.

I would think each person is different and there is not much to be concerned about, unless you don't go at all then, I'm guessing you got a leak somewhere..... if so, better check for any unexplained puddles around where you do your drink'n

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    I'm also in the about once an hour camp. I drink over a gallon a day. The only thing I don't like is waking up in th middle of the night.

I would worry more about your wife, 140 oz's and only going once seems like not nearly enough.

The saying anround the jobsite especially in the summer is that if you don't feel like you have to pee you aren't drinking enough.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roger035 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Every 1.0 to 1.5 hours for me. I drink about 1.0-1.5 gallons per day.
    " Strive for the impossible to be the possible. " - Roger Serafin

" Using no way as way " & " Having no limitation as limitation " - Bruce Lee

The World is Watching. Stay Strong.

Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    I'm also in the about once an hour camp. I drink over a gallon a day. The only thing I don't like is waking up in th middle of the night.

I would worry more about your wife, 140 oz's and only going once seems like not nearly enough.

The saying anround the jobsite especially in the summer is that if you don't feel like you have to pee you aren't drinking enough.

That's is exactly what I was going to say and thats why I started this post is because my wife drank seven 20oz. bottles and went once all day. What would cause this? Should we be concerned?

Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000)
    How do you get anything done????

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    no rule of thumb, if she drank that many bottles and went once, she was severely dehydrated and was soaking it up

you should go as often as you feel the need, don't wait until it is painful
    but the longer you drink lots of water, the less often you have to go
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tolewfo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by namtrag View Post
    Somewhere in between. I go about once an hour and I drink 2 gallons a day.
    Me too... I used to hate drinking water like everyone else in that other thread by the same name. I am now one of those guys that always carries a 1/2 gallon bottle everywhere. However, when I was in Thailand, I exchanged the water bottle for Singha and now I am paying the price for it.

Good times, Good times...

Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I urinate in the morning and at night before bed no matter how often I drink fluids. Strong bladder
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    no rule of thumb, if she drank that many bottles and went once, she was severely dehydrated and was soaking it up

you should go as often as you feel the need, don't wait until it is painful
    but the longer you drink lots of water, the less often you have to go
    X2

and repped for your mile in their shoes sig that's f'n hilarious!
    Last edited by Beachman; 03-03-2008 at 10:14 AM.

marius1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marius1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marius1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marius1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marius1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marius1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marius1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marius1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marius1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marius1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marius1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you could have an enlarged prostate or a bladder irritation. Might want to get it checked out.

Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd love to answer, but I got to run to the bathrrroooommmmm................
    "Is it REALLY a passion if it gets abandoned the first time things get tough?

If it is then I suggest finding another passion because things will be tough MUCH more than they will be easy."

-Dave Tate

amoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amoreno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When your eyes turn yellow, you'll know you've waited too long.

panerainyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for me it depends how well im hydrated. my water intake slacks some on the weekends, so come monday, im not urinating as much as say tues or wed.

about every 30 mins or so for me

Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hydration is an interesting subject for me... I too HATE to drink water all day long. At work it's just about impossible to do... but I'm trying.
    I've been trying to mange 3L a day(*Ummph). Being a 5'2", 115 lbs healthy & active female, I find I'm going about every 1-3 hrs(I have an unreal bladder).
    Certain foods & events(like illness) effect that... I go every hour when I'm not feeling well & awake but can go all night w/o waking up to go.

*shrugs... guess that "takes the piss"... baa dumm dummmm...
    :P
    Special thanks to HardGainer82.
    :)

~~{@

I don't hate...
    I dislike intensely, loathe, detest, abhor, abominate, anathematize, object to, recoil from, and on the good days allergic to, spit upon, & unlove...
    or just hide the body where no one will ever find it.
    :P

*scampers off...

bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Every 10-15 mins!!!!??? I would get that checked out by a urologist! You may have an early prostate thing going on. Better to be safe than sorry! lol Your wife on the other hand, I have no clue what's up with that! I read the hydration check is to drink 24 oz. of water in 15 mins. If you don't have to go within 45 mins. then you are dehydrated!

deton8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deton8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deton8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deton8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deton8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deton8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deton8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deton8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deton8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deton8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deton8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    heh I should visit a doctor then.. I drank 1 litre of water before going for my daily walk then another 1.5 litre while walking and still haven't urinated.. this site probably saves lives lol.

creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50) creationd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ServoScanMan View Post
    When I drink lots of water, I go about once per hour.
    Same, Once an hour
    Maybe longer at night every three hours or so
    lifting @9000ft bishes!

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong 2 & 1/2 year bump.

The question is just as stupid today as it was when first posted.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Strong 2 & 1/2 year bump.

The question is just as stupid today as it was when first posted.
    Agreed.

-=FLEX=-
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I never kept statistics on this question. Maybe I will record my frequency of urinating and post as Excel histogram chart with the daily average and standard deviation.

Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh yeah now that would be worth seeing. A chart of people's peeing frequency. Oh wait, Jerry, you may actually be eligible for some sort of federal grant. I say go for it man!

thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by marius1 View Post
    you could have an enlarged prostate or a bladder irritation. Might want to get it checked out.
    Yeah,They'll just put you on meds with side effects and then you'll take more and more and more meds as time rolls on.I've peed like a racehorse most days since my early 20's and its attributed to my tendancy to neglect proper carb intake.I'm mostly on a meat,fruit,and veggies type of diet.Rarely do i have the recommended intake of carbs/starches.When i DO eat extra carbs from time to time,i dont have to go nearly as much.But being that i AM now 40,i DO consider the "Enlarged Prostate" Subject as something to be needed to be highly addressed.So far though,It Still seems like too much of a factor pertaining to dietary intake though,rather than my "Prostate" getting Enlarged due to aging.
    *Addicted to swimming during the summer crew.*
    *Despisement of 2nd hand smoke crew.*
    *Bring back the Commodore 64 crew.*
    *Create a new electric car/vehicle thats under 5 grand crew !*
    *I work very hard for very little pay crew. : ( *
    *I am just "Not Of" this stupid selfish world crew.*
    *I feel annoyed and disgusted of people pre-occupied with they're smart-phones crew. : / *
    *I grew up an Ultra Late Bloomer crew.*

yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thor93 View Post
    Yeah,They'll just put you on meds with side effects and then you'll take more and more and more meds as time rolls on.I've peed like a racehorse most days since my early 20's and its attributed to my tendancy to neglect proper carb intake.I'm mostly on a meat,fruit,and veggies type of diet.Rarely do i have the recommended intake of carbs/starches.When i DO eat extra carbs from time to time,i dont have to go nearly as much.But being that i AM now 40,i DO consider the "Enlarged Prostate" Subject as something to be needed to be highly addressed.So far though,It Still seems like too much of a factor pertaining to dietary intake though,rather than my "Prostate" getting Enlarged due to aging.
    ^^^^ pretty good answer

I feel at times life would be easier if just had a damn catheter in ....hydrating with no carbs can lead to 30-45" meetings at the head.

Including thru the night...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154678393

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

"Conceive. Believe. Perceive. Achieve", RMW