Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    fukin stupid terriost this is why i have joined the israeli army and also because i was born in israel cant wait ... special forces golani baby
    live like their is no tomorrow becuase tomorrow is never promised

1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by A & B
    The Palestinian authority has done no such thing. Give me a quote or statement with a source to go along with it.

And I will agree with you, that there is absolutely no legitimacy in killing civilians in Tel Aviv. That is not resistance, that is not rebellion, that is murder. Well, I mean, it is in a twisted sadistic way. What I mean is that it is under no circumstances legitimate.
    The Palestinian charter essentially calls for driving all Jews from all of Israel, not just the "occupied territories". How is this not a declaration of war. This is not just about the occupied territories. Have you read their charter. If not, you should. Its an eye opener.

Palestinian maps and textbooks in school do not include any portion of Israel.
    Last edited by 1devil; 04-18-2006 at 02:00 PM.

Fighting the good fight Canadian Nanook's Avatar
    Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shlomo
    fukin stupid terriost this is why i have joined the israeli army and also because i was born in israel cant wait ... special forces golani baby
    golani, good luck and be safe. Thats the most high risk force in the IDF
    My brother just got his call up, he has to report in July. He made alliah last year so hopefully he will stay away from the golani unit, maybe tanks in the south hopefully.
    Three important quotes to live by:
    "Go hard or go home"- Unknown
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi
    "Don't eat the yellow snow"- Frank Zappa

shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow really thats awsome my cousins are in tzanchanim i cant wait the only bad thing is .... i wont be able to lift!!!!

Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by A & B
    And the bottom line is that some Palestinians don't recognize Israel's right to exist. I must admit, unfortunately, right now the Hamas majority of the PA does not, and this is a serious barrier.

And yes some Palestinians want to destroy Israel. But polls have shown repeatedly, that the majority of Palestinians favour a two-state solution.

And absolutely none of this has anything to do with the topic we're supposed to be discussing, so lets get back to that.

Is this a "war" or an "uprising". Deny these facts for me if you can.

1) Israel occupies the Palestinians.
    2) The Palestinians are fighting their occupiers.
    3) Therefore be definition alone, this is an uprising, rebellion or revolt.
    its no longer an uprising. The palestinians have a state and they are a state. Israel may control the borders but that is because the palestinian state can't do it.
    They have a seat at the UN, they have a government (albeit one that calls for the destruction of Israel) and they have defined territory to rule in. That is a state. At the very least, the Gaza strip which was entirely given to the palestinians last year is free from occupation. Any attacks coming from the gaza strip should be seen as acts of aggression. In my eyes, the palestinians have a state, they have a government, they have defined territory, they have elections, they have a voice in the international realm, they are no longer occupied, at least in Gaza. Any attacks or failures of the Palestinian government to stop attacks and to curb support away from terrorism or aggression towards israel is a failure of the state. The attacks can be seen as an act of war.
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi

wow really thats awsome my cousins are in tzanchanim i cant wait the only bad thing is .... i wont be able to lift!!!!
    army will make you strong mentally and physically, then you come back and lift with more intensity and grow like a weed.

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wanted to serve, but I don't speak Hebrew.

They have a program for non-Israelis, but it still, you guessed it, requires learning Hebrew.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja

They have a program for non-Israelis, but it still, you guessed it, requires learning Hebrew.
    in all honesty, hebrew is not so difficult to learn. It has a very similar alphabet to English, called the Alephbet. my brother lived in israel for a year and now speaks hebrew with an israeli accent, has a little trouble with english now though.

Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja

yea the program is great man ... Mahal2000 i know a few people who actually went through the program its a 14 1/2 months of the IDF and 6 prior weeks of learning hebrew the army really helps you out with alot of things check out the site www.mahal2000.com

A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Canadian Nanook
    its no longer an uprising. The palestinians have a state and they are a state. Israel may control the borders but that is because the palestinian state can't do it.
    They have a seat at the UN, they have a government (albeit one that calls for the destruction of Israel) and they have defined territory to rule in. That is a state. At the very least, the Gaza strip which was entirely given to the palestinians last year is free from occupation. Any attacks coming from the gaza strip should be seen as acts of aggression. In my eyes, the palestinians have a state, they have a government, they have defined territory, they have elections, they have a voice in the international realm, they are no longer occupied, at least in Gaza. Any attacks or failures of the Palestinian government to stop attacks and to curb support away from terrorism or aggression towards israel is a failure of the state. The attacks can be seen as an act of war.
    Once again, I will refer you to reality.

It is your opinion that the WB and Gaza constitute a "state", but in the eyes of the entire world, they have only occupied territory. They don't have control over their borders, security, air space, water resources, freedom of movement, economic freedom... The PA has the authority to run day to day operations and that's just about it. Israel at all times holds the keys to all fundamental aspects of Palestinian life.

And they have "observer status" at the UN, which is something else. And while there may not be an Israeli military presence in Gaza, the Israeli government still has the fate of Gaza in their hands. The occupation remains.

I'm dissapointed in you. Few people would argue that what the Palestinians have is a "state". The PA has direct control over about 3% of the West Bank, and even in these areas, the IDF and Israeli government can do what they want, when they want to. Reality check time.
    Every journey begins with a single step.

EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yea the program is great man ... Mahal2000 i know a few people who actually went through the program its a 14 1/2 months of the IDF and 6 prior weeks of learning hebrew the army really helps you out with alot of things check out the site www.mahal2000.com
    Wow, good Idea. Wish we had something like that for non-Palestinian young Muslims who want to volunteer...Oh, I forgot, They'd be called terrorists .

Actually, this isn't too different from how "terrorists" recruit thier soldiers. They have internet forums for this you know :P. That's how they recruit most of their young soldiers.

firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500) firasnas is not very helpful. (-500)
    If i was palistianian i would be glad to go and help kill people like shlomo. Atleast i would be killing a trained soldier not some kids trying to defend there land or get revange because there parents were bombed and murdered.

Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Interesting again