doomorder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

xenadrine...hard core

Has anyone tried this yet? Im intrested to see how people liked/disliked this product.Nothing beats the rfa-1, but the hard core looks promising.

Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kidd123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    awww the power of the search button

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...archid=6540610

assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) assfault has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't mess with it if I was you seems way to over hyped.

doomorder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Originally Posted by Kidd123
    awww the power of the search button

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...archid=6540610

"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. "

I did this before i asked the question........ its funny how some people will go out of their way to be an ass.

Action Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Action Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Action Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Action Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Action Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Action Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Action Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Action Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Action Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Action Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10) Action Hero is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Never tried this but I've always have gotten good results with Xenadrine products. The caff and greentea in it do it for me.

-Nate
    "In the Eyes of the Ranger, the unsuspecting stranger, had better know the truth of wrong from right. 'Cause the eyes of the Ranger are upon you, any wrong you do he's gonna see. When you're in Texas, look behind you, 'cause thats where the Ranger's gonna be."

-Walker Texas Ranger Theme

DrBrena has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Xenadrine

I am thoroughly hacked off by the elimination of the original Xenadrine. That was some fantastic stuff. I had taken it for over a year and never had a single problem with it. It helped with the pain I suffer with 24/7 from a back injury & nerve damage, as well as with my asthma. Xenadrine EFX sucks.

I want the orginal Xenadrine back!

bobalo59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobalo59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobalo59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobalo59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobalo59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobalo59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobalo59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobalo59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobalo59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobalo59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobalo59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use the Xenadrine EFX on a daily basis, I use it mostly for the quick energy, sure its not the original but it works for me. It doesnt' upset my stomach the way Ripped Fuel does.

LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used it Xenadrine NRG and it worked pretty well. I would say there's better products though than any of the Xenadrine products out.
    "From apes or sons of God, let every act be sacred. " Killing Joke