Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do you HAVE to bulk and cut

ok to look quite muscalar and quite defined...not ripped or huge just quite muscley with a bit of definition can a 16 year old not just eat healthy high protein moderate carbs and fat do cardio and work his ass off and will i not get gains?

what would happen if you didnt bulk or cut i mean you look at people in mens health and stuff and they didnt bulk or cut...surely i could get like that by not cutting and bulking?

cheers
    Yass man out of hospital can get my bb life back on track...need 2 find a good cut diet though :)

Tempest87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tempest87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tempest87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tempest87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tempest87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tempest87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tempest87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tempest87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tempest87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tempest87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tempest87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have a friend who's 20 now, been working out since he was 15 and never bulked or cutted and he's quite lean and big, around 210-215 lbs 6.3"

So it's of course possible as long as your average calorie intake is a tad higher than maintenance. Bulking and cutting routines are a lot more effective though.

DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaramoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are an ectomorph, you can bulk 24/7 for 10 years and look shreded.
    FOOTBALL BABY!

I'll rep back anyone who is helpful.

*-*Brothers Of Iron*-* We cook all our meals. We set our own clock. We kick our own ass in the gym. And we lick our own wounds....We Are Bodybuilders....We are Brothers.

Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i prefer slowly adding on weight while staying at a low bodyfat. if bodybuilding is about having a good phyique then why the hell would you want to get fat for half of the year. not for me. iv put on a stone in just over a year without once straying past 12% bodyfat
    Royal Marines Commando .

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was about to come in here and go on a I never cut rant.....but then you said the word defined and now I have to leave.
    771/645/622 Single Ply

catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im an ectomorph, and I think as an ecto yes you have to. Your body simply wont put any noticable mass gains on unless you eat like a horse. I mean, for the first 8 months it was easy, but after that, you got to buckle down and bulk. Not nessecairly a huge dirty bulk where you get uber fat dreamer style, but you need to bulk.

It doesnt matter though, with the way my metabolism is I feel like I could cut 10lbs in a week.

Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sportacus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by catsonfire View Post
    Im an ectomorph, and I think as an ecto yes you have to. Your body simply wont put any noticable mass gains on unless you eat like a horse. I mean, for the first 8 months it was easy, but after that, you got to buckle down and bulk. Not nessecairly a huge dirty bulk where you get uber fat dreamer style, but you need to bulk.

It doesnt matter though, with the way my metabolism is I feel like I could cut 10lbs in a week.

i disagree. and if you truly are an ectomorph, you will not put on fat unless you eat complete wank.

its a slow process, pointless trying to put on all your size in 6 months in a big fat bulk. especially since 75% of bulk and cuts people do on this forum have poor end results, and i doubt many could argue with that..
    Royal Marines Commando .

catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sportacus View Post
    i disagree. and if you truly are an ectomorph, you will not put on fat unless you eat complete wank.

its a slow process, pointless trying to put on all your size in 6 months in a big fat bulk. especially since 75% of bulk and cuts people do on this forum have poor end results, and i doubt many could argue with that..
    Buddy I was 5"11 125lbs-im truly an ectomorph. Look at my avatar ffs (only 150 in it though). Ectos are "hard gainers" therefore you need to eat massive amounts of food to gain. And fat storage is inevitable if you do that, yeah, I dont gain tons of fat (I can still see the outline of my six abs) but ill be honest and say I have gained some fat. Nothing to be ashamed of, if you eat over your calorie maintenence your going to put both muscle and fat on, this is scientifically proven so you can take your "if your an ecto you wont put fat on" and shuve it up your ass.

Buddy I was 5"11 125lbs-im truly an ectomorph. Look at my avatar ffs (only 150 in it though). Ectos are "hard gainers" therefore you need to eat massive amounts of food to gain. And fat storage is inevitable if you do that, yeah, I dont gain tons of fat (I can still see the outline of my six abs) but ill be honest and say I have gained some fat. Nothing to be ashamed of, if you eat over your calorie maintenence your going to put both muscle and fat on, this is scientifically proven so you can take your "if your an ecto you wont put fat on" and shuve it up your ass.
    o yep youll put on fat, but how much? i cant say that your fat gains have being noticeable at all looking at your avatar, and im guessing youve never had a serious cut to do in your life. therefore your not bulking and cutting, your just continuously bulking because theres no way your bodyfat will reach anywhere near 15% or to the point where you decide o **** im a fat bastard and decide to cut.
    Royal Marines Commando .

Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mikey Fraser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok im 12 stone which is overweight for my height so im going to cut a few pounds of then slowly clean bulk only just over my maintenence does that sound good?
    Yass man out of hospital can get my bb life back on track...need 2 find a good cut diet though :)

ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    simple answer

NO

can has cheezburger? Pound4pound's Avatar
    Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pound4pound will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, but as you would expect, it takes a while to gain mass. Here's my before and after thread.

Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Widge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i agree with cats, the guy your arguing with has gaind a stone in a year

buddy, shout out to you, thats **** progress u cuda made double those gains if youda bulked and cut,

and u dont look fat when u bulk unless its real dirty, u just look big as **** in a shirt
    my posts are my own opinion and a result of my OWN experience,

AS in sports science
    year studying anatomy and physiology (sp) < probly

ok so will i just bulk then cut

i dont want to end up skinny but i dont want to be huge ether

i want to look like the guys in mens health