Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Fueled Up With G Fuel

Gamma Labs G Fuel

http://www.gammalabs.net/product-grid/gfuel-tub.html

**All Reviews are based on my own personal unbiased opinion and what I have experienced. I will also review according to what the companies claims about the product are.**

First off thanks to Gamma Labs for sending one sample packs of their G-Fuel product. The flavor I received with the Blue Ice.

Gamma Labs Claims the following:

Q: What is G Fuel?
    A: G Fuel is an all-natural energy drink that was born out of Gamma Labs PTF. It is designed specifically to fill the void for an alternative healthy energy drink for gamers by gamers. Not to mention, it's a great all-natural alternative to sugar loaded carbonated energy drinks, and can be used outside of gaming whenever you need a boost. G Fuel comes in three flavors; Fruit Punch, Lemon Lime, and Blue Ice.

Product Effectiveness/Results: 9/10

While I know this product was designed and geared more toward gamers I thought I'd put it to the test in the gym. I personally am not much of a gamer so didn't see the point in using it for that reason.

So I took the full sample pack about 20 minutes before heading into the gym and was hoping it would deliver some good results for me. I was a little skeptical beforehand and wasn't sure if it was going to be quite the energy I was looking for but I was happily mistaken. So after shaking it up I noticed that it pretty much completely dissolved with no floaters or gritty stuff at the bottom.

After getting a few warm up sets in and about 5 minutes of warm up cardio I started to feel very dialed in. The next thing I noticed was smooth clean energy boost. The rest seemed to be history as I just plowed through my workout with little to no distractions as I was just in the zone.

Looking back at the workout once it was completed I must say it was one of the better workouts I've had recently and I truly felt great.

So this product certainly is not only for gamers but will work great in the gym also.

Product Profile/Quality: 8.5/10

While I am not a fan of prop blends I certainly appreciate the caffeine amount being disclosed. I honestly wish all companies would do this. It is always the first thing I am interested in when it comes to pre-workouts as I just don't want to overstim myself.

Other than the caffeine there are some solid ingredients in this product like Acetyl Carnitine, Citrulline Malate, Tyrosine etc. So overall I would say I'm very pleased with the product!

Price: 8.5/10

After checking out Gamma Labs website I noticed the product listed at $35.99 which is abit high compared to a large majority of pre-workouts currently on the market. This is most likely the one area that I dislike most and might hinder me form purchasing it.

Taste: Blue Ice 7.5/10

I have tried numerous different Blue Raspberry type flavors and this one is decent but certainly not the best. There was abit of a strange chemical aftertaste which stayed in my mouth which I didn't like. The initial smell and taste are fine it was just the finish that was abit off. If you like Blue Raspberry flavored drinks though this may be a good fit for you as it's certainly easy to sip on and enjoy.

Overall: 8.5/10

Overall I think this is a very solid product that is worth giving a shot. Whether you use this for gaming or the gym I think it will do the trick for you in proving some clean, smooth and not jittery energy.
    Last edited by coolaidml; 10-13-2012 at 07:49 PM.
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A+ review. I failed to take into account the price in my review. It is a tad pricey, but luckily Gamma Labs is always running "50% off" and "buy one get one free" specials. Seeing as PTF was a big deal in the gaming community, I'm sure gamers are going berserk over G Fuel... now that they no longer have to poison their bodies with arginine and creatine

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the review, price here at BB.com will put a smile on your face
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Thanks for the review, price here at BB.com will put a smile on your face
    When will it be available here?

Store Specials:

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by coolaidml View Post
    When will it be available here?
    This week tubs and stick pack boxes
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    This week tubs and stick pack boxes
    I'll keep my eye out for that

Store Specials:

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great review Coolaid!!!!
    Canadian LEO

Originally Posted by 80benrichards View Post
    Great review Coolaid!!!!
    Thanks bro!

Store Specials: