DMBD13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should I workout if I'm still sore?

Kinda new to the whole bodybuilding scene. I started about two months ago and have seen some small gains so far. I am 22 and weigh about 166 (pictures soon). I wanted to know if I should still lift if I am sore from earlier in the week. My coach tells me to work through it but Im skeptical, I think I may be doing more harm then good. Suggestions?

sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sami72 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by DMBD13 View Post
    Kinda new to the whole bodybuilding scene. I started about two months ago and have seen some small gains so far. I am 22 and weigh about 166 (pictures soon). I wanted to know if I should still lift if I am sore from earlier in the week. My coach tells me to work through it but Im skeptical, I think I may be doing more harm then good. Suggestions?

Yes, workout thru it unless if it is fatigue, then take a short break.
    "Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength."

"Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength."

IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Depends on how sore, if its the soreness that will go away in a few days if you do nothing, work through it (no problem being sore all the time as long as its that good soreness).

If it will last for more than a couple days and impedes regular activity...don't work out...and adjust your routine to where you don't do that again.

Baradir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baradir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baradir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baradir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baradir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baradir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baradir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baradir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baradir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baradir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baradir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As long as you warm up and stretch enough before lifting weights, you should be ok, just as long as you're prepared for the motherload of soreness the day after that
    Did Matt Furey for a month.
    Did Arnolds beginner program for a month.
    Starting out Rippetoes now, checking back in a few weeks with stats :)