Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    wildpegasus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildpegasus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildpegasus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildpegasus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildpegasus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildpegasus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Benoit's workout routine - Yeah, it's intense!

Yeah, Benoit's not only famous for perhaps being the most intense wrestler ever in the ring -- Surprise, surprise -- He's also famous for his insanity inside the weight room. These following tidbits are bits of information I found on Benoit's workout routine.

First off is a story from fellow wrestler Daviri -- The following was posted on Shawn Daivari's website:

"Mania was awesome! You should know what happened by now. I've become an active wrestler in the WWE roster it seems. I hope I haven't disappointed anyone yet. Now I'm gonna tell you a quick horror story about myself in Europe. Chris Benoit and Rob Conway warm up before the matches by doing free standing Hindu squats. They usually do about 500 a piece. It took them some time to build up to that many. The average person can do about 20 before cramping up. Someone in decent shape can do about 75-100. I wanted to give it a try so I went for it and I did about 400...the last 75 were total crap with me using every ounce of my existence to get back up so I'll say 325. The next day I couldn't even walk! I was so sore and tense in my legs that I couldn't bend my knees past 45 degrees, and as the day went on my range of motion got less and
    less. Two days later was RAW and I couldn't even bend my legs at all! Don't ask me how, because I don't know, but adrenaline is a crazy thing and I ended up working a tag match which you saw on TV. I hobbled back to the locker room and took a piss and to my amazement it was red. The
    next day I was in even more pain and sick as hell. I puked about 5 times. I was managing Mohammad and got through another day. Came back to the locker room and my pee was blackish-brown. Like Dr. Pepper. Gave a sample to the doctor and he ran some tests on it and got back to me the
    next day turns out the red then eventually black was the actual muscle fiber in my legs! They had been broken down so much they traveled into my blood stream got to my kidneys and I ended up pissing it out. That's why i was so sick. Now I feel better after a couple days, just legs are
    really sore. And that was my trip to Europe!"

While Benoit is an absolute freak in terms of working out (doing 1,000 Hindu squats per day, going up and down dozens of flights of stairs per day

100 Hindu Squats followed by 50 speed squats
    125 Hindu Squats followed by 60 speed squats

Did that last part of my routine due to Chris Benoit, this jacked Canadian wrestler for the WWE, he recommended it. ... my legs are ****en sore today!

Wildpegasus -- Hey, does anyone know what speed squats are?

From the WWE magazine

"Benoit does between 500 and 800 Hindu squats twice a week, and he runs or uses a step machine four to six times a week, depending on his schedule. He currently does 30 minutes of cardio after his weight training, but that varies from month to month."

WP -- Note -- I've also seen reference to his cardio being sixty minutes

"I'll take 10-pound dumbbells or 10-pound plates, and do just about every exercise in my routine," he says. "I'll do curls, triceps extensions, side laterals, front laterals, bent-over rows, bent-over laterals,a dn then I'll do some Hindu squats and strech my legs as much as possible. I also warm up my neck twice a week a day-once before I use free weights, and again before I wrestle. I do alot of isometric exercises for my neck. Basically, I just try to get the blood circulating through my whole body."

On and given day, Benoit does 15-18 sets, comprised of 8-12 repetitions fro each bosy part (with the exception of biceps and triceps, which he'll do nine sets for each). And while no body body parts get special attention, Benoit says that he enjoys working shoulders the most.

"I also enjoy working legs when I train with other people," he says. "They are such a big body part, so I really train them hard, and I challenge myself to make the other person [I'm training with] quit, or not finish their workout. I don't make them do extra sets. I still do 15 to 18, but I train really hard when I do legs, and if I;m training with someone else, I'll push myself that much more. It's fun to watch them quit or throw up. I get a real kick out of that."

While Benoit does use heavy weights, he trains more for shape and conditioning than he does for strength. One of his main goals is getting his heart rate up, and maintaining that heart rate throughout his workout. In order to accomplish this, Benoit rests for no more than 30 seconds between sets, and moves quickly from one exercise to another.

The Wolverine also doesn't beleive in "pyramid" workouts-starting with a low weight, working up to maximun weight, and working all the way back down. Instead, he opts to superset, working his muscles to failure. For example, when Benoit works his chest, after a set of 8 or 10 high-neck bench presses, he'll imediately grab dumbbells adn do a lighter set of bench-press flyes, working the same muscle group.

"Consistancy is really the secret to maintaining a great physique," he says. "I prefer free weights, but depending on where I am with my travel schedule, sometimes I'll use (machines), and other times I'll use free weights. Also, because I train in so many gyms, I get to use all different kinds of equipment. I;ve probably used every single type of workout equipment that has ever been made, which is a real treat."

Note -- I remember Benoit making mention that he likes cardio a little more but I can't really remember

wildpegasus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildpegasus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildpegasus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildpegasus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildpegasus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildpegasus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're welcome.

I can't believe I forgot this. This following quote is hilarious. It was taken from a Muscle and Fitness interview with Randy Orton

MF: What about supplements?

RO: I learned a lot from [former WWE champion] Chris Benoit. He doesn't like shaker cups because they get dirty and stink so quickly. So he'll take two scoops of protein powder and put it in his mouth dry, then put a little water in and shake his head around. I used to look at him and think, "Damn, that's hardcore!" Then one day I was like, "**** this shaker," and I started doing it the Benoit way.

Kj 6182 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kj 6182 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kj 6182 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kj 6182 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kj 6182 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kj 6182 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kj 6182 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kj 6182 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kj 6182 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kj 6182 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kj 6182 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow. Benoit is one hardcore SOB.

-::|[Jack The Ripped]|::- Ward17's Avatar
    Ward17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ward17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ward17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ward17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ward17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ward17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ward17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ward17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ward17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ward17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ward17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fxcking hell yeah he's hardcore.

he should wear short shorts someday, that'll make him look super hardcore.
    [Rest In Peace Eddie Guerrero.]-[Rest In Peace Kurt Cobain.]-[Rest In Peace Mitch Hedberg.]

-Cool Board Members: jkeithc82, Slated, 40-Yard Dash_2, TheChamp316, FreshMintBlue, Seroph4x, ChingChang_Chow.

-The More You Sweat In Training, The Less You'll Bleed At War.

eat BIG. lift BIG. sleep BIG. GET BIG.

Boots Riley is just really nice. (+1000) Boots Riley is just really nice. (+1000) Boots Riley is just really nice. (+1000) Boots Riley is just really nice. (+1000) Boots Riley is just really nice. (+1000) Boots Riley is just really nice. (+1000) Boots Riley is just really nice. (+1000) Boots Riley is just really nice. (+1000) Boots Riley is just really nice. (+1000) Boots Riley is just really nice. (+1000) Boots Riley is just really nice. (+1000)
    Benoit is the last person I'd want to run into in an alley somewhere.

I bet he does everything hardcore. I can imagine him brushing his teeth with a barbed wire toothbrush and rinsing with alcohol.
    Real talk.

I love all the i-n-s-i-d-e-r-s here. Yay for them.

Stats: 5'10", 165 lbs
    BodyPoints: 28693
    B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) B.A.B. has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit B.A.B.'s BodySpace
    Repost
    Currently clearing a rep debt to over 1000 people in this thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110024901
    Upto post #566 done as off August 29th 2011
    At 5 reps a day, this will take a while! Plus Im not on every day, but I'll still get through this..

Current status - Cutting - Start 182.25 - Current 176.75 - Aim 165

BodyPoints: 5375
    CapitalO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CapitalO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CapitalO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CapitalO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CapitalO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CapitalO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CapitalO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CapitalO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CapitalO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CapitalO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CapitalO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit CapitalO's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by wildpegasus
    You're welcome.

I can't believe I forgot this. This following quote is hilarious. It was taken from a Muscle and Fitness interview with Randy Orton

MF: What about supplements?

RO: I learned a lot from [former WWE champion] Chris Benoit. He doesn't like shaker cups because they get dirty and stink so quickly. So he'll take two scoops of protein powder and put it in his mouth dry, then put a little water in and shake his head around. I used to look at him and think, "Damn, that's hardcore!" Then one day I was like, "**** this shaker," and I started doing it the Benoit way.
    I've been meaning to make a post about this quote. It's actually from Men's Fitness, I've got a subscription, it was in February's issue.

I tried this out after I read it, but with no success... It was impossible to swallow and I couldn't put a full scoop in my mouth so I had to take it in small amounts.

BodyPoints: 3422
    vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit vincemcmahon's BodySpace
    Quote:
    "I also enjoy working legs when I train with other people," he says. "They are such a big body part, so I really train them hard, and I challenge myself to make the other person [I'm training with] quit, or not finish their workout. I don't make them do extra sets. I still do 15 to 18, but I train really hard when I do legs, and if I;m training with someone else, I'll push myself that much more. It's fun to watch them quit or throw up. I get a real kick out of that."

After reading this i immediately pictured Benoit challenging an "opponent" to a squatting competition side by side in the gym. After a few hundred reps his opponent drops and Benoit pauses, turns to look at his opponent, then gives that SICK, TOOTHLESS trademark smile! Then he faces the mirror and continues squatting. One Freakin hardcore nut!

Btw i've met him in person and he was such a gentleman. Can't imagine if i had met him inside a gym! And i would certainly love to see that Mr. Hyde side of him!

BodyPoints: 141
    alexwwe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexwwe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexwwe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexwwe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexwwe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexwwe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexwwe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexwwe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexwwe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexwwe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexwwe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit alexwwe's BodySpace
    that explains his intensity
    "Moolah you don't like my medicine, get the **** out the car you dumb old douchebag"

-Iron Sheik on Fabulous Moolah

RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!!!! my_whey's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 47266
    my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit my_whey's BodySpace
    He needs to calm down or he will have a few heart attacks before he is 50.... I can only imagine how high his blood pressure is....
    *The one and only, "Rated R superstar!"

*Wiggers:BIGGEST losers around.*

*Max bench 375 at a bodyweight of 179. Rep 225 18 times. Going for the record in my weight class for my state for max bench(168-181).*

**NO HOMO'S PM ME. I WILL NEG YOU TO HELL AND REPORT YOU. (Serious and no homo)**

CHRIS BENOIT 1967-2007. MAY YOU ROT IN HELL YOU COWARDLY HEARTLESS BASTARD.

vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincemcmahon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On a bodybuilding note....Is it that constantly raised heart level dats makin so ripped and vascular?

mt_thejet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mt_thejet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mt_thejet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mt_thejet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mt_thejet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mt_thejet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mt_thejet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mt_thejet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mt_thejet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mt_thejet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mt_thejet has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    whats a hindu squat?

Stats: 6'0", 206 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3845
    RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit RIDSTUGREAT's BodySpace
    Man i really like to train wit benoit one day now that would be hardcore session wit him
    Bench = 198lbs
    Squat = 298lbs
    DeadLStiff = 350lbs
    Legs Press = 710lbs

World Heavyweight Champ XXXperiment's Avatar
    Stats: 318 lbs
    BodyPoints: 617
    XXXperiment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XXXperiment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XXXperiment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XXXperiment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XXXperiment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XXXperiment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XXXperiment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XXXperiment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XXXperiment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XXXperiment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XXXperiment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit XXXperiment's BodySpace
    So that's why he can nail the German suplex on someone twice his size..
    Stats: 6'0 220 lbs BF: 17% Bench: 275
    "Yes they deserved to die!! And I hope they burn in heeellll!!!!"
    -Samuel L. Jackson, "A Time to Kill"

DRINK BITCH!!!

What? I said Stone Cold

Location: http://russmartin.info/au dio/mp3/vault/iamdallas.wma
    Stats: 6'3", 194 lbs
    BodyPoints: 492
    ifyour555im666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ifyour555im666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ifyour555im666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ifyour555im666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ifyour555im666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ifyour555im666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ifyour555im666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ifyour555im666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ifyour555im666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ifyour555im666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ifyour555im666 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ifyour555im666's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by mt_thejet
    whats a hindu squat?
    Bump
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=WrGhqMnPVXk

Stats: 5'8", 145 lbs
    BodyPoints: 23675
    justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit justanothagirl's BodySpace
    wow i just looked up what hindu squats are... arent these killing for your knees?

Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2"
    BodyPoints: 6857
    matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matpal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit matpal's BodySpace
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Omega Sports CEO

BURN24 - Flip The Switch To A Complete Body Transformation
    Strive - Game Over for All Other Intra-Workout Products
    ULTIMA - The Premier Pre-Workout Formulation for Superior Performance Enhancement
    T-Force - Featuring Fadogia Agrestis - Boost Your Test for Less
    FlashOver - No Frills, Just Insane Pumps and Energy

Stats: 6'0", 206 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3845
    RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RIDSTUGREAT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit RIDSTUGREAT's BodySpace
    Benoit is the man in the ring and in the gym

word life
    Bench = 198lbs
    Squat = 298lbs
    DeadLStiff = 350lbs
    Legs Press = 710lbs

Stats: 5'8", 177 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9147
    BangBrahs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BangBrahs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BangBrahs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BangBrahs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BangBrahs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BangBrahs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BangBrahs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BangBrahs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BangBrahs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BangBrahs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BangBrahs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BangBrahs's BodySpace
    What is a speed squat?

JBL Rules has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBL Rules has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBL Rules has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBL Rules has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBL Rules has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBL Rules has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBL Rules has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBL Rules has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBL Rules has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBL Rules has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBL Rules has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Benoit rules. He IS one hardcore mother in the gym.
    John Bradshaw Layfield. A Wrestling God and a Great American

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 16287
    indian23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) indian23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) indian23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) indian23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) indian23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) indian23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) indian23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) indian23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) indian23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) indian23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) indian23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit indian23's BodySpace
    That guy is huge!

IMO Kurt Angle, Benoit & HHH are the best in the business.

I wonder what Angle's route is?
    Last edited by indian23; 04-22-2006 at 12:34 PM.
    I REP BACK 1k+ JUST PUT IT IN THE COMMENT BRAH

Stats: 5'8", 145 lbs
    BodyPoints: 23675
    justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justanothagirl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit justanothagirl's BodySpace
    angle's gotten smaller tho right the last couple of months

Stats: 6'4", 216 lbs
    BodyPoints: 18939
    -RiK- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -RiK- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -RiK- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -RiK- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -RiK- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -RiK- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -RiK- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -RiK- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -RiK- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -RiK- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -RiK- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit -RiK-'s BodySpace
    pretty hardcore stuff to just put 2 scoops of protein in ur mouth and down it with water! i can so imagine benoit tho doing squats in a squat contest then when the guy falls down giving him the 'toothless agression' smile and laugh, thats classic 'vincemcmahon'

Stats: 5'11", 218 lbs
    jjackt11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjackt11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjackt11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjackt11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit jjackt11's BodySpace
    I seriously doubt you can shred your muscle down to where you piss it out......thats a load of bull****

madness5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face Benoit workouts

I read this medical article from Discover or Scientific magazine or something like that a hospital in big city had a case of some prrisoner did so many deep knee bends that they clog their kidneys with destroy muscle cells. So it could happen if you push yourself too much

Heisman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heisman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heisman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heisman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heisman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heisman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heisman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heisman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heisman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heisman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Heisman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by madness5
    I read this medical article from Discover or Scientific magazine or something like that a hospital in big city had a case of some prrisoner did so many deep knee bends that they clog their kidneys with destroy muscle cells. So it could happen if you push yourself too much
    Yeah, I've read of it happening as well. Definitely hard to do, though.

ProWrestling Consumes Me! ceilos456's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5906
    ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ceilos456 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ceilos456's BodySpace
    what does a hindu squat look like?
    There is no finish line

Cutting

2/7/06 - 222 pounds (started cut again)

Why Benoit Why???

"Whatcha gunna do when Hulkamanina and my 24" pythons run wild on you?!?!?!!?"
    "Train, say your prayers, take vitamins, and believe in yourself."
    -The One And Only Immortal HULK HOGAN-

My Lifestyle Cutting Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4934123

Stats: 5'11", 218 lbs
    jjackt11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjackt11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjackt11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjackt11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit jjackt11's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by madness5
    I belive that, but I dont think you could destroy it enough in your legs to have enough to completely turn your piss black, and not be hospitalized, or at least not be able to walk for a week or so.......maybe I'm wrong, just my opinion.

Stats: 5'10", 196 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14134
    ExtremeEnigma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ExtremeEnigma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ExtremeEnigma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ExtremeEnigma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ExtremeEnigma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ExtremeEnigma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ExtremeEnigma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ExtremeEnigma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ExtremeEnigma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ExtremeEnigma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ExtremeEnigma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ExtremeEnigma's BodySpace
    i do the shakes that way now, not all at once though, about 1/4 scoop at a time. saves time and energy
    b.s. exercise science, nsca-cscs

Chokes!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast