Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

does it feel better to be circumcised?

Ok anyone that has got a circumcision as an adult what did you prefer to be uncut or cut .... do you have regrets...

The only downside to my circumcision is ive lost pretty much all sensitivity

Location: I was like elbows too pointy, and she said O'rly, Djibouti
    Stats: 5'11", 179 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4002
    MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MrOneEyedBoh's BodySpace
    yeah and cleaner

Stats: 6'2", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7446
    BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BAMF_T has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BAMF_T's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by powersleep View Post
    The only downside to my circumcision is ive lost pretty much all sensitivity
    sucks to be you...
    *BMBC*
    (OO=[||][||]=OO)

-It's not how much you lift, it's how much you look like you can lift!-

RU

Stats: 5'4", 160 lbs
    BigChiefRocka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigChiefRocka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigChiefRocka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigChiefRocka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigChiefRocka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigChiefRocka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigChiefRocka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigChiefRocka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigChiefRocka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigChiefRocka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BigChiefRocka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit BigChiefRocka's BodySpace
    year, but I made the doctor sew my foreskin into a little hat for my pee-pee.

Stats: 6'3", 197 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4104
    DrWB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit DrWB's BodySpace
    wtf.. why would you get circumcised as an adult?
    "Everyone starts small"

Arthur Ave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Arthur Ave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Arthur Ave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Arthur Ave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Arthur Ave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Arthur Ave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Arthur Ave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Arthur Ave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Arthur Ave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Arthur Ave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Arthur Ave has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Arthur Ave's BodySpace
    in your case amputation would best

Location: I was like elbows too pointy, and she said O'rly, Djibouti
    Stats: 5'11", 179 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4002
    MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrOneEyedBoh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MrOneEyedBoh's BodySpace

Stats: 5'11", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 19865
    _AdaM_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _AdaM_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _AdaM_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _AdaM_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _AdaM_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _AdaM_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _AdaM_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _AdaM_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _AdaM_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _AdaM_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) _AdaM_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit _AdaM_'s BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BigChiefRocka View Post
    year, but I made the doctor sew my foreskin into a little hat for my pee-pee.
    lol

powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powersleep is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yeah the doctor that circumcised me didnt do a good job either its like wonky looking and ive lost all sensitivity in the head...... wish i still had my forskin

a word of warning guys- do not get circumcised

Stats: 5'9", 150 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2065
    bobo99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobo99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobo99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobo99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobo99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobo99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobo99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobo99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobo99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobo99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobo99 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bobo99's BodySpace
    why did you do it anyway

Stats: 5'11", 145 lbs
    Stringer_Bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stringer_Bell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stringer_Bell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit Stringer_Bell's BodySpace
    I was cirumcised at birth; never had an ant eater.

Stats: 5'8", 105 lbs
    LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit LordHalbert3's BodySpace
    Most people who have been circumcised have been circumcised at an age when they can't even remember it being done, thus, therefore can not give a good comparison.

Perhaps those who have been circumcised at an age an age where they had sex before and after the surgery can chime in.

Originally Posted by bobo99 View Post
    why did you do it anyway
    Because i girl (that dumped me anyway) said shed prefer if i was cut

Stats: 5'11", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9714
    theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit theninthplanet's BodySpace
    hey remember me?

yeah... its only been a short time after ur circumsizion.. reply back here in a few months when you're used to it

Originally Posted by deXtrous View Post
    hey remember me?

yeah... its only been a short time after ur circumsizion.. reply back here in a few months when you're used to it
    true, i cant really say i can compare yet

deadly w/ foam bullets TATitude's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3035
    TATitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TATitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TATitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TATitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TATitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TATitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TATitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TATitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TATitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TATitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TATitude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TATitude's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by MrOneEyedBoh View Post
    "Do expect a bit of teasing when your friends first see your 'new' penis."

whose friends look at their penis??
    People often ask me what my tattoos mean, I tell 'em they mean I'm bad at making long term decisions.

BodyPoints: 10
    the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit the pumper's BodySpace
    Yeah the doctor that circumcised me didnt do a good job either its like wonky looking and ive lost all sensitivity in the head...... wish i still had my forskin

a word of warning guys- do not get circumcised
    your such a lier. circumsision does not touch the head , its the skin around the shaft
    ----------------------------------------------------

See who is a virgin here at the Virgin poll:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=7326
    ---------------------------------

Stats: 5'11", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9714
    theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theninthplanet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit theninthplanet's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by the_GUY_48 View Post
    "Do expect a bit of teasing when your friends first see your 'new' penis."

whose friends look at their penis??
    lmfao!

Stats: 5'8", 105 lbs
    LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LordHalbert3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit LordHalbert3's BodySpace
    I suggest that if you're uncircumcised, leave it alone.

Why would you want to mess with it unless it's for religious reasons?

Originally Posted by the pumper View Post
    your such a lier. circumsision does not touch the head , its the skin around the shaft
    you are an idiot........... you obviously dont know **** about circumcisions. You do lose a lot of sensitivity in the head

BodyPoints: 10925
    Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Majestyc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Majestyc's BodySpace
    Being circumcised makes your penis look bigger. (no homo)
    ► Be an Activist for Free - Clicks and Petitions! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154600013 ☆

► Reppin' back since '07 ☆

Stats: 6'4", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11647
    Joemama06 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Joemama06 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Joemama06 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Joemama06 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Joemama06 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Joemama06 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Joemama06 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Joemama06 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Joemama06 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Joemama06 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Joemama06 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Joemama06's BodySpace
    you are an idiot........... you obviously dont know **** about circumcisions. You do lose a lot of sensitivity in the head
    you lose sensitivity in the head because the foreskin isnt covering it anymore making it sensitive.. not because they chop up the head or something.
    ***Stickam Crew*** OG 2005

Stats: 6'4", 247 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3599
    Archheretic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Archheretic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Archheretic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Archheretic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Archheretic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Archheretic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Archheretic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Archheretic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Archheretic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Archheretic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Archheretic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Archheretic's BodySpace
    Without the forskin the skin on the head, the skin gets thicker and drier, which means a bit less chance to get diseases, but also less sensitivity.

The being cleaner is bull****, as most sivilized people take a shower once in a while and wash themselves down there.

If you have a very lacking hygiene it's probably cleaner if your cirmucised.

Stats: 5'9", 163 lbs
    BodyPoints: 28815
    Rune44 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune44 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune44 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune44 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune44 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune44 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune44 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune44 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune44 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune44 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rune44 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Rune44's BodySpace
    you guys are forgetting the original purpose of circumcision was the religious belief that pleasure=bad. Most religions cut the foreskin off to make sex less pleasurable. Therefore, it makes sense that you would have less sensetivity after losing your foreskin. Your foreskin is not a neccessary part of your body, however it does have many neural receptors in it which allow for more pleasurable feelings with sexual experiences. Despite the losing feeling you may never miss if you have it done as a child, circumcision is a perfectly fine and healthy.
    SEA Legend
    Muay Thai: 11 years
    BJJ:2 years
    Currently BULKING

ROXIE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOD

BodyPoints: 10
    the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) the pumper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit the pumper's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Joemama06 View Post
    you lose sensitivity in the head because the foreskin isnt covering it anymore making it sensitive.. not because they chop up the head or something.
    yea u tell that idiot
    ----------------------------------------------------

See who is a virgin here at the Virgin poll:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=7326
    ---------------------------------