qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Uncooked Oatmeal!!!

i recently bought a huge container of original oatmeal, but once i started eating it, i realized how unpleasant the taste was, i really didnt like cooking something that i wasnt going to enjoy anyways, but just a few minutes ago i decided to try it uncooked and walaa it wasnt that bad, didnt have much of a taste but it was alright, it could be used as probably the healtheist snack food ever. i have always had the trouble of not nowing what to eat when im not at home, but now i can just put a container of natural oats in my car, and take a cup full whenever i need my complex carbs, any 1 else ever tried uncooked oats?

dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have.. it wasn't horrible.. but better cooked.

intermittent fasting .ridiculous's Avatar
    .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .ridiculous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by qdiddy69 View Post
    i recently bought a huge container of original oatmeal, but once i started eating it, i realized how unpleasant the taste was, i really didnt like cooking something that i wasnt going to enjoy anyways, but just a few minutes ago i decided to try it uncooked and walaa it wasnt that bad, didnt have much of a taste but it was alright, it could be used as probably the healtheist snack food ever. i have always had the trouble of not nowing what to eat when im not at home, but now i can just put a container of natural oats in my car, and take a cup full whenever i need my complex carbs, any 1 else ever tried uncooked oats?
    I blend it with milk, splenda and cinnamon for a nice morning shake

tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tastes good added to yoghurt with whey
    Pain is Weakness Leaving The Body

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    blend em into a shake, quick, easy and delicious. When I blend a bunch of oats, honey and muscle milk it gives me a helluva jolt.

GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by qdiddy69 View Post
    I cook it the way it says to on the box, then add some splenda brown sugar (and lately peanut butter), it tastes great. Just like the oatmeal packets only your not eating tons of sugar.
    USMC 95-2000

Do or do not, their is no try! (I made this up myself)

qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qdiddy69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i just tried it with some new whey that came in today, optimum rocky road, tasted pretty damn good

alles_gut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alles_gut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alles_gut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alles_gut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alles_gut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alles_gut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alles_gut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alles_gut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alles_gut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alles_gut is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alles_gut is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Never in my life have I cooked oat, and I eat at least 400 grams each day.

Eating 200 grams blended with 30 grams of whey in the morning, and other 200 trough the day.