kungfuninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kungfuninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kungfuninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do you bear crawl?

Can someone explain how to bear crawl please. My new workout has it in but I don't know how to do it.

Thank you

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kungfuninja
    Can someone explain how to bear crawl please. My new workout has it in but I don't know how to do it.

Thank you
    Here is a picture of someone doing a bearcrawl.
    http://www.floridatoday.com/gallerie.../merritt02.htm

Just find someone who has played lots of football and after they have stopped cussing you for bringing up bad memoriies they will tell you how to to it..By the way thanks for bringing up bad memories....ONe thing is sure it will get the legs in shape..
    HuH?

SaltWaterTaffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SaltWaterTaffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha that is bad memories, hundreds of yards of those will get you beat down