NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NYGNYY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Glue-ham raises are the best hamstrings exersies hands down

my hammy are lagging real bad nothing can get them to work. so i tried glue gam raises 3 days ago and my hammies are still killing me. Since my hamstrings are weak, i hooked them underneath the lat pulldown seat and pushed myself up and at the same time use my hamstrings to pull myself up. I cant do them without assistance yet but ill get there. If you havnt tried them your missing out.

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NYGNYY
    my hammy are lagging real bad nothing can get them to work. so i tried glue gam raises 3 days ago and my hammies are still killing me. Since my hamstrings are weak, i hooked them underneath the lat pulldown seat and pushed myself up and at the same time use my hamstrings to pull myself up. I cant do them without assistance yet but ill get there. If you havnt tried them your missing out.
    Hell yeah! Some people think sldl's are all that's needed for proper ham stimulation but I say screw that! My hammies need some kind of flexion. Not just some stretching bs that sldls offer. I too feel that glute ham raises are the best hamstring exercise know to man hands down!

The Giant Killer ShreddedShruggin's Avatar
    ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I also think that glute ham raises are the best hamstring exercise, but i wouldn't go so far as to call the SLDL a "stretching bs."

-Shruggin

maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is there much of a biomechanical difference doing them in a machine compared to doing them with your feet hooked under something, like a barbell? If you increase your upper-body ROM by elevating the hook point so your knees rest on a platform, would that improve the non-machine version?
    Last edited by maxiw; 04-15-2006 at 06:17 AM.
    $AJ on bf%: pattern memorization...proprioception...+food

DieselWeasel: Get a clue and lift some weights.