Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    KrillBee my good lad, you are a true PUA. I salute you!

mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000)
    dude don't feel bad i think your religious beliefs are bs but if you feel like you only want to have sex with someone who means something to you then you are just different and no one should judge you for it. good luck
    HONEY!

Gino30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gino30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gino30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gino30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gino30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gino30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gino30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gino30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gino30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gino30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gino30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dynamik
    i have half a mind to neg rep you

why would you create this thread if your not fully prepared to post pics and provide proof? its like joining the military without being prepared to die

As Tuco once said in the Good, Bad and Ugly "if you're gonna shoot, shoot! Don't talk!"

Translation - if you're gonna neg, then neg, don't friggin talk about it....so neg this no-pic-posting, waiting-for-his-cherry-to-be-popped, mixed-up kid...

Hey Krill, put down the bible will ya and get some Milf up ya......

go on, do it for the boys..

Gino "1900-sex-advice" Gambino

The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Hobbit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KrillBee
    But they do have to follow God's laws.
    That's all there is to it. If you wack off, you might as well be having sex because both are sins. You make the choice not to follow them.

You are interpreting things your own way and making up reasons for wacking off, but there is nothing to say other than excuses. It's cool.. everyone sins.

I'm just saying.. you may as well be getting off inside some woman's coochy and having fun with it.

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont mean that I lust after a woman when I masterbate, and I dont think I said that. I said I picture women, but picturing and lusting are 2 different things.
    Sure it is.

remember what i said before, sexual desire and lust arent the same. lust is an overwhelming sexual desire.
    So who decides when the "sexual desire" becomes so overwhelming that it becomes lust? You?
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Uber-neggR

So who decides when the "sexual desire" becomes so overwhelming that it becomes lust? You?
    no, rather a complete stranger on an internet forum.

Originally Posted by The_Hobbit
    That's all there is to it. If you wack off, you might as well be having sex because both are sins. You make the choice not to follow them.
    Great, so for instance, instead of just insulting someone, I should kick them in the face til they pass out, because both are sins right?

You are interpreting things your own way and making up reasons for wacking off, but there is nothing to say other than excuses. It's cool.. everyone sins.
    Ok, I just take some pastor's interpretation, and not think for myself. Hmmm, I think what you are saying is all excuses too. You're just finding lame excuses to justify why its wrong.

I'm just saying.. you may as well be getting off inside some woman's coochy and having fun with it.
    Again, your logic is so messed up, I'm not even sure what else there is to say.
    Last edited by KrillBee; 04-20-2006 at 12:27 AM.

Zercher Yoke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zercher Yoke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zercher Yoke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zercher Yoke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zercher Yoke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zercher Yoke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    post a pic of a similar looking woman

Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    no, rather a complete stranger on an internet forum.
    Riiiight.

Let me get to the point with a previous post you made.

Yes, but all things in moderation
    Right, show me some verses that corrolate with this view in context of sexual desire, lust and immorality.

Sorry, but I don't remember jesus saying "I tell you the truth, those who lust for another woman has commited adultry with her. You must lust after her in moderation, otherwise it wouldn't make sense. You see, moderation is when you "desire" after her 7 times in a day. Any more and it becomes "lust"."
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Registered User blood vs. water's Avatar
    blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stop being gay

post the pics

kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)
    I begin to think that....

Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kalagan
    I begin to think that....

LOL excellent
    Alpha Member of the STFU crew

funniest quote in a LONG TIME:

"Arnold is completely unproportional you idiot. You can tell this is the teen forum, the posts are rediculous."
    -Trappy

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok, I just take some pastor's interpretation, and not think for myself. Hmmm, I think what you are saying is all excuses too. You're just finding lame excuses to justify why its wrong.
    Well, at least you finally admitted that you tailored your interpretation to suit your personal needs.

A literal interpretation of the Bible - Thinking and doing are the same thing in the eyes of God.

Why do you think Catholics/Jews cut off the tips of little boys cocks? Answer: To keep them from touching themselves so much.

KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrillBee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Riiiight.

Let me get to the point with a previous post you made.
    ...while you elude the point that you have no authority over my life whatsoever...

Right, show me some verses that corrolate with this view in context of sexual desire, lust and immorality.

Sorry, but I don't remember jesus saying "I tell you the truth, those who lust for another woman has commited adultry with her. You must lust after her in moderation, otherwise it wouldn't make sense. You see, moderation is when you "desire" after her 7 times in a day. Any more and it becomes "lust"."
    your an idiot. 'lusting in moderation' is similar to 'obsessing in moderation' lust and obsess are 2 extremes, so you dont pair them with the word moderation.
    lusting means 'overwhelming desire', imagine how that sounds, a 'moderate overwhelming desire'? you can have sexual desires in moderation, but you cant have lust in moderation.

Jesus said not to look lustfully at a woman. he didnt say "thou shall not have sexual desires when looking at a woman"
    Many Christians say thats what he meant, but by doing so they are only throwing words into his mouth.

vandit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vandit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vandit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vandit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vandit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vandit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it's completely obvious the thread starter is a douchebag.

DireHit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DireHit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You remind me of the 40 year old virgin
    im bulking
    im 170lbs
    i workout alot.

Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just post the pics
    ears and titties

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV6z0xh2gl8

danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Oak the Toke
    probably someone like this
    http://www.hotornot.com/#eid=AQKRHMN-AJM

who is like 39, but dresses and acts like she's 15 because it allows her to make believe she's really that young, when she's actually some beat-up old hag wearing her daughter's clothes.
    Okay, I'd **** the **** out of her.
    If you actually listen to what I say, you're freakin' stupid and should be shot.

Most people say that having good abs is 90% diet. I say it's 90% lighting lol

I'm not as big as Ronnie Coleman, but I CAN wipe my own ass.

5'11", 183 pounds, appr. 7-8% body fat
    Arms - 15.25
    Forearms - 12"
    Waist - 30."
    Chest - 44"
    Thigh - 24"
    Calves - 15.5"

pumpingiron025 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingiron025 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingiron025 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingiron025 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingiron025 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingiron025 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingiron025 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingiron025 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingiron025 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingiron025 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pumpingiron025 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Slash_
    just post the pics
    agreed. btw bro, Krillbee, wtf are you thinking, HIT IT!!!!

Location: I live in the United Kingdom. It is very nice. Posts: About 70,000
    user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user128333334 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yah totally agree - This thread is useless without pics of her

...while you elude the point that you have no authority over my life whatsoever...
    Elude the point? When did I ever say I did?
    Live your life the way you want, just don't try and twist jesus' words to suit your own lifestyle. Since you're one of the very, VERY few men who masturbate without even thinking about women (sometimes, as even you stated you desire women whilst you masturbate, but that isn't "overwhelming" sexual desire now is it?)

your an idiot. 'lusting in moderation' is similar to 'obsessing in moderation' lust and obsess are 2 extremes, so you dont pair them with the word moderation.
    lusting means 'overwhelming desire', imagine how that sounds, a 'moderate overwhelming desire'? you can have sexual desires in moderation, but you cant have lust in moderation.

Jesus said not to look lustfully at a woman. he didnt say "thou shall not have sexual desires when looking at a woman"
    Many Christians say thats what he meant, but by doing so they are only throwing words into his mouth.
    LOL, love the personal attack man. How good of you to personally attack me for no good reason. Make jesus proud.
    I wasn't the one that used the word "moderation" you did.

Let's see what's the definition of lust via google.

lecherousness: a strong sexual desire
    self-indulgent sexual desire (personified as one of the deadly sins)
    crave: have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

But like I said, I'm sure desiring women to the point of self gratification (self-indulgence?) isn't "lusting" (sic!)

But hey. keep twisting those scriptures man. Can't wait for the "KillBree International Version" of the bible to come out.
    Last edited by Uber-neggR; 04-20-2006 at 03:32 PM.

Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oak the Toke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by danishabs
    Okay, I'd **** the **** out of her.
    LOL, she changed her picture. A few days ago she had a pic up that looked a little to much like an effort to look like a teenager - i.e. ripped jeans, kids sneakers, an Old Navy top, and a hip hop looking hat.

This pic is much better. Her face and hair are still really beat, but the rest is acceptable for at least a bang. So, I'm with ya on that, I'd throw one in her.
    My E-Crew or List of Cool People
    ---who gives a ****, it's the internet

"been dreamin about those Johnny Cakes"

Experientia docet stultos

gunterwis is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunterwis is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunterwis is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunterwis is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunterwis is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunterwis is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunterwis is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunterwis is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunterwis is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunterwis is on a distinguished road. (+10) gunterwis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm a christian and I dont go to church (maybe once a year at the most) and I dont support the idea of having sex after marriage. Whenever I get an oportunity to have sex I use it; it doesn't make me a bad christian, the importance for me is believing and having faith. But when it comes to sex, just do it man, we only live once and you got to enjoy your time. No offense against you Krillbee, just what I think.
    Last edited by gunterwis; 04-20-2006 at 06:57 PM.

Registered User blood vs. water's Avatar
    blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    when the **** are the pics going to get posted?

unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blood vs. water
    when the **** are the pics going to get posted?
    seriously. Post the pics you ass.

Originally Posted by nithos
    Well, at least you finally admitted that you tailored your interpretation to suit your personal needs.
    no i said that whatever intepretation is derived, i am the one who has to end up believing it. I cant take someone's crappy interpretation and expect myself to believe it.

A literal interpretation of the Bible - Thinking and doing are the same thing in the eyes of God.
    Thinking and doing the same thing in the eyes of God? Point me to a verse that says exactly that. Looking lustfully is commiting adultery in your heart. But lusting is not just thinking, but rather it is being overwhelmed with desire for her.

Why do you think Catholics/Jews cut off the tips of little boys cocks? Answer: To keep them from touching themselves so much.
    No, the reason circumcision exists is not to prevent boys from pleasuring themselves, but rather because God gave that sign to males so that they could identify with the tribe of Israel, God's chosen ones.

Elude the point? When did I ever say I did?
    Live your life the way you want, just don't try and twist jesus' words to suit your own lifestyle. Since you're one of the very, VERY few men who masturbate without even thinking about women (sometimes, as even you stated you desire women whilst you masturbate, but that isn't "overwhelming" sexual desire now is it?)
    You are hinting that your opinion is more valid than mine. And to ignore that is to elude a pretty big point!
    I dont twist Jesus' words, I read them out of the bible.
    I will admit 95% of the time I masturbate I think about a woman at least once. The difference is, I havent be brainwashed by the church to believe its wrong.

LOL, love the personal attack man. How good of you to personally attack me for no good reason. Make jesus proud.
    I wasn't the one that used the word "moderation" you did.
    No good reason? You've tried to hijack my thread from a story about me and an older woman, into a Christian debate about masterbation! You retort with arguments that overlook things, and boggle my mind to read them. I'm surprised that it took me that long to call you that!

Let's see what's the definition of lust via google.
    lecherousness: a strong sexual desire
    self-indulgent sexual desire (personified as one of the deadly sins)
    crave: have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
    The dictionary you read will effect the translation of course, but most of your definitions still agree with what I said. Strong/overwhelming/craving desire, etc, they all are pretty similar.
    The definition that doesnt match is "self-indulgent sexual desire" but I could care less, since that definition doesnt even make much sense. all sexual desire is self indulgent, lol. what other thing can you do with a desire aside from ignoring or indulging in it? I keep happy thoughts in my head, especially if they arent hurting anyone.
    Last edited by KrillBee; 04-21-2006 at 03:32 AM.

I would also just like to say that I think its really irritating that I started a thread about a situation with me and a girl 17 years older than me, and advice about interacting with her,

and it turns into a thread, where a few christians put on their ''self righteous suits" and start flaming me and calling me a sinner for masterbating.
    wtf? if you are going to start an argument start a new thread, dont crap in this one. This is about me and a middleage woman, not about how God looks down on Christian men for wacking off.
    start your own new thread, geez...

soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bee Boy....STFU and post a farken pic of this 39 yr old.. It aint hard to do!
    Its not like she is going to see herself on BB.com.

tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    who cares and shes obviously ugly or fat as hell since hes ashamed to post pics of her

No good reason? You've tried to hijack my thread from a story about me and an older woman, into a Christian debate about masterbation! You retort with arguments that overlook things, and boggle my mind to read them. I'm surprised that it took me that long to call you that!

The dictionary you read will effect the translation of course, but most of your definitions still agree with what I said. Strong/overwhelming/craving desire, etc, they all are pretty similar.
    The definition that doesnt match is "self-indulgent sexual desire" but I could care less, since that definition doesnt even make much sense. all sexual desire is self indulgent, lol. what other thing can you do with a desire aside from ignoring or indulging in it? I keep happy thoughts in my head, especially if they arent hurting anyone.
    1) That is still not a good enough excuse for personal insults.

You just said yourself that 95% (which is as good as saying 100%) of the time you masturbate, you think of women.
    But right, I'm sure desiring a women to the point of self-gratification.

And you (once again answered your own question).

"what other things can you do ith a desire aside from ignoring or indulging in it?"

LOL, you said it yourself. You either ignore it (as in fight it, go oppose it), or you indulge yourself in it. Take any dictionary, and it would still list self gratification as lust.
    And since you yourself admit to indulging in your "moderate sexual desires", I'm sure that wouldn't classify as lust (seeing as self gratification IS acting upon ones desire).

And I don't know where you got that whole "brainwashed by THE church" from. You don't have to be catholic (which I'm not, by the way) to know what lust is.

I would also just like to say that I think its really irritating that I started a thread about a situation with me and a girl 17 years older than me, and advice about interacting with her,

and it turns into a thread, where a few christians put on their ''self righteous suits" and start flaming me and calling me a sinner for masterbating.
    wtf? if you are going to start an argument start a new thread, dont crap in this one. This is about me and a middleage woman, not about how God looks down on Christian men for wacking off.
    start your own new thread, geez...
    Self rightous? You sure you know what that means? Considering you don't care about the meaning of self gratification?
    Flaming? LOL, coming from the guy who's personalyl attacking me.

Oh AND NOBODY CARES about your middle aged woman. Look around you, from christians to athiests, NOBODY CARES. The only people here still posting are those that want to see pics, and since your not giving that to them, THEY DON'T CARE.

You can have the thread all to youself. Just don't start to cry when people tell you things you don't want to hear.

Like I said, live how you want to live, just don't bring scripture to suit your own desires.

Originally Posted by gunterwis
    I'm a christian and I dont go to church (maybe once a year at the most) and I dont support the idea of having sex after marriage. Whenever I get an oportunity to have sex I use it; it doesn't make me a bad christian, the importance for me is believing and having faith.
    Oh here we go.

Luke 11:27:
    As Jesus was saying these things, a woman in the crowd called out, "Blessed is the mother who gave you birth and nursed you." And Jesus replied, "Blessed are those who here the word of God and obey it."

What does the word of God say?

1 Thessolonians 4:3-4
    It is God's will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality. He wants you to learn to control your body in a way that is honourable and holy.

To those who came here to see pics but saw verses (lol), I know you don't want to see this. But please, show me the respect to understand that it annoys me that thier are people out thier still twisting things to suit thier own lifestyle.

Besides, I know you're all dissapointed that thier are no pics, and killbree isn't planning on posting any pics anyways.