Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wayne Jackson wins pro card @ NANBF Southern States Classic

check it out
    Attached Images

DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sum mo'
    Attached Images

Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    crazy, that a 6'2 guy can look up to a guy thats 5'9

congrats
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

mo'
    Attached Images

MRKO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Congratulations!

Thanks guys.

tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tviceman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was at that show helping out backstage and also watching when I got the chance. Your legs were insane! You *definitely* deserved to win. The moment you walked on stage I said to the guy next to me "there's your overall winner right there."
    www.myspace.com/tonyvitale

Originally Posted by tviceman
    I was at that show helping out backstage and also watching when I got the chance. Your legs were insane! You *definitely* deserved to win. The moment you walked on stage I said to the guy next to me "there's your overall winner right there."
    Thanks man, I had fun, the competitors and those who helped were so nice and made the entire experience wonderful. I am so happy, now the real work begins, my goal is to come into my first pro show shredded cause Im tryin to win not just compete as a pro.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good ****ing god

Your conditioning is just outstanding... everything is outstanding. YOu will be very successful as a WNBF pro

Originally Posted by str8flexed
    good ****ing god

Your conditioning is just outstanding... everything is outstanding. YOu will be very successful as a WNBF pro
    Coming from a soon-to-be-pro such as yourself means alot Layne, my conditioning was okay for this show but I plan on looking even better for my first pro show in September.

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if your conditioning was 'ok' then i'm a fat ass

Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Freak!

You looked great man!

Brian
    Check out our Supplement and Fitness Clothing Line! http://www.beyonddriven.com

Brian Ahlstrom
    IFPA, NGA and PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    Beyond Driven - www.beyonddriven.com and www.********.com/wearebeyonddriven
    Ahlstrom Fitness Consulting- www.********.com/ahlstromfitnessconsulting
    @YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/AhlstromFitness and http://www.youtube.com/BeyondDriven
    Follow us on Twitter @ahlstromfitness and @werbeyonddriven
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0VNOcV74Es&feature=plcp

Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if your conditioning was 'ok' then i'm a fat ass
    and that would make me a F-N PORKER! For the love of GOD!

Brian
    Check out our Supplement and Fitness Clothing Line! http://www.beyonddriven.com

Brian Ahlstrom
    IFPA, NGA and PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    Beyond Driven - www.beyonddriven.com and www.********.com/wearebeyonddriven
    Ahlstrom Fitness Consulting- www.********.com/ahlstromfitnessconsulting
    @YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/AhlstromFitness and http://www.youtube.com/BeyondDriven
    Follow us on Twitter @ahlstromfitness and @werbeyonddriven
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0VNOcV74Es&feature=plcp

You guys are too funny, I'm always knowing I can get better which is the reason I say I looked "okay" if at any moment I begin to settle that's when my hopes of becoming the best WNBF Pro I can be ends.

point taken... but stop making me feel bad

point taken... but stop making me feel bad
    Whatever, it was your article that got me that lean. If it wasn't for your article man I wouldn't be as successful as I am, I'd still be learning. There are years of knowledge in that article which allowed me to skip some growing pains.

hehe, feel free to pimp that article whenever you see fit

hehe, feel free to pimp that article whenever you see fit
    ....And PIMP I SHALL, LOL

J_K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J_K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is there a link to this magic article wouldnt mind checking it out

TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    like i said before, you will be on a Natural Olympia stage
    ★cVc★

adamgamz will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamgamz will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamgamz will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamgamz will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamgamz will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamgamz will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamgamz will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamgamz will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamgamz will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamgamz will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamgamz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    congrats Dub! You look great, whats your bodyfat in those pics? 2-3%?

Originally Posted by J_K
    is there a link to this magic article wouldnt mind checking it out
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne36.htm

always raising my bar deviltrainee's Avatar
    deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deviltrainee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn nice legs, i would try to pimp those around as much as possible because they are definately your strongest point, they are huge.

you also have nice delt size, but i couldnt really see that much definition in them(not saying its not there), your chest striations and size looked nice as hell, and those were some really good abs.
    Height = 6'3"
    Weight = 190ish
    Age = 18

bench == 255, down to 235
    squat == 315*3, :(
    pullups == 30, about 20ish
    chins == 4 * bw + 100, :(
    deadlift == 335 old record, now :(

Originally Posted by deviltrainee
    damn nice legs, i would try to pimp those around as much as possible because they are definately your strongest point, they are huge.

you also have nice delt size, but i couldnt really see that much definition in them(not saying its not there), your chest striations and size looked nice as hell, and those were some really good abs.
    you kiddin' me? his delts look like ropes~

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    genetic freak you look great

JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good ****ing god

Yes..Awesome conditioning.
    Congrats & good look with everything! You must be on such a high

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where was this show held? You look flippin awesome man. Your legs are bad azz, what was your leg routine like? I have never been able to get mine to grow, even harder now after surgeries. Congrats on your win and best wishes for the future!

it would be cool to see you compete against pierre, same weight class, both new pros.
    ★cVc★

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow you look great. Congrats on the Pro card.
    Cha Cha Cha

ali99 is not very helpful. (-500) ali99 is not very helpful. (-500) ali99 is not very helpful. (-500) ali99 is not very helpful. (-500) ali99 is not very helpful. (-500) ali99 is not very helpful. (-500) ali99 is not very helpful. (-500) ali99 is not very helpful. (-500) ali99 is not very helpful. (-500) ali99 is not very helpful. (-500) ali99 is not very helpful. (-500)
    what do u mean pro, isnt pro ifbb?