Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bruno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

universal animal pak

has anyone used this product? did you feel a good drive to workout? did you get good results from it? i got a free box of 44 packets so i am going to use it. just wondering about others experiences with it.

YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: universal animal pak

Originally posted by bruno
    has anyone used this product? did you feel a good drive to workout? did you get good results from it? i got a free box of 44 packets so i am going to use it. just wondering about others experiences with it.
    Its just a highly over rated multi vitamin, they suggest 2 packs a day, (22 pils total I think). Thats pretty ignorant. Thats a lot of fat soluble vitamins also....you'd be better off with jsut a regualr old multi.

Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Me

I use them, just started.
    Only because they negate the nutriant robbing effects of my Lipitor medication.
    They have ben around 20 years, so...
    However, some people cannot digest tablets, so you might have to check and se if you are digesting them.
    I agree 1x a day is enough....I cannot see taking them 2x a day.
    They are bascially multivitams marketed towards BB'rs.
    I will probably stick with them.
    I heard AST makes a good line of vitamins specifically for BB's too.
    Eat, sleep, lift...what else is there?

nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good post. I used to use Animal Pak a lot when I was taking a few pharmaceuticals myself. Pharmaceuticals can definitely deplete the body of essential vitamins & mienrals. I don't know if it was the Pak, but I always felt more energized and seemed to recover faster between workouts.

Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vin Unleaded has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The real way to use suppliments

Just remember that most people dont use suppliments correctly...
    For example, ANimalPak is best for those on pharms who need the extra nutriants..non-pharm users probably dont need it.
    Also, Creatine is better for those dieting or cutting just before contest and need to get a more pumped look to counter the flattening from dieting.
    All those neurotransmitter suppliments are really for guys on the gear on the down cycle hehehehe.
    Natural Testosterone boosters like Tribex for us gear users or exgear users to bring our t production back up!
    Not for muscles hehehe
    The list goes on!

eatSleepTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    animal pak.. what a freaking hype. I can name a couple of ways to get the same nutrient without have to deal with that foul smelling and hard to digest tablets.

heck, forget about it. animal pak is just an overly rated multi. Infact, that company Universal have yet to put their team of developer to good use.

THEY really do make mostly garbage. It's just a fact. There's only one thing I like about them. The BCAA stacked with Glutamine. That's about it. I've seen their catalog and as far as sku goes, yea they go that. Lots of crap that is.

20 years of crap?

Well, if it is crap they have been selling it for 20 years.
    So what do you suggest as an alternative?

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i've been taking the animal pak for about a year and i would say its a really good multi-vitamin and thats it...and its not expensive if you get it off a website..i got it for about $20 and it last a good while.

Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Me

Originally posted by Vin Unleaded
    I use them, just started.
    Only because they negate the nutriant robbing effects of my Lipitor medication.
    They have ben around 20 years, so...
    However, some people cannot digest tablets, so you might have to check and se if you are digesting them.
    I agree 1x a day is enough....I cannot see taking them 2x a day.
    They are bascially multivitams marketed towards BB'rs.
    I will probably stick with them.
    I heard AST makes a good line of vitamins specifically for BB's too.

How do you check and see if you're digesting them??????

Poop

Check your poop.
    Airline workers sometimes find similar types of tablets when emptying the poo poo tanks...at least they did in the 70's and 80's

listen, a good animal pak like supplement stack would be like this..

and I am listing a conprehensive ones by the way.

1.) a good multi.. doh? Choose a low potency and take that multiple times throught the day. Make sure it's IRON free for us, men's sake.

2.) a good multi mineral.

3.) a ZMA type supplement at bed time, steer clear of ANY calcium containing substance/food/supplement.

4.) (1gm C + 400IU E) x 4 times/day. Make sure one dose pre and another dose post training.

5.) stack alpha lipoic acid with the C/E stack if you can afford. MRI, maker of NO2, makes a good time release one. Called "Glucotize". 300mg time release tabs

6.) digestive enzymes with all solid protein meals. Check your feces "****". If you they become liquidy, stop taking it. I personally don't use enzymes unless I have a problem digesting. Such as piece of steak passing out of my anus. LOL, ok, seriously. that only happened once because I was heavy on the medium rare steak meals *I know, that was funny. .. pieces of meat was coming out.. pretty much undigested and red in the middle.. enough details*

7.) aminos? don't make me laugh. The only amino I consider worth taking is the following.

- Tyrosine on pre training. How much? beats me. I tried 1000mg to 1500mg with a base of carb drinks. yes, insulin enhance tyrosine uptake *same apply for many aminos, if not ALL of them.. ICE's example on arginine for example..etc*

-glutamine along with BCAA or with Leucine. 7gms of Glutamine and 7gms of Leucine. It will enhance the insulin secretion with or without sugar. ***4-hydroxylecuine... I'm still looking into it...***

-arginine... doh? enough post already.

-taurine... umm not too into it. cell volumizing effect. might be good with glutamine.

That's all I can think of for now. It looks complete to me. If I'm missing something. Add it. I know it's more expensive but hear me on.

You won't expect animal pak, if it's that good, to be sold for a mere $23.99 right?

Even if so, the tablets are really REALLLY too freaaaaking hard!
    Universal's formula is still something I laugh at, hope they get a grip soon and hang with the big boys.

OK enough ranting about universal. I'm done.

YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey why not just get Uni-Liver made by UNIVERSAL NUTRITION. You're highly mislead if you think all their products are garbage. You have nothing to back you up but your own ****ty experience.

Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Asianlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)

why do u hjate glutamine?

I know this is a bit offtopic but I remember yellowjacket saying he hates glutamine. Why? I am asking cuz I 've been using a lot of it and want to know if I would be better off using my cash on other stuff.

Re: why do u hjate glutamine?

Originally posted by Asianlifter
    I know this is a bit offtopic but I remember yellowjacket saying he hates glutamine. Why? I am asking cuz I 've been using a lot of it and want to know if I would be better off using my cash on other stuff.
    i just dont like it, used it for a long time, changed jobs, couldnt afford it so i didnt use it, had the same if not better results without it. So that means it doesnt work? No, doesnt do anything for me. Its the largest avaliable amino acid in the body, a supplemented version of glutamine will only be used when your body is depleted of its own (only makes sense) which is almost impossible to do unless you train at high intensity and combine cardio 5 or 6 days a week for a few hours which hardly ANYONE does. Doesnt make much sense that its as expensive as it is either. If you have a good protein powder with a solid amino acid profile, glutamine is just a waste of money and you'll end up pissing the majority of it out, people say it boosts the immune system etc, so do vitamins and a good diet.

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would be a bit weary about using Animal Pak, due to cross contamination in Universal's plant.

Since they manufacture/blend all their products in-house, I guess they use the same plants for their PHs and vitamins.

And since I personnally wouldn't want to touch PHs whatsoever (all natural), I believe using Animal Pak wouldn't be the best choice.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

Originally posted by RippedUp

Since they manufacture/blend all their products in-house, I guess they use the same plants for their PHs and vitamins.

Can you provide more info on that, maybe a study or article, that makes me curious.....

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Can you provide more info on that, maybe a study or article, that makes me curious.....
    No need for a study. This is a clear fact.

It is well known that Universal produce their products in-house, so the risk of cross-contamination is quite significant. They probably produce Animal Stak, Pak and Cuts in the same plant..

You should know that since you work for them.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

No need for a study. This is a clear fact.

You should know that since you work for them.
    Actually I dont work for them smartass, now I know why not to try to carry a conversation with you, your lack of intelligents doesnt surprise me, you dont contribute much here, only information you "guess" is accurate, good call douche bag.

Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Actually I dont work for them
    You said you did in an old post that was deleted.
    If you were kidding, then sorry - but I couldn't have known.

There's nothing wrong with my statement about cross-contamination. It is quite logical. Unless I see a few lab tests on their Pak, I would be doubtful.

Anyway, there's no point in continuing the discussion since 90% of your posts are filled with name-calling and immaturity.

I'm out for some training.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

You said you did in an old post that was deleted.
    If you were kidding, then sorry - but I couldn't have known.

There's nothing wrong with my statement about cross-contamination. It is quite logical. Unless I see a few lab tests on their Pak, I would be doubtful.

Anyway, there's no point in continuing the discussion since 90% of your posts are filled with name-calling and immaturity.

I'm out for some training.
    Unless you see a few lab tests? I want to see a few saying there is cross contamination, Universal is no slop company, granted they arent th best, but I think they know what they're doing. So to assume cross contamination is pretty weak.

And obviously you havent read many of my posts, 80% is a bit high, Id say more around 60%.

Lightbulb

dude no need to argue.

Facts are all here.

To judge wether a company at that size with that much product is doing good or not.

Ask around. MOst only care for a few of their products, however, do remmember that Universal do alot of internal sales.

Perhaps the out of U.S folks don't have as much info as we do? Also, their sales from their prodcut can't be outing Biotest, Molecular nutrition. (not counting Pro Hormone stuff).

This is funny but.. the plain truth is that they plain suck. LOL

I just think that if Universal be more SERIOUS about how they 1.) develop and encapsulate their product, 2.) market them right. *** they just begin to market the stuff right. That ANimal pak/stak combo booklet was quite informative... only if they can do that at the very begining.

Well, but I do enjoy taking a look a monica brant here and there from the poster. And Vince Galante is getting better too. But boy he grows slow, but it's cool. He's consistent.

Anyhow, Universal needs help. ANd the dude mention they manufacture stuff for other C/O is a fact also. Perhaps it's that reason they don't have to "live off" the earings from their own sales. If so, they would be hurting. *that's a guess, I used to work for Biochem, spoke to alot of folks so I learn quite some stuff about this buz*

Can ******** do a test of UNIVERSAL's animal PAK? I know he is doing some test on protein factory dot com's stuff. Um.. worth the time.

Thanks for the insight, eatSleepTrain.

These were my thoughts.

Could you tell us a bit more about Biochem's legitimacy/quality control etc. I'd love to hear about that and maybe other behind the scenes of the supp. companies. (pm me if you want).

Thanks.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

Silly

Dude, that was silly to make a cross contamination acusation.
    I usually enjoy your posts, but that statement made me gag.
    What are your credntials to make that statement?
    Do you work in a manufacturing plant for supplements?
    I dont buy it.
    AnimalPak has been around for 20 years...time speaks for itself.

Re: Silly

I didn't accuse anyone of anything. I am just a bit weary, since this is quite likely to happen.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

Re: Silly

I usually enjoy your posts, but that statement made me gag.
    What are your credntials to make that statement?
    Do you work in a manufacturing plant for supplements?
    I dont buy it.
    AnimalPak has been around for 20 years...time speaks for itself.
    Exactly, and this other kid talking in circles and has no idea what he's talking about because he bought products from Universal Nutrition and didnt gain 25lbs of lean muscle so he slams them, when you provide your credientals and the studies you've done, then I'll listen.

Thumbs up

sure thing.

This is what I know about BIOCHEM.

1.) Biochem is branch from Country Life supplement.

2.) Country Life is an exceptional supplement a.) manufacturer, b.) has a smart product development team.

3.) Country Life as well as Biochem, Irontek (yes CL owns Irontek as well, Steve W. sold it partially to CL like 2 yrs ago... but Steve W. might still have alot of say in how IronTek is marketed) ALL THESE COMPANY ARE "GMP" CERTIFIED.

GMP meaning GOod Manufacturing Practice. Something Universal wont' have. That's something I am 100% sure of.

Go take a look on the yahoo site about GMP. It is something we all should be aware of.

But of course, BIOTEST, MOLECULAR, ERGO PHARM might or might not have GMP, but hell. them companys are HARD TO THE CORE! SO need not worry about them. It's the vitamin company we need to be sure of. Because if a PH doesnt' work, then words will get out. But vitamins? it take months if not 1/2 yr to find out.

Anyhow. Biochem has a very strict quality control and standard. BUT, as I know since I worked for them before, their products are a lack luster. They doesnt' seems to have that type of "HARD TO THE CORE! EAT SLEEP TRAIN AND GROW mentality behind their line of products".

I used to get real upset about BIOCHEM'S legacy not stacking up the other big boys in the hard core supplement industry. Hell, even Irontek is a lack luster now... blame it on the marketing or they just like to do things "their" way.

Hell, it's up to them. But either or. Biochem is a good brand. Trust them in quality but not innovation... at least not yet.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why do all these animal/universal threads keep popping up?

They are a dated company that sell mostly dated or non innovated products.

I've posted on 2 threads already in the past week about them.

Universal may be a good company (despite many claims that seem false in their literature and the fact they sell **** supplements). They do not come close to being the best in the supplement industry in any category (excepting maybe the overpriced multi department).

There are tons of companies better than universal out there, so why would anyone buy from them? (except uni-liver)
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

eatSleepTrain,

Thanks for the review.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

Thumbs up

sure thing man.

noteworthy.

Biochem's Carbovol is not a bad product.

It has a **** load of BCAA and some glutamine in both free form and peptide form. ANd yes, I rememmber the dude that runs the development team told me the white tiny bit lumps that floats are the vit E *solids as in powerder not oil form*. SO just in case you worry it's something wrong.

Nope, just the E acting up. I would propose myself *who got a source cheap, real cheap* or anyone for that matter to use that product for post training.

But currently I am working on this formula.

L-gluatamin 7 gms
    L-Leucine 7gms
    L-Arginine 10 gms ??

first thing along with some sugar, such as ABB drinks "carbo force".

But I am still checking regarding would sugar induced insulin release/spike cause a diminish effect from the 3 amino combo.

LET ME KNOW, IF YOU KNOW A THING OR TWO ABOUT THAT!

I am seraching and will post my findings soon. Just got back to training. heck.. my lats are so sore this morning..

LOL! I THOUGHT IT WAS MY TRICEP.. then I roll around the bed.. umm not my triceps..
    DOH! FORGOT THAT THE LAT'S INSERTION IS AROUND WERE THE TRICEP'S ORIGIN is at.

that is one thing that kept on confusing me since day one! lol.. kept on thinking it was my tris, but infact it is my lat's insertion hurts

Hey at least I know I did something correct eh? :d

laterz

call name if you need anything

Re: Poop

Check your poop.
    Airline workers sometimes find similar types of tablets when emptying the poo poo tanks...at least they did in the 70's and 80's

check my poop? u telling me to cut thru my poop to see if my vitamins are inside.