Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Unhappy Do Prohormones Actually Work?!?

Hey Cat, I've read your article, and I would just like to say thank you for taking your time to help me and every one else with our ph questions. But, so for I haven't really got a straight answer from anyone about the actual effectiveness of prohormones and what they can do for you. I realize everyone responds differently and I also realize it depends on how much caution you want to throw to the wind. You see, before shelling out my hard earned money for a few bottles of this stuff, I want to make sure its actually worth it! I've seen too many of my dollars flushed down the drain in the form of creatine, fat burners, tribulus, multivitamins, etc. that have given me minimal or no results at all. I imagine you can respect my skeptisism in this world of false advertising scams. Honestly though, in a moderate stack of 4Ad or Nor-Diol of about 500-800mg a day, what will this do for me??
    Again thank you, and all input is greatly appreciated.

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    500-800 mg ? Something, but no miracles. If you read the article you know I advise 900-1200 mg for good effects and at that point they certainly are worth the money. The Nor-diol, but the 4AD especially since it is considerably cheaper. Trust me, these are like no other supplement.

Now yiu won't find any actual proof that they work, and there is a very solid reason for that. Prohormones are steroid hormones, and they fall under all but one of the clauses of the classification for schedule III drugs. As soon as someone proves in a peer-reviewed study that they work, the FDA can ban prohormones. So no educated man will attempt tolimit his field of action by banning his subject.

But I dare you to try them and then find any other supplement that will give you gains anywhere in the neighbourhood.

Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If Prohormones are steroid hormones does this mean that they should be taken like steroids?

now when i say taken like steroids i mean that if your ever going to take steroids you wouldnt take them after 6 months or 1 year of bb , you would wait till you hit your peak i guess? or what you think is your peak n with steroids you pretty much have to keep takeing them to keep what u have made with them and make more gains

is that the same with prohormones? should you only start takeing eg when youve got 18 inch arms benching 310 etc ??
    i mean any gains you make with prohormones , does this mean you have to keep takeing them like steroids? i know its no dbol or anything but all the same

whats your opinion??

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My opinion is you have a lot left to learn about steroids before you make assumptions about prohormones. Its true for steroids and PH that not all gains can be maintained, but under no circumstances do you have to keep taking them to maintain the larger part of your gains. A good diet will provide in that. Of wourse once you reach superphysiological size like a pro, you'll inevitably shrink back to the size of a natural to accomodate the body and your system, but rest assured you can maintain fairly monsterous physiques as a natural as well.

As with steroids a total beginner shouldn't take them, that is true. You don 't have to wait until your peak either. You should weight until you have some expereince, a decent size with plenty of muscle density and a very good high calorie diet that you can consistently maintain.

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    500-800mg of a good transdermal would work quite well. The only reports of significant gains i have heard from orals is with 3+ grams per day.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irongame has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    900-1200mg of Nor-Diol or 4ad seems like a lot! Isn't that really unsafe?

Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -Bigcat

Yeah i know i have a lot to learn about steroids and prohormones

i have to do alot of reading up on prohormones

but from what i am reading they seem to work extreemly well

Though i would like to see more ppl on here talking about the gains they have made using ph and what they think of them .

Originally posted by Par Deus
    500-800mg of a good transdermal would work quite well. The only reports of significant gains i have heard from orals is with 3+ grams per day.
    Not so, I myself have made significant gains, as have others on the standard 900-1200 mg doses orally, and often as little as 600 of the transdermals. I've never had the pleasure of trying 4Aderm, but the the Ergopharm sprays were quite effective.

While Nor-diol and some of the weaker prohormones are notably not good candidates for oral delivery, you can't deny the efficacy of good 4AD, a 1AD or a 1,4-andro at doses as low as 900 mg, especially considering the low conversion of something like 1AD...

Yeah i know i have a lot to learn about steroids and prohormones
    It helps to hang around the steroid boards just for kicks. I mean I know quite a deal about steroids, but very little on the practical aspects. And the guys down there are very helpful.

Though i would like to see more ppl on here talking about the gains they have made using ph and what they think of them . [/B]
    Have a look around, I think you'll find a few relevant threads. and these boards have been in use only a month, you'll see it pick up a lot more soon.

shadow1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadow1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadow1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadow1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadow1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadow1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadow1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadow1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadow1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadow1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shadow1975 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey guys. Thinking of getting on a good PH to bulk up. I am new to this so was hoping for sone good feed back and opinions. Trying to put on about 25 lbs of muscle. I have done sone research and was thinking of H-drol or Super DMZ. Any suggestions?