Thread: Using Crutches

ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Using Crutches

I never thought of crutches being that much of a workout, just seeing people use them. But after severely spraining my ankle, and cracking the bone a little, using crutches all day is one hell of a workout.

I'm guessing it just works forearms, tri's, and shoulder. I feel it most in my shoulder. Goin out to the bar today, see if I can fall flat on my face haha. It's nice as **** here in Baltimore, everyone have a great day.

**Workout Phase - Re-entry 4-17-05**

Hopefully the ankle is able to support all my weight by then.