rockinmoroccan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinmoroccan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinmoroccan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinmoroccan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinmoroccan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinmoroccan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinmoroccan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinmoroccan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinmoroccan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinmoroccan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinmoroccan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Higher Power AAKG

hey guys,

i recently bought a container of AAKG, and on the label it says that it "is not intended for persons under the age of 18." I've researched it and it seems safe, can someone please tell me the reason for this, and possible negatives of AAKG supplementation?

latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    they say this for liability purposes.. most of it is completely safe, they just rather say "dont use if ur under 18, just in case".. basically any creatine, NO, etc supplement says this.
    Penn State University
    College of Health and Human Development
    Undergraduate Program for Nutritional Sciences
    -and-
    Undergraduate Program for Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Management

You're born small and weak.
    You die small and weak.
    How you look in between is upto you.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
    i rep back