Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 2253
    TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Commander of Believers, the First Imam and the First Rightful Successor of the Prophet, Imam Ali bin Abu Talib, peace be upon them both, said:

"The best form of worship is self-restraint."

al-Kafi, V. 2, P. 468, No. 8
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Commander of Believers, the First Imam and the First Rightful Successor of the Prophet, Imam Ali bin Abu Talib, peace be upon them both, said:

"The best form of worship is overcoming a [bad] habit."

Ghurar al-Hikam, No. 2873
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq, the Sixth Imam, peace be upon him, said:

"By Allah, there is no better way to worship Allah than to fulfil the right of a fellow believer."

al-Ikhtisas, P. 28

"Do not make worship loathsome to yourselves."

al-Kafi, V. 2, P. 86, No. 2

ChesthairBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesthairBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesthairBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesthairBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesthairBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesthairBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesthairBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesthairBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesthairBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesthairBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChesthairBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Salaam brothers,
    MashAllah great thread, inshAllah you will be rewarded greatly for it

The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and his holy family, said:

"He who bears witness in truth for the sake of restoring a fellow Muslim’s rights, will come on the Day of Resurrection with a light emanating from his face spreading as far as the eye can see, and all will know him by name and lineage."

Bihar al-Anwar, V 104, P. 311, No. 9

"When you are called to bear witness, do respond."

al-Tahdhib, V. 6, P. 275, No. 752

"Wisdom is a tree that grows in the heart and produces fruit on the tongue."

Ghurar al-Hikam, No. 1992

"Woe betide the wasteful person, how far he is from self-improvement and from redressing his situation."

Ghurar al-Hikam, No. 10092

"The world is the plantation for the Hereafter."

Awali al-La'ali, V. 1, P. 267, No. 66

The Commander of Believers, the First Imam and the First Rightful Successor of the Prophet, Imam Ali bin Abu Talib, peace be upon them both, said to a man who complained regarding his needs:

"Know that everything that you attain in this world that supersedes your required provision, you are considered to be its treasurer for someone else."

Bihar al-Anwar, V. 73, P. 90, No. 61

Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TranceNRG View Post

"The world is the plantation for the Hereafter."

Awali al-La'ali, V. 1, P. 267, No. 66
    nice one
    I always rep back.

reps: SupahStarr
    PAULBOT2012

"Verily Allah revealed to the world, 'Tire and wear out the one who serves you, and serve the one who rejects you.'"

Amali al-Saduq, P. 230, No. 9

The Commander of Believers, the First Imam and the First Rightful Successor of the Prophet, Imam Ali bin Abu Talib, peace be upon them both, said to a man who complained regarding his needs:

"The world is for the one who abandons it and the Hereafter is for the one who seeks it."

Bihar al-Anwar, V. 73, P. 81, No. 43

"Love of the world is the origin of every act of disobedience and the beginning of every sin.'"

Tanbih al-Khawatir, V. 2, P. 122

"The fountainhead of every mistake is love of the world."

al-Kafi, V. 2, P. 315, No. 1

"Love of the world corrupts the intellect, it deafens the heart from hearing wisdom and it brings about a painful chastisement."

Ghurar al-Hikam, No. 4878

"Whoever increasingly becomes ensnared by the world, his distress will be greater when separating from it."

al-Kafi, V. 2, P. 320, No. 16

"Beware of the world, for verily with regards to its lawful things there is accountability and with regards to its unlawful things there is punishment, its beginning is hardship and its end is annihilation."

Bihar al-Anwar, V. 78, P. 23, No. 88

"Look at the world through the eyes of those who have renounced it, for verily its inhabitants are quick to depart it and its opulence inflicts distress. So do not allow the abundance of what amazes you therein to deceive you, for it is but a little that you will take with you thereof."

Bihar al-Anwar, V. 78, P. 20, No. 79

"The person who wakes up in the morning and retires at night having worldly affairs as his greatest concern, Allah places poverty between his eyes, scatters his affairs, and he will not take from this world except what Allah has apportioned for him. As for the one who wakes up in the morning and retires at night having the Hereafter as his greatest concern, Allah places needlessness in his heart and brings together his affairs for him."

al-Kafi, V. 2, P. 319, No. 15

"If the world was worth the same as the wing of a mosquito in Allah’s eyes, the disbeliever and the insolent person would never get to drink a sip of water from it."

Amali al-Tusi, P. 531, No. 1162

Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    30 - Don't be God's friend in appearanc and his enemy in secret
    (Mesnad Al_Imam Al_Javad , P.245)

21 - How can he get lost , the who God is his Guardian ?! How can he escape ,
    the one who God is the searcher for him ?! And the one whose attention is to
    other than God , God assigns him to that person
    (Mesnad Al_Imam Al_Javad , P.243)
    I always rep back.

PAULBOT2012

"If you make your religion secondary to your worldly affairs, you have destroyed both your religion and your worldly affairs, and thus you will be among the losers in the Hereafter.
    If you make your worldly affairs secondary to your religion, you have safeguarded your religion and your worldly affairs and you will be among the victorious ones in the Hereafter."

Ghurar al-Hikam, No. 3750-3751

Imam Musa al-Kadhim, the Seventh Imam, peace be upon him, said:

"The parable of this world is like that of a snake, it is soft to touch but it contains a deadly poison. Men of intellect are cautious whereas children extend their arms towards it."

Bihar al-Anwar, V. 78, P. 311, No. 1

This book had me in awe,It is so accurate.

I remember when you posted it, I've read it many times since then.

"His other wonderful theory is about the origin of the universe. When scientists read this theory they confirm that it totally agrees with the modern theory, which has not yet become a law of physics. It may be right; it may be wrong. The theory of Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) is also in the same category. It cannot be called a law of physics. However, it has the unique distinction that it was enunciated 12 centuries ago, but it agrees with our modern theory. It reads as follows:“The universe was born out of a tiny particle, which had two opposite poles. That particle produced an atom. In this way matter came into being. Then the matter diversified. The diversification was caused by the density orrarity of the atoms.”

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12736736/Imam-Jafar-Sadiq-AS
    I always rep back.

PAULBOT2012

"Woe betide the wasteful person, how far he is from self-improvement and from redressing his situation."

Ghurar al-Hikam, No. 10092

"He who bears witness in truth for the sake of restoring a fellow Muslim’s rights, will come on the Day of Resurrection with a light emanating from his face spreading as far as the eye can see, and all will know him by name and lineage."

Bihar al-Anwar, V. 104, P. 311, No. 9

"Worship consists of ten parts, nine of which are to do with earning a lawful living."

Bihar al-Anwar, V. 103, P. 18, No. 81

Imam Sadiq [a] has narrated from his father Imam Muhammad Baqir [a] who said his father Ali ibn Husayn [a] stated: "O' my son! Beware of five (groups) and do not seek companionship with them, do not speak with them, and do not make friends with them on (the) way."
    Then, Imam Baqir [a] asked his father who they were and might he introduce them to him. He responded:
    1. "Beware of and do not associate with the one who tells lies. He is as a mirage which makes near for you what is far, and makes far to you what is near."
    2. "Beware of and do not associate with an immoral person, because he will sell you at the price of a morsel or less than that."
    3. "Beware of and do not associate with a miser because he will deprive you of his wealth when you are seriously in need of it."
    4. "Beware of and do not associate with a fool, because he wants to be of avail to you but he harms you."
    5. "Beware of and do not associate with the one who disregards his kinfolks, because I found him (such a person) cursed in the Book Allah, Almighty and Glorious, in three occurrences."
    They are: (Sura AI-Baqarah, No.2, verse 27; Sura Ar-Ra'd, No.13, verse 25; and Sura Muhammad, No.47, verse 22).
    Al-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 641
    I always rep back.

PAULBOT2012