kermitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to get the line between the chest???

hey guys,
    i've been working out my chest for quite some time now, and i see and read about all these people in the forums, how their chst is so well defined and shaped,
    how do i get mine like that...its starting to frustate me..
    i even tried "tricking" my muscles into changin the chest routine from week to week...but nothing...

how how??

Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kermitz
    hey guys,
    i've been working out my chest for quite some time now, and i see and read about all these people in the forums, how their chst is so well defined and shaped,
    i even tried "tricking" my muscles into changin the chest routine from week to week...but nothing...

how how??
    What do you use? Barbell or dumbell for chest, i personally find dumbells to stimulate my chest better.

Also try do Decline and inclide and flat benches to ensure you hit all areas of chest and try different grip lengths wider griper furthar out of pec you will work.

B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do plenty of incline to build up your upper chest, and mix in a lot of flies to shape the chest. Then get down to like 4% body fat.

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you can't see definition in the muscles you have too much bodyfat.
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

Laying the Smackdown. Rocky_Maivia's Avatar
    Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hey guys,

how how??
    Hey man, welcome to the site. The answer to your question can be found HERE

Have a nice day
    neg reds on sight crew

DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you have pics of the problem area?
    What's your chest routine (exercises/reps/weight)?

kermitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Even with all the body fat i can still notice that the muscle growth is not enough to form a line if i lost fat....well my workout routine is pretty basic
    Week 1
    Flat bench (bar)
    Incline (bar)
    flys (machine) superset it with push ups

Week 2
    decline(bar)
    Flat superset with flys (dumbell)
    cable cross superset with pushups

if anyone can help me make this routine better, i'll greatly appreciate it.

Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How to get the line between the chest??? - get one of these:

http://image01.conrad.com/xl/5000_59..._00_FB.EPS.jpg

gators53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gators53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gators53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gators53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gators53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gators53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gators53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gators53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gators53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gators53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gators53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by B_Master_Flash
    and mix in a lot of flies to shape the chest.
    Thats funny...the shape of your muscles is genetics man, but keep "shaping" those muscles with those flies. [sarcasm]

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can anyone here hold a pencel between there pecks???
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs

joecool4579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joecool4579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joecool4579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joecool4579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joecool4579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joecool4579 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey guys,

how how??

do some cable flys

100% addicted to winning dp13368's Avatar
    dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dp13368 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Even with all the body fat i can still notice that the muscle growth is not enough to form a line if i lost fat....well my workout routine is pretty basic
    Week 1
    Flat bench (bar)
    Incline (bar)
    flys (machine) superset it with push ups

Week 2
    decline(bar)
    Flat superset with flys (dumbell)
    cable cross superset with pushups

if anyone can help me make this routine better, i'll greatly appreciate it.
    Add in Incline and Flat DBs and dips are also secondary chest from tris.
    2004 NCAA Men's Soccer Final 4
    2005 National #2 Ranking

"Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?" -Lance

braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000)
    A good routine with the most important thing(s) time and persistence.

Is1Ignorant&Wants2Learn DFranco's Avatar
    DFranco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFranco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFranco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFranco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFranco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFranco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFranco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFranco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFranco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFranco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFranco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Exercise = Fly

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...nal/DBFly.html

Don't start with heavy weights because the technique isnt that easy to catch at first time =)

Have a nice work out
    -Being toned has been around since the beginning of
    ages- The only thing that always impressed men and women.

There is a gym near you, there's a way to impress people and build up your confidence and shape. Grab it , it's yours!

Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Low bodyfat & more mass.
    I've still got a lot to learn.