BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Force Factor Body Rush (Cherry Limeade) review

Thanks to Force Factor for sending me a 15 serving tub of their PWO Body Rush!

I've used Body Rush before two workouts now so here are my thoughts:

Taste: Definitely one of the better tasting supplements out there. Ideally I'd like my cherry limeade to be a little sweeter but I imagine that'd be pretty tough to do without adding an excessive amount of sweeteners. Either way, it's certainly drinkable, which is a lot more than I can say for a lot of products.

Mixability: I don't like to mix anything in my shaker cup aside from protein shakes because I'm too lazy to clean it out all the time so I just stir my PWOs with a fork. Body Rush didn't mix perfectly but no serious mixing issues.

Performance: I've used a lot of PWOs and at the moment have built up a strong stim-resistance. The first time I used it I used one scoop, didn't feel anything notably different than my other PWOs. Can't say I felt a lack of energy or focus but no increase to either. The next time I upped my dosage to about a scoop and a half, perhaps it was the placebo effect but I was in the zone on my walk to the gym and it carried over to my shoulder work out. I am normally pretty quick on shoulder days anyway, needing minimal rest in between sets, but I had to stop myself at times from going from set to set without a rest.

Overall, I think this is a good product. If taste is a big concern of yours, I'd definitely suggest giving Body Rush a try. In terms of performance, I also think Body Rush is solid. In my own experience I can't say it crushes other good PWOs or anything, but I think my results were similar to other quality pre-workouts.

Reppin' Force Factor Universal64's Avatar
    Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Universal64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BruinBC View Post
    Thanks to Force Factor for sending me a 15 serving tub of their PWO Body Rush!

I've used Body Rush before two workouts now so here are my thoughts:

Taste: Definitely one of the better tasting supplements out there. Ideally I'd like my cherry limeade to be a little sweeter but I imagine that'd be pretty tough to do without adding an excessive amount of sweeteners. Either way, it's certainly drinkable, which is a lot more than I can say for a lot of products.

Mixability: I don't like to mix anything in my shaker cup aside from protein shakes because I'm too lazy to clean it out all the time so I just stir my PWOs with a fork. Body Rush didn't mix perfectly but no serious mixing issues.

Performance: I've used a lot of PWOs and at the moment have built up a strong stim-resistance. The first time I used it I used one scoop, didn't feel anything notably different than my other PWOs. Can't say I felt a lack of energy or focus but no increase to either. The next time I upped my dosage to about a scoop and a half, perhaps it was the placebo effect but I was in the zone on my walk to the gym and it carried over to my shoulder work out. I am normally pretty quick on shoulder days anyway, needing minimal rest in between sets, but I had to stop myself at times from going from set to set without a rest.

Overall, I think this is a good product. If taste is a big concern of yours, I'd definitely suggest giving Body Rush a try. In terms of performance, I also think Body Rush is solid. In my own experience I can't say it crushes other good PWOs or anything, but I think my results were similar to other quality pre-workouts.
    Looks like a solid review bro! I had the same results as you did regarding dosages. First couple of times I only used only 1 scoop then upped it to 1 1/2 and I definitely had a better result with the product at 1 1/2 scoops. It gave me a clean "rush" of focus. But great review man and look forward to other promo's from FF!
    "The road to success isnt straight
    Theres a curve called Failure
    A loop called Confusion
    Speed bumps called Friends
    Red lights called enemies
    Caution lights called Family

But if you have a
    Spare called Determination
    An engine called Perseverance
    A driver called Jesus
    You will make it to a place called

SUCCESS"

Team Force Factor Rep
    www.forcefactor.com

LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great review. I am pretty stim tolerant as well. I'm a fan of the 1.5 scoops of Strawberry Kiwi. mmm delicious!

Thanks for your thoughts man. Much appreciated. Glad to see it got you in the zone!

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice review, Bill. I had a very similar experience with Body Rush...but I haven't tried 1.5 scoops yet. From what I hear that's the sweet spot.

Too Sweet to be Sour! RoadPigJohn's Avatar
    RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great review man!

I like the deep feedback you give us from Body Rush, it really make a difference.

Keep the good work going.
    System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.
    CompTIA Network+ and A+ Certified.

God be with you mother, I love you.

What we think, we become.
    Buddha.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by RoadPigJohn View Post
    Great review man!

I like the deep feedback you give us from Body Rush, it really make a difference.

Keep the good work going.
    Did you serious bump a 5 month old thread? Typical garbage reps.
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon