steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can a cold make you hold water?

Hi all,

Wasn't sure where to post this. I started a 12 week program a couple weeks back and getting pleased with results. Anyway, I have been working through a bad cold right now and the last couple of days have noticed some bloat and water retention. Didn't know if a virus could do this as nothing much has changed from program. I had to take a tylenol cold medice twice as well.

Any help is appreciated. Thaks for your time.

tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you on any supps?

steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelerfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tsave31 View Post
    Are you on any supps?
    multi vites
    chromium picolinate
    creatine
    glutamine
    ON whey on lifting days, but have been using this from the start.

Pre-Med/Physiology&Neuro rob426hz's Avatar
    rob426hz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob426hz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob426hz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob426hz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob426hz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob426hz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob426hz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob426hz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob426hz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob426hz is on a distinguished road. (+10) rob426hz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cold medication can puff you up a little... might be that.
    Rhomboid Reattachment Surgery
    Aug 3, 2011

thanks. hoping it works itsekf out once it leaves my system.

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NSAIDs will make you retain water, and many cold medicines. This is why i always feel like a fat slob when i'm sick becuase not only do i feel crappy and can't go to the gym, but i look like a balloon too if i take medicine. Feel better and don't worry bout it

Originally Posted by FameGirl View Post
    NSAIDs will make you retain water, and many cold medicines. This is why i always feel like a fat slob when i'm sick becuase not only do i feel crappy and can't go to the gym, but i look like a balloon too if i take medicine. Feel better and don't worry bout it
    thanks again,

just hate having my stomach bloated out worse than when i started. am hoping it will be gone in a few days.