Ripsaw3689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripsaw3689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

So im letting my shoulder heal

I messed my shoulder up wrestling and i decided that im gonna take time off of liftin and let it heal. Ill still do my lower body stuff, but what upper body exercises can i do that i wont be using my shoulder at all?
    "Walk in to this world, with your head up high!" - Deftones

viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000)
    basically none
    Member of the True Spartans

Don't be afraid to make mistakes, stumble and fall, because most of the time, the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. Maybe, you'll get everything you wish for. Maybe, you'll get more then you could ever have imagined. Who knows where life will take you. The road is long, and in the end - - the journey is the destination.

Ripsaw3689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripsaw3689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what about iso curls or something?

Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ripsaw3689
    what about iso curls or something?
    Do yourself a big favor and don't risk your shoulder health on some iso curls. The risk is definately not worth the reward in this case. You stand to loose a lot more than you stand to gain.....
    You know you have cleavage when you can hold a credit card between your pecs......change anyone?

argh alright, it kills me to not be able to lift

fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fripple7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i just got back in the gym from a shoulder injury. i took off 2 months, still not enough though....

WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WillB485 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i am a firm believer in working your rotator cuff and doing broomstick twists...check out these 4 links, well worth the read

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=529968
    http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle....=body_145shldr
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbin...oulderInjuries
    http://www.intens************/showthr...7&page=1&pp=25

give these a try unless you specifically know its NOT your rotator cuff, they have helped me a ton and many others

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm letting my shoulder heal too it get really sore if when I bench within 6 inches of my chest
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ripsaw3689
    I messed my shoulder up wrestling and i decided that im gonna take time off of liftin and let it heal. Ill still do my lower body stuff, but what upper body exercises can i do that i wont be using my shoulder at all?

Woah be careful buddy... from my personal experience , it's best to get an accurate diagnosis first... I took some time off to heal my injury, and i wasted my time as an MRI later revealed. Don't get me wrong... taking time off is usually indicated anyway, but just be sure first.
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bogaerts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WillB485
    i am a firm believer in working your rotator cuff and doing broomstick twists...check out these 4 links, well worth the read

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=529968
    http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle....=body_145shldr
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbin...oulderInjuries
    http://www.intens************/showthr...7&page=1&pp=25

give these a try unless you specifically know its NOT your rotator cuff, they have helped me a ton and many others
    Broomstick twists rule! I do them before chest and shoulder night. They really seem to help..........
    You know you have cleavage when you can hold a credit card between your pecs......change anyone?