erico30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to make my own decline bench

Does anyone have any idea how i could make my own decline bench that i could use for weighted decline crunches? I am running short on money right now and am not able to but my own. I just need to know if there is any other way i could do weighted decline crunches without a decline bench. any help is appreciated.

erico30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone???

iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I made my own bench press bench and it was not hard at all and came up real good. Probably better then most benches you can buy off a store.

A decline bench for ab work would be piss easy. Don't really need much to make it work. Few peices of RHS cut at an angle so it slopes down. Add stabilisers to the ends so it does not topple over. Weld on plates drill holes into it and buy some wood. Copy the hole locations onto bench hammer in some threads. Buy some heavyu duty foam, vinyl and upholster the sucker. You get the idea?

I made my bench so I can dissasemble it entirley which was more work involved. but a decline bench is piss easy. Draw up a diagram get some measure ments and go for it.

Here is my post when I made my bench.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=557977
    Last edited by iroczinoz; 04-16-2006 at 07:52 PM.