Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Stonecold's German Volume Training

After just wrapping up my Controlled Labs log ( http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=728587 ) I decided it was time to make a real workout journal. This specific journal shall monitor my progress as I try my hand at German Volume Training.

More information about GVT can be found here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/luis13.htm

Some basics, if you plan to follow my log:

Goals & Guidelines

The goal of the German Volume Training method is to complete ten sets of ten reps with the same weight for each exercise. You want to begin with a weight you could lift for 20 reps to failure if you had to. For most people, on most exercises, that would represent 60% of their 1RM load. Therefore, if you can bench press 300 lbs for 1 rep, you would use 180 lbs for this exercise.

For lifters new to this method, I recommend using the following body-part splits:

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5
    Chest & Back Legs & Abs Off Arms & Shoulders Off

When using this program or any other, you should keep a detailed journal of the exact sets/reps and rest intervals performed, and only count the repetitions completed in strict form. Here are a few more guidelines to ensure optimal progress:

Rest Intervals: When bodybuilders start with this method, they often question its value for the first several sets because the weight won't feel heavy enough. However, there is minimal rest between sets (about 60 seconds when performed in sequence and 90-120 seconds when performed as a superset), which incurs cumulative fatigue. (Interestingly enough, you might find you get stronger again during the eighth and ninth sets. This is because of a short-term neural adaptation.) Because of the importance of the rest intervals, you should use a stopwatch to keep the rest intervals constant. This is very important, as it becomes tempting to lengthen the rest time as you fatigue.

Tempo: For long-range movements such as squats, dips, and chins, use a 4-0-2 tempo; this means you would lower the weight in four seconds and immediately change direction and lift for two seconds. For movements such as curls and triceps extensions, use a 3-0-2 tempo.

Number of Exercises: One, and only one, exercise per body part should be performed. Therefore, select exercises that recruit a lot of muscle mass. Triceps kickbacks and leg extensions are definitely out; squats and bench presses are definitely in. For supplementary work for individual body parts (like triceps and biceps), you can do 3 sets of 10-20 reps.

Training Frequency: Because this is such an intense program, it'll take you longer to recover. In fact, if you're familiar with the writings of Peter Sisco and John Little, you'll find that the average "Power Factor Rating" of the 10-sets method is about 8 billion. Consequently, one training session every four to five days per body part is plenty.

Overload Mechanism: Once you're able to do 10 sets of 10 with constant rest intervals, increase the weight on the bar by 4% to 5%, and repeat the process. Refrain from using forced reps, negatives, or burns. The volume of the work will take care of the hypertrophy. Expect to have some deep muscle soreness without having to resort to set prolonging techniques. In fact, after doing a quad and hams session with this method, it takes the average bodybuilder about five days to stop limping
    Supplement Staples:

Multivitamin
    Whey Protein
    Creatine (Monohydrate responder, Green Bulge stockpile)
    Scivation Xtend
    Taurine
    Potassium
    Extra Vitamin C
    Sesamin
    CL Red Acid
    CL Glycergrow
    Glucosamine/Chondroiton
    Fiber Supplement
    Fish/Flax Oil

Optional Supplements:
    Glucophase XR
    CL Blue Up
    cAMPHIBOLIC
    CLA

Upcoming Sponsored Logs:
    Anagen
    RESIST
    Growth Factor

Might Be Added:
    LipixFX

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth
    After just wrapping up my Controlled Labs log ( http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=728587 ) I decided it was time to make a real workout journal. This specific journal shall monitor my progress as I try my hand at German Volume Training.

More information about GVT can be found here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/luis13.htm

Some basics, if you plan to follow my log:

WTF. What happen to Layne training??????? or do I need a PM
    Cha Cha Cha

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

More About Me:

Name - Josh
    Age - 24
    Height - 6'0"
    Weight - 295
    BF % - 35

Pictures -

Sept 05:

At the time these pictures were taken I was 371lbs. So as you can tell I've lost quite a bit of weight in the past 8 months.

Current Pics Attached

Goals - 225lbs at sub15% BF, then reasses. I'm hoping to obtain this by the Arnold Classic next year.
    Attached Images

Dropping Power Stances Giggety Giggety's Avatar
    Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks pretty interesting, good luck w/ your training

Day 1 - German Volume Training

Note - To make this log easily understandable, exercises A and B are supersetted together. Following the AB superset, there is a 90 second rest. All sets of AB are completed before moving on to exercises C and D. Exercises C and D are also supersetted together, with a 60 second rest between supersets.

Exercises:

A - Dumbbell Bench Press - 10 sets of 10 reps w/ 45lb DBs
    B - Lat Pulldown - 10 sets of 10 reps w/ 120 pounds

C - Decline Barbell Bench Press - 3 sets of 10 reps w/ 135 lbs
    D - Seated Row - 3 sets of 10 reps w/ 140 lbs

Total Sets - 26

26 working sets in 35 minutes..... dang that was intense. I got pumps I didn't know were possible. After about the 7th AB superset I could barely move, but on the 8th-10th set I hit almost like a second wind. Insane workout, I was dripping sweat everywhere.

Cheers,
    Josh

Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquidtensi0n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm interested in doing GVT old school like this (none of that fancy OVT stuff) once I get my strength where I want it on the 5x5. I'll be following this to see how it works out for you. And yea, the second wind thing has been documented by other people who've done GVT. I wonder why it happens though.

RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Note - To make this log easily understandable, exercises A and B are supersetted together. Following the AB superset, there is a 90 second rest. All sets of AB are completed before moving on to exercises C and D. Exercises C and D are also supersetted together, with a 60 second rest between supersets.

Exercises:

Total Sets - 26

26 working sets in 35 minutes..... dang that was intense. I got pumps I didn't know were possible. After about the 7th AB superset I could barely move, but on the 8th-10th set I hit almost like a second wind. Insane workout, I was dripping sweat everywhere.

Cheers,
    Josh
    Good Luck,

I am also in the same boat but I weigh more than you.

Originally Posted by Liquidtensi0n
    I'm interested in doing GVT old school like this (none of that fancy OVT stuff) once I get my strength where I want it on the 5x5. I'll be following this to see how it works out for you. And yea, the second wind thing has been documented by other people who've done GVT. I wonder why it happens though.
    I'm thinking the Central Nervous System must have a reserve. Because the GVT is more of a CNS exhaustion than anything else, ya know? So when you push it to a certain limit, it kicks in.

That is purely speculation though!

Thanks for stopping by my thread.
    Josh

Originally Posted by RipThaJacka90
    Good Luck,

I am also in the same boat but I weigh more than you.
    It's all good bro, as you can see I started out REALLY heavy (371 in sept 05). At one point I was over 400lbs in fact.. What we weigh now doesn't matter, because we WILL lose this weight.

It is all about dedication, determination, and desire. If you have those three things, you've already won the battle.. the rest is just a process..

Josh

RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It's all good bro, as you can see I started out REALLY heavy (371 in sept 05). At one point I was over 400lbs in fact.. What we weigh now doesn't matter, because we WILL lose this weight.

It is all about dedication, determination, and desire. If you have those three things, you've already won the battle.. the rest is just a process..

Josh
    Yeah, seeing your threads and progress and BigJon's..it has me really inspired to lose this weight. Since I cant get to weights this whole week (no school and thats where I workout, and its bad weather really rainy and windy)

So Im planning on Running/Jogging/Walking (yes all three lol) a few miles tommarow and doing a bodyweight program inplace of weights.

brutalfinn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutalfinn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutalfinn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutalfinn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutalfinn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutalfinn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutalfinn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutalfinn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutalfinn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutalfinn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brutalfinn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I wish you the best of luck, I'm trying to cut myself!
    BTW, brutal 45lbs DB BP's :P

spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exercises:

Total Sets - 26

Cheers,
    Josh
    Wow sounds really intense. Drop in some Anagen see how that does.
    Cha Cha Cha

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am in week 4 of GVT. I picked this routine to help me rehab from a rib injury six weeks ago (99% better now).

What has suprised me in the strength increase in four weeks. Keep in mind I am an advanced trainer.

Here is an example from the chest/Back day

Week 1

Flat BP 225 for 10 sets of 10 combined with 1 arm DB rows 140.

Week 4

Flat BP 315 for 10 combined with 1 arm DB rows 170.

Very impressed with this brutal program.

Stone, you are working out a little to fast. Should take 50-60 min to complete a WO.

Looking forward to following your progress!

Good luck!
    Psalm 121

Originally Posted by fitnessman
    I am in week 4 of GVT. I picked this routine to help me rehab from a rib injury six weeks ago (99% better now).

What has suprised me in the strength increase in four weeks. Keep in mind I am an advanced trainer.

Here is an example from the chest/Back day

Week 1

Flat BP 225 for 10 sets of 10 combined with 1 arm DB rows 140.

Week 4

Flat BP 315 for 10 combined with 1 arm DB rows 170.

Very impressed with this brutal program.

Stone, you are working out a little to fast. Should take 50-60 min to complete a WO.

Looking forward to following your progress!

Good luck!
    I appreciate you popping in Fitty, hopefully you can help keep tabs on me during this brutal WO program.

I was watching the rest times more than the pacing times during sets, I'll have to keep a better eye on that today.

I'll tell you what though, even Day 1 kicked my ass, I'm looking forward to today (leg day)

Cheers,
    Josh

Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Clearly subscribed...

Thats alot of volume... although I have hit 10 sets with both Squats and Deadlifts before.. each time was met with extreme fatigue and nausia, best of luck bro!

EDIT: I see your back to doing upper body work. I'm guess the RC is healing up then, still any pain, etc with it?
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stone, I did modify my routine to suit my body style/goals/life.

Monday: Chest/Back
    Tues: Cardio/Abs/Forearms
    Wed: Quads/Hams
    Thurs: Cardio/calves/Traps
    Friday: Arm/Shoulders

Weekend cardio (never happens)

I will decide this weekend if I am going to continue this program. I have committed to two PL events this summer and need to get back to my strength program soon.

Keep in mind I tried this program from a rehab point of view.
    Psalm 121

Talking GVT - Day 2

So, due to scheduling issues I had to take a day off after Day 1, which sucks but such is life.

After some chatting with Fitnessman I decided to switch up my GVT to something more like his. However, I did change SOME parts around.. here is the routine

Day 1 - Chest/Back
    Day 2 - Traps/Forearms/Cardio
    Day 3 - Quads/Hams
    Day 4 - Calves/Abs/Cardio
    Day 5 - Shoulders/Arms/Cardio
    Day 6 and 7 - Off

As you can see I changed Days 2 and 4 to meet more of my 'style' in the gym.

So today's log:

Reminder - Exercise A & B are supersetted, rest 90 seconds, repeat AB superset until 10 sets of each are completed. Then C and D are supersetted, rest 60 seconds, repeated 3 times.

Exercise A - Barbell Shrugs, 10x10, 135lbs (Will up weight to 155 next time)
    Exercise B - Reverse Curls, 10x10, 45lbs (Will up weight to 55 next time)
    Exercise C - Upright Rows, 3x10, 65lbs (Will remain same)
    Exercise D - Barbell Wrist Curls, 3x10, 60lbs (Will up weight to 65 next time)

Cardio:
    15 Minutes Biking - MOUNTAIN MODE - 4.2 miles.. Avg. Hrt. Rate - 154
    15 Minutes Elliptical - Incline 6-9-12 - Resis 7.. Avg Hrt Rate - 160

I dropped my water bottle at the end of all of this. NO grip left in me, I love high volume on traps/forearms, LOVE IT.

Also, check out my review thread where I'm trying a new Ergopharm GF Pro flavor each day all week!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=747468

Cheers,
    Josh

How many carbs are you getting PWO?
    Psalm 121

How many carbs are you getting PWO?
    I've been doing clustered carbs

1/2 cup oats preworkout (45 minutes prior)
    Workout
    50g protein, 20g dextrose

Do you think with the additional volume I might need to look at upping the dextrose?

I would go with 30g and maybe up it to 40g with your BW.
    Psalm 121

I would go with 30g and maybe up it to 40g with your BW.
    *nod* I'll bump to 30 for now and we'll play it by ear.

Thanks for checking in bro, it is easy to stay motivated knowing Fitty is watching.. muwhahaha.

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

*subscribed*
    Psalms 51:10-13

Non-Workout Related Update

Got my order from bodybuilding.com today. I've been entering a few topic/workouts of the week lately and won $50 in store credit, so I bought:

5lbs ON Double Chocolate
    2lbs ON Rocky Road

I'm also going to try for this week's workout of the week, which could be worth $75 or $50. Right now, I'm planning on getting some Xceed if I manage to win one, any other good suggestions?

Cheers,
    Josh

Got my order from bodybuilding.com today. I've been entering a few topic/workouts of the week lately and won $50 in store credit, so I bought:

5lbs ON Double Chocolate
    2lbs ON Rocky Road

I'm also going to try for this week's workout of the week, which could be worth $75 or $50. Right now, I'm planning on getting some Xceed if I manage to win one, any other good suggestions?

Cheers,
    Josh

mmmm double chocolate.................... Xtend is always good.
    Cha Cha Cha

Originally Posted by spirit3530
    mmmm double chocolate.................... Xtend is always good.
    I've got lots of Xtend at this point (1.5 of the BIG containers), and I've also got a Purple Wraath too, so I think I'm good on the BCAA/EAA front.

I thought about something I haven't tried before, or I could just hoard it and buy like the BIG jug of protein.

Hmmmm....

Today's Workout, Change of Plans

So I went in today ready to bust out my first day of GVT Legs, but my body did not agree. I don't know if it is the 6 weeks I worked lower body only, or if it is just my legs not being there, but I was having major issues today.

I started out warming up squats with just the bar, and I felt pain in my inner thigh. I thought I'd stretch it out and try again, it just got worse. I finished my warmup sets and went after my first working set. This would have been where I started 10x10 of 135.. I got 2 reps before the pain in my inner thigh got to be too much. So I said ok, lets try something else.

So instead, I hit arms & shoulders today

Exercise A - Close Grip Bench Press - 10x10 @ 95lbs (will up weight next workout)
    Exercise B - Hammer Curls - 10x10 @ 20lb DBs (will remain same for proper negative form)
    Exercise C - Seated Military Press - 3x10 @ 70lbs (will remain same)
    Exercise D - Lateral DB Raises - 3x10 @20lbs DBs (will remain same)

All in all this was a HELLISH workout. The negative motion on those hammer curls was killing me, talk about feeling it. Mad pumps all over, but horrible focus. I blame this on having to drop Red Acid for a few days while I run my RESIST log for DS. All in all a good workout..

Tommorow I'll do abs/calves/cardio, and then easter sunday is off

Josh

So I went in today ready to bust out my first day of GVT Legs, but my body did not agree. I don't know if it is the 6 weeks I worked lower body only, or if it is just my legs not being there, but I was having major issues today.

I started out warming up squats with just the bar, and I felt pain in my inner thigh. I thought I'd stretch it out and try again, it just got worse. I finished my warmup sets and went after my first working set. This would have been where I started 10x10 of 135.. I got 2 reps before the pain in my inner thigh got to be too much. So I said ok, lets try something else.

So instead, I hit arms & shoulders today

Exercise A - Close Grip Bench Press - 10x10 @ 95lbs (will up weight next workout)
    Exercise B - Hammer Curls - 10x10 @ 20lb DBs (will remain same for proper negative form)
    Exercise C - Seated Military Press - 3x10 @ 70lbs (will remain same)
    Exercise D - Lateral DB Raises - 3x10 @20lbs DBs (will remain same)

All in all this was a HELLISH workout. The negative motion on those hammer curls was killing me, talk about feeling it. Mad pumps all over, but horrible focus. I blame this on having to drop Red Acid for a few days while I run my RESIST log for DS. All in all a good workout..

Tommorow I'll do abs/calves/cardio, and then easter sunday is off

Josh

Sometimes you just have to listen to your body. Glad you had a good workout. How much rest between sets?
    Cha Cha Cha

Originally Posted by spirit3530
    Sometimes you just have to listen to your body. Glad you had a good workout. How much rest between sets?
    AB is supersetted, then rest 90 seconds. Repeat x10.
    CD is supersetted, then rest 60 seconds. Repeat x3.

Adapt and modify...Smart move!
    Psalm 121

ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElijahJoemomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

German Volume Training Works

Exercises:

Total Sets - 26

Cheers,
    Josh
    as long as you get a rest -- I like 7 days -- you seem to never plateau...

I say the rest thing because if you don't rest you get injured because of the volume and then you plateau...

God Bless You and Yours In Jesus's Name Stonecold