Closed Thread
    SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500)

Speeding ticket help...

My 19 year old friend got pulled over today going 91 in a 55... 36 over. She got the speeding ticket and the cop added on a Reckless driving ticket. Luckily it was a city cop, and the city courthouse said the reckless driving would be $180 and the speeding ticket would be $120. If it was a county cop it wouldve been a total of $1400. What can she do to avoid losing her license and getting any points?

Recenly i got ticket for going 86 in a 55 in the same county, but a county cop got me and my fine was like $500 and i was supposed to lose my license. before court, however, i had an attorney call the judge and also did 20 hours of community service and a defensive driving course and got off with just the fine.

are the city violations done in a different court house than the county courthouse? (the city happens to be the location of the county courthouse)

are the city violations more leanient?

what can she do?
    thanks

NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

You and your friend should consider observing the posted speed limit, buddy.

dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dollee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    she's about to get pwned by the law

Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    reckless driving = guaranteed suspension

probably looking at a minimum 6 month suspension.....but thats not even the worst part......when her insurance comes up for renewal, her company will drop her and cancel her policy.....she most likely will not be able to get insurance again till this is off her record, which will be at least 3 years.....

tell her to buy her bus pass now......she will be needing it......a reckless driving charge is right up there with drunk driving

MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hahaha.... thats ****ing hilarious... all these idiots, including friends i have, speed like no tomorrow, in the end it saves them a total of like 3 or 4 minutes wherever they are going..then they complain when they get tickets

and they call me lucky for not having tickets and paying less for insurace...

by that logic i guess not being retarded is considered lucky these days

tell your friend that the law is doing society a favor by suspending her license and gettting her off the road

Phil

Samsonite! I Was Way Off! AceVentura's Avatar
    AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500)
    Someone stupid enough to drive 36 miles per hour over the speed limit shouldn't have a license.

danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) danishabs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I almost lost my license when I was 17 for doing 62 in a 30. I didn't lose my license, but I learned my lesson.

Well, I learned my lesson until I got to California. There, I learned I HAD to go 80mph at all times to avoid getting run down.
    If you actually listen to what I say, you're freakin' stupid and should be shot.

Most people say that having good abs is 90% diet. I say it's 90% lighting lol

I'm not as big as Ronnie Coleman, but I CAN wipe my own ass.

5'11", 183 pounds, appr. 7-8% body fat
    Arms - 15.25
    Forearms - 12"
    Waist - 30."
    Chest - 44"
    Thigh - 24"
    Calves - 15.5"

SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500) SolidGK is not very helpful. (-500)
    talked to our attorney, and we should be able to get off without a suspension. thakns for the help, you ****ing idiots. you need to stop wasting your lives on a ****ing message board trying to get big so people will think you're a badass. Good job.

kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All the people in this thread that make remarks about people needing to "observe" the speed limit, should just stfu, cause your not fooling anyone, EVERYONE has sped at least once in while driving.